To those ganking Immunity

Options
2»

Comments

• Yasnani - Archosaur
    Yasnani - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Honestly I just think Immunity is getting paid back for all the sh*t they've done to others. When they continuously lied and threatened people along with pushing others around on the server when they could they didn't make a lot of friends.

IJS

SUCKAGE when the way you act is thrown back at you.

So... in all that stop QQing... suck it up and take it like you gave it.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    see the trick is, clenching your cheeks so tightly no one can penetrate them, I am the master of antibuttsexrape.

I've heard that one before... b:chuckle
  • Bovar - Archosaur
    Bovar - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Immunity is being ganked because they are weak and had a lot of unearned lands. Gralkon betrayed the real immunity and handed it over to a incompetent faction that had been losing it's lands for months. Now the members that had earned those lands have joined other factions and want their lands back. I find it to be a moral imperative and want nothing less than the EndImmunity being removed from the map.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    we want our land back /pitchfork
  • Bovar - Archosaur
    Bovar - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Proski gets it. Run the Oger out of town!!!! For PWI to be fun we need enemies. Whom shall we Villainize next?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Maybe if Siio wasn;t always trying to cram "soulsalyr" and it's founder, and whatever shiet he thinks is so positive about a long ago failed faction down the throats of members of EVERY fackin faction he graces himself with, Perhaps then, he could learn to lead-

Otherwise ANY faction he touches is deemed fail-

Well also he would have to stop skimming TW pay for Apoth, charms, and gawd awful **** fashion---
    re
  • ladywizard0822
    ladywizard0822 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Please lets get something straight!!

Buffy_Ann (Siio) is a ****** point blank!

Next.....the first mistake was Rion giving leadership to Gralkon who the week before rage quit the faction like a child when he was director.

While in leadership Gralkon rage quit vent durning TW then when it was over rage logged like a spoiled child.

Gralkon did not have what it takes to be a leader so he begged Buffy to take Immunity off his hands(so Pew Pew tells everyone)

Gralkon never told Immunity anything until it was too late. Buffy came in and took over everything. All Immunity officers were demoted and all Endgame put in place(Buffy says that Gralkon had no one from Immunity that could be a good officer)

Buffy wiped out the dkp so in effect **** everyone who built it up.

Buffy had a new logo ready to go and then to boot they or I should say Pew Pew bought a .com site and the original Immunity forum was no more. They also put on their new website that _keirra is the founder of Immunity..............wow a bit over the top dont you think.

This was not a merger but a take over..........

Immunity (the original one) used to give out charms and apoth and had a ton of money in the bank for the faction base and other things. Buffy refused to give out charms, which were there for the members. Nice to see shortly after Buffy got Immunity he got the rest of his gear and new fashoin in all matching colors.

Now after all this where do the original Immunity people sit? In the cold........the faction they worked hard to build and the base(one of the first ones to have a base) is all gone and it became the new Endgame.

Buffy has done this to many factions before Immunity and will continue......he also likes to play his members and officers against each other so he can look like the hero but he is stupid to think that people dont talk......we all know what you did in Endgame that is why we all left.

Buffy is the one being wiped off the map.....nothing personal to all you poor souls still in the faction with him, even some of his long time supporters have left him now. Maybe the got tired of him crying(literally) on vent when things were crashing down around him. I guess that is the only left for him to do when he gets caught doing some of his low down tactics.

I for one feel sorry for all the original Immunity people who fought long and hard to build up that faction just to have thier so called friend and leader(Rion/Gralkon) sell them out to a low life like Buffy.

Oh and the money stealing can be proven with facts not just myths.

I hope you all one day see it but wait it is too late and once Immunity is off the map he will move on and take or make another factin with _Keirra as the founder.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Please lets get something straight!!

Buffy_Ann (Siio) is a ****** point blank!

Next.....the first mistake was Rion giving leadership to Gralkon who the week before rage quit the faction like a child when he was director.

While in leadership Gralkon rage quit vent durning TW then when it was over rage logged like a spoiled child.

Gralkon did not have what it takes to be a leader so he begged Buffy to take Immunity off his hands(so Pew Pew tells everyone)

Gralkon never told Immunity anything until it was too late. Buffy came in and took over everything. All Immunity officers were demoted and all Endgame put in place(Buffy says that Gralkon had no one from Immunity that could be a good officer)

Buffy wiped out the dkp so in effect **** everyone who built it up.

