Old days of Dreamweaver

Comments

• Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Finally I remember Phoenixes being way too overpowered. Amarah's sacrifice phoenix 1 shotting cata barbs too good I say. Too good.

Now this is what I miss b:laugh
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I miss the pre-rank PVP

when if you had a TT99 +5 it was the best of the best
    For awhile I wasn't going to get rank8 and above until a psy dueled me and had a rank8 wep not even refined and almost one shot me. With my TT99+5 wep barely did anything to him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sera we still need to meet up is A2 for coffee sometime..

Send me a PM and I'll drop you my number. I'm in A2 for break. Can't figure out how private messaging works anymore:(
  • Sympsy - Dreamweaver
    Sympsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Oh my GOSH SERAPHIM!!!! b:kiss Tis' Symphic if you remember meb:pleased

I remember that PvE TW where we restatted PG.

I remember being so excited to get a Sakayumi's Light magic sword.

I remember learning how to rush through TTs with Seraphim.

I remember fishing with my hubby for hours.

I remember the lines at marriage quest bosses.

I remember finding out Calamity had high levels in it after I joined.

I remember BadassPanda hitting on all the girls.

I remember Stoney's Boom Headshot recruiting thing he would say in world chat after he left Calamity.

I remember when Venomancers were the isht.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Holy ****, you changed your hairstyle like 15 times Ursa. Not going to lie, I went through all your pictures and read faction/group chat :P

And @ Symphy, of course I remember you!

Who doesn't remember the small little asian cleric with the adorable voice. Aside from a few FB's that went well, I'm pretty sure I killed you on every single TT run LOL. I remember killing you in 1-2 and 1-3 by rushing, in 2-2 on the first boss, and some random deaths at hands due to bad revives.

I even remember the pictures of Eris and you rocking out at the meet in Cali before TW :P
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ya know, with all this nostalgy pouring out, for a brief I felt a temptation to return to PWI. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ya know, with all this nostalgy pouring out, for a brief I felt a temptation to return to PWI. b:thanks

I know what you mean. xD..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i miss people spazzing out over having to go kill KunKun b:laugh
    b:shocked no signature
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    I know what you mean. xD..

I know you do Serenity XD. But actually, what I would like to see the most is couple of you guys from forums. It was always a thrilling experience to run into you on the streets of Archosaur while you were riding mounts, hurrying somewhere to your every day activities, hehe.

I do remember running into you Serenity, in South Archo, having two FB runs in Valley of Disaster with WillowGirl and Esnemyl... hmmm, Decus... well, I saw him in South Archo as too, by the banker once. Zanryu... well, everlastingly present in WC, can't miss him, LOL.

Oh, btw what was the name of that EQ lady that led their faction once???

As for the Kun Kun, it's easy for physical DD's. We Wizards had to run all over Silver Pool to kill him. Ah, yes... Wizard class?

I remember all the fuss I made when Psys came into the game. XD

Oh... and that crappy Motorcycle... I mean, C'MON. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I know you do Serenity XD. But actually, what I would like to see the most is couple of you guys from forums. It was always a thrilling experience to run into you on the streets of Archosaur while you were riding mounts, hurrying somewhere to your every day activities, hehe.

I do remember running into you Serenity, in South Archo, having two FB runs in Valley of Disaster with WillowGirl and Esnemyl... hmmm, Decus... well, I saw him in South Archo as too, by the banker once. Zanryu... well, everlastingly present in WC, can't miss him, LOL.

As for the Kun Kun, it's easy for physical DD's. We Wizards had to run all over Silver Pool to kill him. Ah, yes... Wizard class?

Agreed. I didn't know plume shot was physical so i ran after kun kun and hitting him with my magic sword xD
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Agreed. I didn't know plume shot was physical so i ran after kun kun and hitting him with my magic sword xD

And as the Grand Cleric (Grand cuz of Lvl 100+, XD), I hope you now know your abilities. Hope that Kun Kun was a good lesson... XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    And as the Grand Cleric (Grand cuz of Lvl 100+, XD), I hope you now know your abilities. Hope that Kun Kun was a good lesson... XD

I'm grand too, jerkhole!
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    I'm grand too, jerkhole!

Yeah, yeah... effective immediatly, oh great Grand One! b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Hell yeah don't let my join date deceive you, been here for 2 years already xD. Cleric took 1.5years to get to 101 b:chuckle
    edited December 2011

You talking about Madison? o: The wizzy that once led EQ.

Yeah, as for the game, it's not that fun anymore. Q___Q Trust me. It's just the people in it that make you hang around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    [...]
    - dueling with ProGrinder when he got his green TT99 crossbow at +7(i guess?) and being happy I can survive 3 hits, lol.
    - Running FB 39 with ProGrinder, Qultor ... and can't effin remember the name of that german wiz... [nathanius? chaoscrusher?] damn, sry
    - O.O at CHILLI TT90 gold magic sword, first on server I think, that thing was awesome.
    - tanking mantavip for whoever needed it once I figured I could do it.
    [...]
    red
    [...]

