I'm unable to buy Zen with a master card i bought. Why?

Wolfheartfox - Heavens Tear
Wolfheartfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
I recently bought a master card and there's only $25 on it left. I was going to use it to buy Zen but when i tried, it said it can't go onto my account. Why is that? I will add i live in Canada. b:sad It cost me $28.95 Canadian to buy it, and i can post pics if you want for authenticity, but all the sites that PWI uses to get money in return for zen do not allow me to get my zen. Can anyone help, because if not I at least want an explanation why it won't allow me to use it. Please reply. I have been playing for over 3+ years and this is my first purchase for zen. PLEASE ANSWER, because I am very upset.
Post edited by Wolfheartfox - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wolfheartfox - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Noone? :( b:cry
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I recently bought a master card and there's only $25 on it left. I was going to use it to buy Zen but when i tried, it said it can't go onto my account. Why is that? I will add i live in Canada. b:sad It cost me $28.95 Canadian to buy it, and i can post pics if you want for authenticity, but all the sites that PWI uses to get money in return for zen do not allow me to get my zen. Can anyone help, because if not I at least want an explanation why it won't allow me to use it. Please reply. I have been playing for over 3+ years and this is my first purchase for zen. PLEASE ANSWER, because I am very upset.

try using paypal if u didnt alrdy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
    edited December 2011
    It says i sent in an order for the zen/money. What does that mean? and under the 'my wallet' section, it says my transaction is in review/approval. What does that mean as well? b:question
  • LishaLove - Archosaur
    LishaLove - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    MY guess would be that they need to make sure you have the amount of $ needed to charge, Since it's pending approval..It could take a bit of time. But just keep checking :P
    edited December 2011
    Okay, ty all for responding, i woke up this morning and my zen was there (: so excited. I bought a nine tails, silve rmane and a sika reindeer xD b:laughb:laugh