Suggestion for a Update on headdress and Transportation

CERESKAGE - Lost City
CERESKAGE - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Suggestion Box
First of hi everyone,

I would like to suggest two things.

First, is related to Hair style. I would like to see that females can have the option of longer hair then currently available.

Second, i would find it interesting to have some moving objects such as carriges or ships moving from one city to another. It would also be nice to include a option for players to board these ( maybe even for a fee). It would also be fun to include otions for PVP for these vehicles where players can attack and eventualy destroy them. (of cousre the destroyed ship for example would eventually respawn).

Hope these suggestions will get some more people interested.

b:thanks
Post edited by CERESKAGE - Lost City on

Comments

• Briarheart - Raging Tide
    Briarheart - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The ships sound like a cool idea, actually - I imagine that, with a few more expansions and added areas, PWI will have to discover a new continent or something. Maybe 'ship' transportation could be used between continents. High expectations, yes, but still a nice thought. :)

And yes. Females could use longer hairstyles - something Rapunzel-esque would be cool, or some really long, french-braided hair, perhaps with some white flowers woven into it. I understand that short hair is more practical for combat, but...cleavage isn't exactly practical either, yet there seems to be plenty of that. XD
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I second the ship idea. It'd be awesome, starting a journey to another place and then being attacked by rival ships! It could be a new event or something.

As for hairstyles, the only concern I have with having hair longer available is that it'll punch through your character's chest when they fly, which would look terrible, not to mention on female archers it'll give them awkward armpit hair because of the way they stand (I've seen it with the sunhat fashion XD). And PWI isn't going to design hair that moves, it's beyond the game's capability to handle things like that. Would be a nice idea though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I understand that short hair is more practical for combat, but...cleavage isn't exactly practical either, yet there seems to be plenty of that. XD

Yeah, female armor sucks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGh0EMmMC8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Briarheart - Raging Tide
    Briarheart - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Haha! XD I foresee 'tassels of intimidation' making it onto R10 armor.
  • alphablitz
    alphablitz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I like the ship idea. I think this is the first mmo fantasy game I played that doesnt have some kind of airship in it. Adding one would make me happy.

as for hair...WTB Rapunzel hairdo o.o
  • CERESKAGE - Lost City
    CERESKAGE - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    It's nice to hear people agreeb:thanks

and yes, there are many games that use options such as shipps that players can use.

Like it was suggested it would also be a nice addition to TW to expand on Arrial battles.

Also the Idea of being able to detroy a flying ship while players are traveling on it could start a massive PK event b:victory

PWI dosen't alway need new chars some minor enhancement would also be much appretiated.

THNX again for all the post till now

b:byb:thanksb:bye
  • NaboOmega - Dreamweaver
    NaboOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I love the ship idea, i'm all for it. I would love to travel all over the place. That would be awesome.