Build/Gear

itzmurda
itzmurda Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Blademaster
I'm a 77 BM and was wondering if somebody could help me out.

I started off as a pure axe BM way back, but now I wanna be an axe/fist bm so if somebody could tell me how i should restat.
Also if I could get some advice on what gear i should get especially the rings.

heres my Character
http://pwcalc.com/2346d9010ecd421b
Post edited by itzmurda on

Comments

• XHotRod - Lost City
    XHotRod - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Reset vit to dex requirements and the rest to strength. Get misty rings, -int gear,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    First I rolled on Sanctuary as an Elf Archer in February 13th, 2009. I leveled it up to 82 the "Old Fashioned" way with just quests. A year later, I realized that Archers are butt terrible and rolled an multiple-weapon Warrior. Again, I leveled this Warrior the "Old Fashioned" way. Got it up to level 92. Tideborn came out, Gold was over 1 mil and I became butthurt. Quit for a year because I was doing terrible in school. Now I'm back and merchanting like a street prosti. And I have bought so many solo frosts, that I now get Frostgasms.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You have 73 base vit. You want to bring that down to 3, that means taking 70 points off. Cheapest way is to wait for a reset sale (usually 50% off, could be more). Buy 1 intermediate reset note 5 coin (2.5 during sale) and 1 intermediate reset all note 5 gold (2.5 gold during sale). I am assuming the sale is 50% off. That means 5 gold during sale time, assuming gold price of 1.3m (it will come down some time in the future), that is 5x1.3x1.02=6.63m. If the sale happens during this gold period. 5x1.8mx1.02=9.18m. Basically timing your gold, you save 3m :), or if you will charge real money that is $5 i believe.

Once you have done that, follow what XHotRod said, stat according to your gear, leave points unassigned, i usually have 40~90 points unassigned as i lvled. If you want to assign points, it is 3 str and 2 dex.

To calculate your lvl str and dex http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=766822

[(your level minus 1) x 3 strength] + 5 = your strength required for that level.
    [(your level minus 1) x 2 dexterity] + 5 = your dexterity required for that level.

[(77-1) x 3 strength] + 5 = 233 str
    [(77-1) x 2 dexterity] + 5 = 157 dex

Your current attributes, when you have no gear on is 222 str and 102 dex.
    233-222=11
    157-102=55

55+10=66

Since you took 70 points off, you have 4 left over, leave them there. As for the gear, try out tt armour or molds. I didn't worry about armour until i farmed my tt90 and higher set.
  • itzmurda
    itzmurda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both and thanks for the tips Aasaf