Buffy had a new logo ready to go and then to boot they or I should say Pew Pew bought a .com site and the original Immunity forum was no more. They also put on their new website that _keirra is the founder of Immunity..............wow a bit over the top dont you think.

This was not a merger but a take over..........

Immunity (the original one) used to give out charms and apoth and had a ton of money in the bank for the faction base and other things. Buffy refused to give out charms, which were there for the members. Nice to see shortly after Buffy got Immunity he got the rest of his gear and new fashoin in all matching colors.

Now after all this where do the original Immunity people sit? In the cold........the faction they worked hard to build and the base(one of the first ones to have a base) is all gone and it became the new Endgame.

Buffy has done this to many factions before Immunity and will continue......he also likes to play his members and officers against each other so he can look like the hero but he is stupid to think that people dont talk......we all know what you did in Endgame that is why we all left.

Buffy is the one being wiped off the map.....nothing personal to all you poor souls still in the faction with him, even some of his long time supporters have left him now. Maybe the got tired of him crying(literally) on vent when things were crashing down around him. I guess that is the only left for him to do when he gets caught doing some of his low down tactics.

I for one feel sorry for all the original Immunity people who fought long and hard to build up that faction just to have thier so called friend and leader(Rion/Gralkon) sell them out to a low life like Buffy.

Oh and the money stealing can be proven with facts not just myths.

I hope you all one day see it but wait it is too late and once Immunity is off the map he will move on and take or make another factin with _Keirra as the founder.

Ok firstly, giving gral lead was not a mistake, for the most part hes an absolutely reliable guy, he did a fantastic job early 2011 for 2 months so I could have a break from lead from my year long stretch.

I dont appreciate you calling him out as being a mistake and acting like he was a bad leader through and through.
    Running a faction for a very very long time without disbanding or falling apart is a big task, most people were suprised we had lasted as long as we did, they were completely critical of us, belittling our success, it took a lot of personal passion and dedication to keep it going.
    Immunity stood strong for around 1 1/2-2yrs so unless you do it yourself successfully your post isnt as valid.

Secondly my plan to pass lead had been set in stone for a month as I started my final year of uni 19th september 2011 and would not be able to play much at all, attempting to divert focus on studies and get dragged into pwi affairs as little as possible, as of course it is a major distraction.
    (Another reason for this was TW times, as I live in the UK I had to wake at 3-4am every weekend totally messing up my sleep patterns. I often tended to be half asleep and yawning in tw. b:surrender)

Gral was the best chioce due to past experience and willingness, second in line was saphi.

As for Gral passing lead, from what id been told about a month after I had completely stopped playing, our tw numbers were down by half. From around 85 to 40 showing up.
    I thought to myself, "dont get involved its just gonna take up time and effort, let them sort it out without u".

So they got desperate for tw numbers and merged with Endgame.

I made a chioce not to get involved because it wasnt up to me anymore and you may not use me as a scape goat for when things go bad.

All I know is peoples toes got stept on and Siio did not keep my old members in mind as priority members to keep happy.
    Feeling excluded according to skype convos I had with some of my old members, they decided it wasnt the same faction that we had built and it was heartbreaking, and they were going to leave, there were changes made at a desperate time and things went sour.
    I felt for them but I was not prepared to get involved.

I dont know who you are mysterious possible alt poster, but to quote the dark knight.
    "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I logged in to check up on everything and tw last month because my gf asked me to.
    I was accused in pm by remakabo, of not caring about any of my old faction members because I didnt stop siio and fix everything and wipe everyones arsecracks.
    Sorry but, of course I care about the people, I just didnt care for involving myself in the situation. Id already spent nearly 2 years sorting problem after problem out and maintaining things, I didnt intend to do it forever and you are an ignoramus if you thought id keep doing it forever, after a while one just dosent have the patience.

Last day of term was today, xmas holiday now I have time to play but... I really dont feel like it.
    I accomplished pretty much all I needed to before september and I dont feel motivated to get involved again especially with attitudes like this in the air of course I disagree with many things that happened, but I refuse to take the blame for them because I prioritised more important things.

