No Jones Blessing

Options
Blade_aether - Lost City
Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Anyone else not want to even log into PWI when they can't get their JONAS BROTHER BLESSING?

( I know it is not Jonas Brother, just sounds funnier to me)

But seriously, I have not the slightest inkling to log into PWI and do anything productive when I don't have one...

Anyone else share my blues?

I think that I will go watch Death Note...

Blade_Aether
LIGHTO KUN!
Post edited by Blade_aether - Lost City on

Comments

• Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Anyone else not want to even log into PWI when they can't get their JONAS BROTHER BLESSING?

( I know it is not Jonas Brother, just sounds funnier to me)

But seriously, I have not the slightest inkling to log into PWI and do anything productive when I don't have one...

Anyone else share my blues?

I think that I will go watch Death Note...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1248461
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No you boob, I mean when it is down, like now, and I cannot get one, I don't feel like logging into game.

Sheesh, can't you recognize a QQ thread when you see it?

Blade_Aether
    Reply_Preview
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This pwi's biggest conspiracy! When we cant live without it. The next thing they'll do is to put jones blessing in cash shop for xxx gold.
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There are still the attendance bless boxes in the meantime...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I been playing since before the Jones Blessings existed, back when you had to rely on the Attendance Daily blessings. I actually haven't gotten a new blessing in over a month, yet I seem to be doing fine. Makes me wonder how people would have gotten by if PWI had never thought up the scheme of bribing players into making them look good on Facebook.

As for not wanting to play, I don't play much anyway, and I recently managed tog et a PS1 emulator to work on my ****ty comp, so I'm mostly playing Final Fantasy VII for the first time ever.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I been playing since before the Jones Blessings existed, back when you had to rely on the Attendance Daily blessings. I actually haven't gotten a new blessing in over a month, yet I seem to be doing fine. Makes me wonder how people would have gotten by if PWI had never thought up the scheme of bribing players into making them look good on Facebook.

As for not wanting to play, I don't play much anyway, and I recently managed tog et a PS1 emulator to work on my ****ty comp, so I'm mostly playing Final Fantasy VII for the first time ever.

Recently facebook has been forcing my dummy jones blessing accounts to give them my phone number, so I'm contemplating not using jones either. It sucks having to make a new facebook account every week b:chuckle
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    Submariner - Lothranis Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Noob Noob Aether QQ :) FiFi here :P
    b:angry