Change Human/Elf/Untamed skills Graphic/special effect~

SoulCutterZ - Archosaur
SoulCutterZ - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Suggestion Box
im getting boring of skill from old toons... as what i mention above... it will be more intresting game.. just now... Tideborn and Earthguard have a good skill lookin..

p/s: just a suggestion~ b:laugh
Post edited by SoulCutterZ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    They might update the graphics of the older skills when they add in the new skills, we'll have to wait and see.

Currently the only graphics update the old classes have gotten was the new mediation shield that came with the TB expansion XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Brightsong - Raging Tide
    Brightsong - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I really do hope they change the animations with the update of the skills myself. I mean, as a cleric, if my heals will always be sexier than my mystic's numberwise, shouldn't they look just as good as hers..?

And it's not just the class skills that display a lot of graphical...dissonance, I guess. I mean some areas of the game - like the borders between the elf areas and the Earthguard area look just a little awkward to me. At least the tideborn city is on an island so the contrast between flashiness and the dated stuff isn't really blatantly obvious.

But yes, the skills could use a bit of a revamp...not to say that aesthetics are really that important - the old classes just need some love, that's all. We feel like a bunch of middle-aged women with all these flashy Earthguards & fish hanging around...so come on, PWE, give us a makeover and make us feel young & pretty again. XD
  • SoulCutterZ - Archosaur
    SoulCutterZ - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I really do hope they change the animations with the update of the skills myself. I mean, as a cleric, if my heals will always be sexier than my mystic's numberwise, shouldn't they look just as good as hers..?

And it's not just the class skills that display a lot of graphical...dissonance, I guess. I mean some areas of the game - like the borders between the elf areas and the Earthguard area look just a little awkward to me. At least the tideborn city is on an island so the contrast between flashiness and the dated stuff isn't really blatantly obvious.

But yes, the skills could use a bit of a revamp...not to say that aesthetics are really that important - the old classes just need some love, that's all. We feel like a bunch of middle-aged women with all these flashy Earthguards & fish hanging around...so come on, PWE, give us a makeover and make us feel young & pretty again. XD

b:kissb:kissb:kiss