DQ Rewards page is down

ArlennRaMir - Heavens Tear
ArlennRaMir - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Support Desk
How mean.
First I got the new awesome dress in an ugly color and then I try to get DQ points and what do I have to see?
IT IS DOOOOOWN.

I will not wear it in this brownish tone and still hope this problem will be fixed soon, before it rottens in my wardrobe.

Greetings
Arlenn
Post edited by ArlennRaMir - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• peppersnortin
    peppersnortin Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    DQ rewards down for me as well.
  • EssenceFox - Sanctuary
    EssenceFox - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    yes it has been down for me all day,i keep trying bc i also need to purchase dye for an outfit..i am shy just 1 and it is driving me crazy that i cant get in..hopefully be resolved soon.b:cry
  • aradissa
    aradissa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    how can it be, that the prices in pwi are exploding, but no problems are getting fixed???
    dq rewards is down, facebook is down, game is laggy like hell, what next?

sry, but this game is getting much too expensive for just get NOTHING than empty promises, bugs over bugs, down sites, not one available GM and anger instead of gaming fun.
  • nejjjj
    nejjjj Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i am farming dq for new fly .. but its not workinggg... b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • koaiuadiablo
    koaiuadiablo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Same problem here b:cry
    Does anyone know when will it be fixed? b:sad
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    They Have gone out to store to buy new hamsters to power those servers...should be back soonb:mischievousb:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    They Have gone out to store to buy new hamsters to power those servers...should be back soonb:mischievousb:chuckleb:victory

So... they ate the old ones? :P
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • Obsessssion - Archosaur
    Obsessssion - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Mine is down too. :(
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's back up for me, thankfully. I've got the page saved, so I don't have to go through the glitchy FB connect page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • tigerzroar
    tigerzroar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You have the page saved for FB connect? what do you mean =O?
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    It's back up for me, thankfully. I've got the page saved, so I don't have to go through the glitchy FB connect page.

...Why would you have to? Using the Community tab, you can go directly to the DQ Rewards page (which, by the way, works for me).
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Seems to be up for me as well, so far i see nearly 7k on points gathered. b:pleased Hope i can get a mount soon! b:pleased