Attribute distribution?

mrboobie
mrboobie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Psychic
I herd its recomended to put 1str 9magic ea 2 lvls. Its kinda noying to wait to lvls to add points ea 2 lvls. And I get lost when I put 5magic and then next lvl 4magic 1 str. So what Im thinking is to go with 1str 4 magic ea lvl. What would you guys recomend me? I kinda started with a crappy build at first I think, which was 1 all rest to magic. Stoped that tho... Here are my current stats:

Lvl13:

Vit: 16
Mag: 48
Str: 13
Dex: 11
Post edited by mrboobie on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You can do the 1 str 4 mag per level, but you want to stop adding strength once it gets to 54 (55 if you plan on getting rank 9), and then pour the rest into magic. 54 strength is the max needed for magic weapons and armor at endgame, and you'll reach that relatively fast with the 1str 4 mag per level build. You might have a bit of trouble though, since you'll be lacking the slower distribution of points the 1str 9mag every two levels build has.

You've added Dex I see, and dex does nothing for magic classes. You'll either have to pay a lot of coin to reset that stat to 5 (or 3, if you want) and add the rest into magic, or you can restart your character since it's only level 13. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • mrboobie
    edited December 2011
    You can do the 1 str 4 mag per level, but you want to stop adding strength once it gets to 54 (55 if you plan on getting rank 9), and then pour the rest into magic. 54 strength is the max needed for magic weapons and armor at endgame, and you'll reach that relatively fast with the 1str 4 mag per level build. You might have a bit of trouble though, since you'll be lacking the slower distribution of points the 1str 9mag every two levels build has, and Mystics burn magic like no other class I've seen <_<

You've added Dex I see, and dex does nothing for magic classes. You'll either have to pay a lot of coin to reset that stat to 5 (or 3, if you want) and add the rest into magic, or you can restart your character since it's only level 13. =)

lol Whats mystic burn magic?...

And lvl13 only -___-? Im like 100% new to this game xD it was kinda hard since I dont know much lol. :P
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ignore the mystic part, this cleric was very very sleepy when he wrote that...XD

But that doesn't change the point I was trying to make. =P You should be able to play fine with the build you suggested and a little wasted in dex is fine (I did it on my first cleric lol), just have fun. It's best not to put anymore points into dex though, you don't need it to help you kill things or wear gear, and be mindful that 54-55 strength is the max you'll ever need for magic armor and weapons, which is the best armor for your class. Once you reach that point you can put all your points into mag.

Vit is also good (in moderation!) if you find yourself getting hit for too much health, but killing things faster is better than having more health in my opinion.

Welcome to the game! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • mrboobie
    edited December 2011
    Ignore the mystic part, this cleric was very very sleepy when he wrote that...XD

But that doesn't change the point I was trying to make. =P You should be able to play fine with the build you suggested and a little wasted in dex is fine (I did it on my first cleric lol), just have fun. It's best not to put anymore points into dex though, you don't need it to help you kill things or wear gear, and be mindful that 54-55 strength is the max you'll ever need for magic armor and weapons, which is the best armor for your class. Once you reach that point you can put all your points into mag.

Vit is also good (in moderation!) if you find yourself getting hit for too much health, but killing things faster is better than having more health in my opinion.

Welcome to the game! b:chuckle

Thank you :D