Finally I remember Calamity forums and how active they were. The installation of arcade games caused some people to stop playing in favor of 3d pong and Baby Cal Throw. Reading 40-80 new posts per day with our picture thread having something like 8,000 views. Too many perverts!
    [...]

dis regenforumpicgvprv.png

edit:
    wah i found myself dead in one of ursa's screenshots
    hexOmega takes 5k - straight oneshot bisssshh
    i like potato
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Decus... well, I saw him in South Archo as too, by the banker once.

I spent most of my time in instances or in a catshop b:surrender

Do I count as a Grand Cleric :o?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Do I count as a Grand Cleric :o?

I knew I should've kept my mouth shut. XD
    Ofc you are Deccy ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thanosclaws
    thanosclaws Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    red

dis regenforumpicgvprv.png

loool :b
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Decus... well, I saw him in South Archo as too, by the banker once.

Decus doesn't actually exist. He's merely a figment of our imaginations.

Do you mean Aubree? I believe she no longer plays, but I could be wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • SeverusSnape - Raging Tide
    SeverusSnape - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I don't remember much @_@

Seraphim, not knowing a lot but asking for advice from HT leaders about Land 2 TW, etc and making elaborate plans. Not losing cool under pressure in TW and open to suggestions. Amazing strategies. The best leader I've seen in pwi. Wanting to leave pwi at some point and training lightaine as replacement / or just getting someone else to lead TW sometimes.

Progringer, the fb nut. World chatting for tabbers. One of the first to get rank 4/5 gear.
    I remember sword tamer but thought Calamity's first world boss was that snake lady near Shattered Jade shore ?
    Taking Dragon wilderness (or was it sundown) as 1st land because end game gear was TT :P

I remember this now :D
    1:54 ~ progrinder had restated pure vitality just to tank this boss. I was kinda useless at this boss. Our instructions were to wait it out while archers etc were DD-ing. You can see my dot sitting over Mid-gate, taking pictures of you guys fighting below :P And all the pictures are lost now ;/
    3:25 ~ people were stripping because we had to die in 1 hit in bramble while we lure the boss towards our base. We were not allowed to hit the boss or get aggro or boss would have resetted :D Then we formed a naked line ^_^

Those were good times :D
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Who was your Dreamweaver char snape?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lesee..
    I remember the massive parades started off by random factions in archosaur, fireworks included. And the one where everybody followed the first person to get the Fallen Roc.

Joining Dynasty, and singing randomly on Vent (Decus, you remember that b:chuckle).
    I remember my first proper TW with Dyna, who were really helpful in teaching me what to do before I moved to tempest for.. romantic reasons... b:avoid

I remember TT farming with Tempest to get gear for us all :)
    Tempest Vent being filled with the theme for Thundercats...

I remember getting land with Temp when Cala fell :O

Hanging out with Heartz's archer when I first bumped into the pink dude b:bye awesome.

Tanking Quingzi at level 60 :D
    Tanking the dwarf dude in fb 39.. 5 levels later. I guess it helps my archers stats are fooked so badly XD
    Tanking a friends fb19 single handingly

The exitement of my first BOA.

Getting my first TT70 Gear, and my first TT bow until I swapped to my trusty slingshot.

Dont forget the hype over the first warsoul...

BHing with Yorkin, and chillign with Seri in Sanctuary. Also, jsut chilling out at Drum Temple in north archo when I couldnt be bothered with everything :p

The epic moment the GMs called mer a prophet. A solid friendship with the **** guy was to follow..
    "The prophet has ncie assets" sealed the deal, needless to say..

Messing around with Teppeii, who inspired me to start TW and join Dyna.
    (where did you go bro ;( )

My first FC run with Neffelim tutoring us :)

My first RB, getting to the third to last boss and gaining 3 levels while I was at it.

My first WB.. which didnt get the best prizes and it took 3 hours but still lol

Killing the Ancient Sea Dragon as a nub, breaking my bow in the process D:

I could go on, but then i'd expand my WoT ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    As we are getting closer to midnight, here in Central European Time zone, I just want to wish everyone out there in Dreamweaver server a joyful holiday season. Missing you alot everyone b:sad

Merry Christmas! to all English players

Froehliche Weihnachten! to all German players

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia! to all Polish players

Gajan Kristnaskon! to all those who speak Esperanto

Sretan Bozic! to all Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian and Bosnian players

Kala Christouyenna! to all Greek players

Natale hilare! to all who speak Latin ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SeverusSnape - Raging Tide
    SeverusSnape - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Who was your Dreamweaver char snape?

Secret b:quiet. I'll pm you in forum :P
    edited December 2011

Aubree came back, Teddy. She is playing now. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lesee..
    I remember the massive parades started off by random factions in archosaur, fireworks included. And the one where everybody followed the first person to get the Fallen Roc.