P.S as for the founder thing, they listed me as founder on the site, but I told them it was incorrect, and to remove my name, DeadChakra and SoulRebirthX "founded" it, however I dont really understand why that would be in any way relevant to current events.

P.P.S I was incredibly dissapointed they shut down our old Immunity site, that was a grave mistake and I hated it, but I held my tounge and got on with rl stuff, avoiding the temptation to get sucked in, ironically what I am doing right now.

Anyways I am probably going on long term quit for good until pwi has enough new non-pack cs related content to interest me again (lol).
    swtor shud keep me busy over december, and someone should keep me busy in January, wink wink hint hint.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I for one feel sorry for all the original Immunity people who fought long and hard to build up that faction

Agreed

RioN and I have our differences, but it's incredibly selfish to put the blame on him because he quit and things went sour. He quit. Let it alone. He's moved onto bigger and better things. Speaking from a leader standpoint, there is nothing more annoying than having people bicker at you because your previous faction that you led has gone downwards.

It's a shame, from both a TW standpoint and members that have been there for a year+, to see Immunity go down like this. The server is too big to house only two big TW factions, with only 80 able to attend TW.

Hope you do well in college, RioN, don't let TW hinder your studies.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I made the comment of you not careing because you actually "lol" at the current situation, and words you said "people need to stop beings so serious about this game"

Don't change ya heart now RioN...

Ya re right, they should, but that won't happen, so shouldn't **** on them because you decided to "play" elsewhere-
    re
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I wonder if you know what you're doing.

For several Weeks (edging into months now) all the little factions as well as a few not so little have circled us like sharks scenting blood in the water. Now whether these attacks are as rumor would suggest funded by Nemesis, or as yet other rumors suggest because your leaders dont, for some childish reason, like Buffy_Anne, I find myself wondering if you know what you're doing. Ask yourself this, when your factions succeed in their efforts to wipe EG off the map, what then? How long will it take before each of you realize that not a one of you (and I include Nemesis's alt faction Rescind in this) will be able to take a significant portion of the map from either ascend or nemesis.

I believe I , a lowly EG executor know what your doing though. All this will lead to is one of two things each of which end the same. Either Tw will end in a stalemate with 80% of the TW factors in either ascend or nemesis. Or Nemesis will succeed in their stated desire of completely controlling the map. Either will mean the death of competitive TW on this server once again. Don't believe me? Its happened before with Narla, and the core of Nemesis is Narla.

Enough ranting for me. I will end with this. Geo, Maka I understand you don't like Buffy. Better yet, I don't care that you don't. I won't type up paragraphs detailing how you're wrong since you won't read then anyway. Know this however, those of us who stay with EG and Buffy thru your BS have one goal. To see you both S T F U. We won't die just because you are having us wiped off the map. We will return the favor one day
    Anyone interested in helping us with these goals should contact me in game, or watch this video, which is a summary of our faction! http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=d8dm8cSLViA
    1. So, you blaming Nemesis for... getting ganked? Wow.. I detect a butthurt EG officer looking for a guilty. In the map, EG is the weakest faction, the one who's got a leader that deletes posts in forums, whose archer looks like a **** (Yeah, It does. 1000 DQPoints for a Makeover).

2. After EG gets wiped off, your faction will be dead tbh. But, who knows? You dont know what's happening tomorrow, you dont know what's happening in 10 minutes. Who knows...

3. Rescind is not an ALT faction. And I'm not getting into this again, I've had enough PMs b:shocked But yeah, It's just another faction whose members WERE in Nemesis (At least formers).

4. I havent been in Narla, but.. is it that serious? I mean, forget it. If Narla had the whole map, who cares? Move on. If Nemesis or Ascend control the map, then 2 things will happen. They will have fun fighting the factions that'd try to steal one territory from them, or some members will split and make another faction. Just like happened in Narla. OH WAIT! Narla... MOVE ON.

5. I dont think It's only Geo or Maka that hate Buffy_Anne, Siiobhan, etc. I can get you a whole faction.

We will return the favor one day

That's what Tiger Woods said. Although, He was successful before.

Bye byeeeee (I meant, the thread.. not the map ;o)
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    THOSE WHO WORLD CHAT ABOUT TW WILL BE KICKED!!!! INSTANT! PERMA KICKED!!

