[?] Monsters

Quizeburio - Raging Tide
Quizeburio - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Venomancer
Is it allowed to kill "[?]" monsters to level your pets say from level 1 to 60 and above?
I found "Grudging Soldiers" and would like to level all my pets since I can kill them by myself since they just have 20k hp. But was wondering if is allowed or bannable to just kill those over and over for experience.
Sorry if this is the wrong thread
Post edited by Quizeburio - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's allowed.
  • Quizeburio - Raging Tide
    Quizeburio - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's allowed.
    Okay, Thank you very much
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    south of sanctuary , there are some lvl ? flying mobs with 10k HP. If ur tired hunting staunch worms , these can be effective to to lvl ur flying pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    south of sanctuary , there are some lvl ? flying mobs with 10k HP. If ur tired hunting staunch worms , these can be effective to to lvl ur flying pets.

I advise temporarily equiping a bow if you are going to use Staunch Worms to level a flying pet since chasing them can be very time consuming for just one kill.