Joining Dynasty, and singing randomly on Vent (Decus, you remember that b:chuckle).
    I remember my first proper TW with Dyna, who were really helpful in teaching me what to do before I moved to tempest for.. romantic reasons... b:avoid

I remember TT farming with Tempest to get gear for us all :)
    Tempest Vent being filled with the theme for Thundercats...

I remember getting land with Temp when Cala fell :O

Hanging out with Heartz's archer when I first bumped into the pink dude b:bye awesome.

Tanking Quingzi at level 60 :D
    Tanking the dwarf dude in fb 39.. 5 levels later. I guess it helps my archers stats are fooked so badly XD
    Tanking a friends fb19 single handingly

The exitement of my first BOA.

Getting my first TT70 Gear, and my first TT bow until I swapped to my trusty slingshot.

Dont forget the hype over the first warsoul...

BHing with Yorkin, and chillign with Seri in Sanctuary. Also, jsut chilling out at Drum Temple in north archo when I couldnt be bothered with everything :p

The epic moment the GMs called mer a prophet. A solid friendship with the **** guy was to follow..
    "The prophet has ncie assets" sealed the deal, needless to say..

Messing around with Teppeii, who inspired me to start TW and join Dyna.
    (where did you go bro ;( )

My first FC run with Neffelim tutoring us :)

My first RB, getting to the third to last boss and gaining 3 levels while I was at it.

My first WB.. which didnt get the best prizes and it took 3 hours but still lol

Killing the Ancient Sea Dragon as a nub, breaking my bow in the process D:

I could go on, but then i'd expand my WoT ><

A solid friendship indeed :D And you still have nice assets b:dirty
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I stalk b:cute
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    peenice? i forgot who too.. some say he was first.. but i never saw him with fist those times..

Nah, pretty sure I was the first fist BM for EQ. I got recruited to EQ after xJayx (aka TEMPL/\R) helped with my FB59, and brought along half of the lowbie faction I was in during the switch (including my sister, Toxic/Toxie). My BM's name was Phoenix, and during the 6x levels I was actually racing with swordsman for highest level BM in EQ before him and TLN's archer pulled a WTF and started gammas like crazy in the 7x levels--back then, there was no FC, there were only zhens, grinding and gammas.. A coupla other BMs were in on that race since EQ lacked BMs for TW so we were desired, but eventually I got burned out and stopped at lvl 80. Peenice came a lil' later, when I was 7x, and I remember wishing I had half his gear since back then TT80 gold was the ****. He was a fist BM from the start, though, although I'm pretty sure him and a coupla other BMs began 3STR/2DEX builds, and I only transitioned to that later. (He was also 10x better at BM than I ever was. Ajay came much, much later, long after xJayx was no longer leader. Pretty sure Wolfgang was EQ leader, then. Wolfgang was the best, even if Ajay/Supernova handled TW strats.)

Those days were awesome, though. Cheze tanked Jewelscalen for me with two clerics healing. Olee and Supernova (who joined after Bloodpact asploded) tanked Eyes of Krimson Beyond for all us 6x/7x lowbies who had had the quest in our log for 10+ levels. The fact that Supernova was able to solo Krimson at the time was amazing to us, because until a large chunk of us hit 7x/8x and starting trying WBs, Krimson was the biggest annoyance to the lowbies in EQ. Super was pretty much awesome, though. He also tanked my FB69, in which the mold for Cala axes dropped (when they were still 15M coin), which eventually led me to switching to the 3STR/2DEX build so I could go axes/fists. And the game was so old, back then, that 3STR/2DEX was actually a rarity...fist builds were still only viewed as "decent" for PVE but useless for PVP.

Later on, with my Sin, I soloed both of 'em (Jewel and Krimson) easily, and thought to myself about how much I missed the nub days. Haven't really played on Phoenix/Firefeng since. I still have a lowly 100 Sin with 4 APS (only missing nirvy dags for 5 aps), but from what I'm told about the game, even getting 5 aps wouldn't make it worth coming back even if I had a blast killing people in Tapout's TWs with my Sin. Last I heard, a lot of 'em went to Spades, so best of luck to 'em there. I'm still in between MMOs since SWTOR hasn't really caught my interest.

But I remember the early days. So glad I abandoned my ~40 veno on Sanctuary to create a BM the first few seconds Dreamweaver opened. I met so many awesome people, and even got my sis, Tox, to play a new MMO with me.

Edit: Just saw a video of a cata barb with 35k+ HP, **** that. You mofos were enough of a pain in the *** to deal with when you only had 20K+ HP, my mediocre Sin doesn't want any of that.

Nostalgia's well and good and all, but I miss the days when I could drop Cata Barbs with my Sin + wood pots. I'm not hardcore enough for this R9 PWI ****.