***** the day you tell me what I can and can't world chat is the day we're gonna have probs see
  • kathy37
    kathy37 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    For one I left Immunity cause I didn't like what I was seeing with in the faction. Now that Siio is no longer leader it still will die cause Kodama is no better and Jarkhen is a joke. It always rules rules rules where did all the fun go? I mean come on now it about playing the game and having fun.

If you let these forum get to you then your just plan b:laugh stupid for even reading it and getting upset and QQ over something no one did but Siio did it to himself. He has no one to blame but himself and bottom line I believe he gone insane in his mine.

The no talking to the other side order after tw got way out of hand and pissed a lot of us ppl in Immunity off to the point where we was not going to stand for it no more. So Siio can go f himself for all I care. He never cared about the faction anyways. He always ignored me and others and only thought about himself and winning more land for tw. Never cared about the faction and ignored the members to the point where they left.

So Siio if your reading this like I know you will your a stupid **** and you should just quit the damn game if I pissed you off. Cause I totally lost all respect for you a long time ago. Oh and stop QQing about everyone hating you cause we all think your a ****!

Oh and Merenth the little factions are attacking only cause Siio bashed them and now cause of that they are getting their revenge for him trash talking the small factions. So yet again Siio has no one to blame but himself on this matter. It not Nemesis that is behind it silly boy. It's ex Immunity members lol that have small factions and hate Siio for what he has done to us all in the past! So I guess revenge is sweet so they say. b:chuckle
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kathy37 wrote: »
    For one I left Immunity cause I didn't like what I was seeing with in the faction. Now that Siio is no longer leader it still will die cause Kodama is no better and Jarkhen is a joke. It always rules rules rules where did all the fun go? I mean come on now it about playing the game and having fun.

If you let these forum get to you then your just plan b:laugh stupid for even reading it and getting upset and QQ over something no one did but Siio did it to himself. He has no one to blame but himself and bottom line I believe he gone insane in his mine.

The no talking to the other side order after tw got way out of hand and pissed a lot of us ppl in Immunity off to the point where we was not going to stand for it no more. So Siio can go f himself for all I care. He never cared about the faction anyways. He always ignored me and others and only thought about himself and winning more land for tw. Never cared about the faction and ignored the members to the point where they left.

So Siio if your reading this like I know you will your a stupid **** and you should just quit the damn game if I pissed you off. Cause I totally lost all respect for you a long time ago. Oh and stop QQing about everyone hating you cause we all think your a ****!

Oh and Merenth the little factions are attacking only cause Siio bashed them and now cause of that they are getting their revenge for him trash talking the small factions. So yet again Siio has no one to blame but himself on this matter. It not Nemesis that is behind it silly boy. It's ex Immunity members lol that have small factions and hate Siio for what he has done to us all in the past! So I guess revenge is sweet so they say. b:chuckle

b:pleased I likes this post nomnomnom
    Winning b:pleased
  • _Aiko_Chan - Archosaur
    _Aiko_Chan - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle some good reading here
  • TinkerBellaX - Archosaur
    TinkerBellaX - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh wow i got geo attention hehe b:victory. Now let see if I can get Maka hehe.
  • Archolum - Archosaur
    Archolum - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lets make love, not war craft...b:thanks
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well, factions that are fighting EG right now are making love
  • TECH_NlNE - Archosaur
    TECH_NlNE - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    omg i was founder of immunity and it was all my fault it fell apart leave rion and gral alone blame the n9ne it was all me b:laugh
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    THOSE WHO WORLD CHAT ABOUT TW WILL BE KICKED!!!! INSTANT! PERMA KICKED!!

***** the day you tell me what I can and can't world chat is the day we're gonna have probs see

world chat is mine and you sir are NOT allowed to go on it..... if i hear you used a tele i will get on and troll you and make you cry. b:laugh

p.s ugh im sure you're gonna go on world chat so ima just go ahead and troll you now....
    Metridium:/all blah blah im on world chat..
    studmuffinIX: /all sir you have a black girlfriend (or ex) and he/she has a mustache.
    Metridium is offline.

