QQme vs Vertu - Wiz version

Options
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Tideswell (East)
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights.

b:cry Hate germany
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    good fight spell :p
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It doesn't work in youtube. very eager to watch the video.

Just place the video ID in Google search engine and enjoy watching the videos.
    For eg: This video is banned by youtube Wvo-g_JvURI
    But you can get this by Googling http://www.google.co.in/#hl=en&q=Wvo-g_JvURI&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=Wvo-g_JvURI&gs_rfai=&fp=24f1f9cbb61923e2

Source: How To Watch Banned or Blocked Youtube Videos http://www.reelseo.com/watch-banned-blocked-youtube-videos/#ixzz1gWPGp5ux
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It doesn't work in youtube. very eager to watch the video.

Just place the video ID in Google search engine and enjoy watching the videos.
    For eg: This video is banned by youtube Wvo-g_JvURI
    But you can get this by Googling http://www.google.co.in/#hl=en&q=Wvo-g_JvURI&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=Wvo-g_JvURI&gs_rfai=&fp=24f1f9cbb61923e2

Source: How To Watch Banned or Blocked Youtube Videos http://www.reelseo.com/watch-banned-blocked-youtube-videos/#ixzz1gWPGp5ux

Don't work tried it.

Nice vid but try to put something else to hide chat...that thingy is really annoying, could only watch 5min before I had to shut it off cuz of the blocker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Not a bad start; but, couldn't see the damage log b:surrender Hard to see what your 3x spark did unless it shows in red numbers. I liked it a lot better when one could see the log at least. Also, coudn't see your health bar. Look, you're doing this for free, so let's get with the program, please.

b:bye

(Don't biitch about posting on an alt. I'm working on this guy today.)
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Imo that DeathsDoor, a well geared R9 seeker, is unbelievable hard to kill in TW due to the def level and the way he plays. Also his zerk/crits with AOE spells are just sick. People are underestimating R9 seekers, they are way better than psychs or wizards in TW? Just imagine most of their AOEs do not require chi, they got teleport, they do AOE zerk crits and can 3spark to do that, ijs...thinking of rerolling one myself.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    YoungJ so PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    YoungJ so PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOb:laugh

I guess Amrd and Elvene vs Spell_Caster did not go that well yesterday in Tournament, ah? It was a funny story...
    So it was me and SweetDesire vs Elvene and Amrd. 2 Wizards, one full r9 one half r9, no weap vs 2 amrd(full r9) and elvene(not sure if full or not).

Anyhow, it was fun as amrd killed me beforehand in 1 vs 1 in the Arena but he had a bad day today. He managed to take down sweetdesire, while elvene was keeping me disabled with seal of god and sleep. Anyhow, I was left solo vs them, I somehow managed to kill amrd with a lucky crit but Elvene was a pain to kill. I only had a short window between sleep and seal cycle so I thought he would dig and go while I was disabled. He was very close of doing that, he even managed to dig a chest but all I can say is one cleric is able to disable amazingly well and any OP class can have real issues in managing to kill a cleric. It was a great fight Elvene, I put alot of heart trying to kill you in 8-12 second you would give me before seal/sleep. The chances of you killing me were lower as you are undergeared and clerics dont do well vs wizzes but still, you tanked me for more than 7minutes. Funny stuff was one room before, Teddy got a wonderful 24.8k hit with devine pyro(non crit) after I sparked. :) he was barking at SweetDesire, but he was outnumbered 3 to 1. Good fight Vicious, I hope to see more of you in Tourney each week.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I guess Amrd and Elvene vs Spell_Caster did not go that well yesterday in Tournament, ah? It was a funny story...
    So it was me and SweetDesire vs Elvene and Amrd. 2 Wizards, one full r9 one half r9, no weap vs 2 amrd(full r9) and elvene(not sure if full or not).

Anyhow, it was fun as amrd killed me beforehand in 1 vs 1 in the Arena but he had a bad day today. He managed to take down sweetdesire, while elvene was keeping me disabled with seal of god and sleep. Anyhow, I was left solo vs them, I somehow managed to kill amrd with a lucky crit but Elvene was a pain to kill. I only had a short window between sleep and seal cycle so I thought he would dig and go while I was disabled. He was very close of doing that, he even managed to dig a chest but all I can say is one cleric is able to disable amazingly well and any OP class can have real issues in managing to kill a cleric. It was a great fight Elvene, I put alot of heart trying to kill you in 8-12 second you would give me before seal/sleep. The chances of you killing me were lower as you are undergeared and clerics dont do well vs wizzes but still, you tanked me for more than 7minutes. Funny stuff was one room before, Teddy got a wonderful 24.8k hit with devine pyro(non crit) after I sparked. :) he was barking at SweetDesire, but he was outnumbered 3 to 1. Good fight Vicious, I hope to see more of you in Tourney each week.

i hear amrd's charm died out in that room which made that lucky crit hurt that much more. but i was watching that fight on amrd's screen and it was a good fight spell, congrats on the win. looking forward to tw tonight with you spell, wish QQme the best of luck on putting up a defense worthy of their skill level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We will be defending in Nirvana today and wine you guys for a while now.
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you still make videos?
    perhaps you should write a warning before posting.
    *What you are about to see is 15 minutes of utter **** and with clips that are horribly edited or no editing at all*
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I got an advice for you boy: watch them with your eyes closed and imagine them however you wantb:chuckle.

Damn RQters, they wake up on the official forums and bang...1st thing they do is what their mommy taught them and that is to throw with brown stuff in people.b:angry
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thanks spell, I guess we'll get to do some farming as well tonight....so generous and thoughtful. I guess QQme really does have the holiday spirit b:victory
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • CarefulIBite - Raging Tide
    CarefulIBite - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Spell caster you LA, AA, or LA/AA?
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Spell caster you LA, AA, or LA/AA?

Uhm. Rank 9 only comes in AA for Wizards...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]