Post edited by Shadowphreak - Lost City on

Comments

• mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    idc if they clap like hands..everyone ranges them anyways
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I could have sworn that I saw a post that said they might not be fixed in time to be implemented this christmas... I'm not sure, though b:shutup

I hope they do it though o_o I've never played with them before.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    snowman again... ok, just want to ask: do you nolifers really planing to spend christmas vacation in (this) game? in that case you need fking snowman b:bye
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    **** snowmen, just another source of lag.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    for xmas fix the tideborn city porting DC b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    snowman again... ok, just want to ask: do you nolifers really planing to spend christmas vacation in (this) game? in that case you need fking snowman b:bye

Merry Christmas to you too........ you kinda sound like grinch lol.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    or the porting below the floor lvl in RT.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    snowmen aren't the added lag, its the snow..ijs

& yes, i'm a nolifer by choice
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    DaSquirrel - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I hope they come up with something original not bleeding snowmen again b:sad Arch is laggy enough without them (plus the snow)
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    From what I understand, the snowmen were retaliating against magical attacks with their own AoEs, which were doing substantial damage.

They've been removed while we investigate why they were changed in the first place.

Unfortunately the only snowmen we are able to spawn at this time are of the horrifying-killer variety, and the devs are unable to modify them in time for Christmas.

So for this year, we'll have to stick with snow but no snowmen. However be on the lookout for our Christmas event, running from December 22nd - December 26th!

Also, from what I understand, there is a high chance of precipitation next week, so keep your eyes peeled :)

Come on guys the thread is still on the second page...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I really sounds like a setup. They SAY no snowmen:

IF noSnowMen

THEN PleaseExplainTo.MeHow.Somthing.SittingIn.DataStorage.GotBroken

What did the Idiotic motorcycles mess with the snowman code?

Give us an explanation that makes sense will ya?

Snowmen were on the same code line as the goons, and since everyone abused the goons so bad.......

We're all getting screwed on snowmen as well as legitimate FC runs :P

But yeah seriously, thsi has been answered, not happening this year : (
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • Shiazraz - Dreamweaver
    Shiazraz - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the snowmen became ai and were selfaware this yearleading to the little cat shop of horrors massacre it was not pretty cats birs fish and humans were all killed on site snowmen were not impressed on how we treated them last few years
  • DeepAqua - Heavens Tear
    DeepAqua - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They've been removed while we investigate why they were changed in the first place.

Wow.. Feedback. Look nobody QQ'ing... much.

Thats all we want pwi just a little honest feedback.

Thank You.
  • DeepAqua - Heavens Tear
    DeepAqua - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Snowmen were on the same code line as the goons, and since everyone abused the goons so bad.......

We're all getting screwed on snowmen as well as legitimate FC runs :P

But yeah seriously, thsi has been answered, not happening this year : (

Yeah I pulled the post when I realized tht frankie did address the issue and actually gave a plausable explaination. you must have got in before I had a chance to delete it. So yeah Disregard the quote guys.

Hopefully they find out, maybe same person that is @$%#* half the other things in the game.
  • condofar
    condofar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    missing the selection gone forever, which IS the correct answer
  • XxAdiciaxx - Sanctuary
    XxAdiciaxx - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lets hope they drop the snowmen this patch and the new skills, maybe we can experiment on snowmen with themb:dirty
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There won't be a snowmen event this year, frankie has confirmed that, and since they don't know what went wrong and why the snowmen are turning at us in a vicious, murderous way, they can't fix it. The Chinese team has done something wrong, that's for sure.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.