<3 i are bored (love chu zaibabypooooo)
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh dear idiot...the faction you are in is not "Immunity"...its the remnents of endgame(Another faction he messed up, big shocker)

also, geo was right, Siio is a ****...hes wrecked...4 or 5 factions now? Wheres your fearless leader now? (Lol) We all know the new one will just keep up siios rein of awful leadership(No fence)

My immunity would probably be still on the map if the idiotic decisions werent made a few months ago..and none of the officers would be officers now..I can tell you that for sure...

As I have said many times, worst decision ever made was someone giving another person lead who didnt give 2 ****s about the faction or its members, thus, leading to siios lovely leadership...

How do I know he didnt care? The answer is this...I was director...wasnt informed of this "Merge" till the day it happend along with all the other officers....there was no discusion of who would be lead, we were "Informed" and we all said "No, we dont want this..it will ruin immunity" did he care? Nope, because hes going to leave pwi to play Starwars ayways...so he doesnt care what happens to the faction who took care of him the whole time he was here...WORST LEADERS EVER! WTB Rion back >_>

This is the perfect example of how NOT to approach a merge for all the leaders reading this...

If the OLD Immunity was still around...the ACTUAL Immunity, this post would not exist..how do i know? Because, old immunity didnt have nearly as many enemys as this Endgame(Fake immunity) has....YOU WANT THE ANSWER TO WHY YOUR GETTING GANKED????

HERE IT IS...
    YOUR LEADER WAS AN *** TO THE WHOLE SERVER, BACKSTABBING...HE HAS RUINED ALOT OF PEOPLES LOVED FACTIONS, IN TURN MAKES THEM RESENT WHATEVER FACTION HE IS IN CONTROL OF...LASTLY, The members and the people as a whole in that so-called-faction are so snobby and stuck-up, YOUR GIVING YOUR FACTION A BAD REP!!!!

EXAMPLE:
    After this "Merge", Person A*Original immunity* needed help with their culti, Person B(Endnoob) said they would help and joined the squad....a bunch of endnoob ppl were doing the same instance and said "** person A and come join our squad" Person B leaves Person A's squad....is this seriously how you treat your faction members?

Its seriously funny to see how this "Merge" turned out....heres how it pritty much went...

Endgame stole immunity land, coins, bank, name, logo

Real immunity said ** this ****, left, most went to nemesis, alot went to Ascend, and the rest divided into smaller factions...Looks like your "saving the faction move" turned out to kill the faction as a whole...nice going...although geo and whoever the leader of ascend is(It changes too much for me to keep track =/) I think its proski atm...they are probably glad for this idiots ** up because they gained alot of the strong geared ppl from this ** up of a situation...

finially, stop QQing about getting ganked, YOUR A TW FACTION!!! GANKING IS A PART OF THE GAME! Ofc a pack of wolves who smell a wounded animal are going to kill it right away...in the same sense..free land pritty much..siio/gral wounded the strong faction of immunity...everyone smelt the fresh blood and attacked....

get
    over
    it
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    world chat is mine and you sir are NOT allowed to go on it..... if i hear you used a tele i will get on and troll you and make you cry. b:laugh

p.s ugh im sure you're gonna go on world chat so ima just go ahead and troll you now....
    Metridium:/all blah blah im on world chat..
    studmuffinIX: /all sir you have a black girlfriend (or ex) and he/she has a mustache.
    Metridium is offline.

<3 i are bored (love chu zaibabypooooo)

Whereas YOUR ex is the girl he banged IRL.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sad part Saphi is, I sat in vent for like 3 hours with Rion, gral, val just what? a month prior to this insane decission, revealing all the dirty background of Siio had done for EG-PHOENIX- Its like a deliberate faction suicide or somthing. Still amazed-
    re
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    well i hope they are all satisfied...and are they ready to hand lead back to someone who knows what they are actually doing? just curious
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whereas YOUR ex is the girl he banged IRL.

yeah dawg the girl you tried to hit on not too long after he left and kick your happy *** out of her house b:chuckle
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah dawg the girl you tried to hit on not too long after he left and kick your happy *** out of her house b:chuckle

Lol. I knew this was going to be your response. I'd like to see her say that in a conversation where I'm in. I confronted her about that so many times and she always dodged me because she couldn't explain herself for making that **** up. Such a delusional girl and you're delusional for believing her too. That's all I got to say on that matter and you can say anything you want about it now, point is you don't know what happened because you weren't there. Lol.