best pk tactic for cleric

Onlyjudge - Archosaur
Onlyjudge - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Cleric
best way to pk is to whisper them to come to you so you can buff them. while they wait for buffs you shoot a tempest in their as's. works on all classes unless its a high hp barb. even better is when they ask for buff, and you say "ofc i buff you. come to me". then tempest in their as'ses to. i killed many this way before i retired my cleric. now go out and have fun!
Post edited by Onlyjudge - Archosaur on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    A better way is to actually spend time PvP'ing. Once you develop a decent experiential basis, you know, you can fight without resorting to cheap tactics :D
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:sweat if that trick actually worked, you met idiot. With all the pretty lighting channeling tempest do, i'd be stunning you quite fast.....and kill you after....
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    A better way is to actually spend time PvP'ing. Once you develop a decent experiential basis, you know, you can fight without resorting to cheap tactics :D

^this Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    b:sweat if that trick actually worked, you met idiot. With all the pretty lighting channeling tempest do, i'd be stunning you quite fast.....and kill you after....

Agreed. the only use tempest would have in the PvP arena would possibly be in TW. But most clerics should be working on supporting the cata barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I suggest you get seal of the gods. It helps ALOT in PvP.
  • Spirit_Healr - Sanctuary
    Spirit_Healr - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    what i would do is sleep them first so they dont do anything. have to be caeful with sins tho because they have that stun debuff. But yeah after u stun him/her u can use tempest on them.
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Also heres another good one, alot of sins wait for plume shell to wear off before coming out of stealth to attack - use it to your advantage.