about a gliitch between cleric buffs and some apothecary stuff

Ladidel - Raging Tide
Ladidel - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
I write it to let everyone know (specially who can make requests to the programmers of the game) about a glitch between the cleric buff Concentrate and some kind of apothecarys stuff that increase the magical resistances for some time.

This mean that when I got clerics buffs and I use for example "Shell Powder" it doesnt take effect, and if I use "Dew of Start Protection" only the physical defense is increased.

It is really anoying; I hope someone can answer something, thanks anyway.
Post edited by Ladidel - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to 2009. b:victory
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • kallepole123
    kallepole123 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So wait, you're a level 100 Cleric and just figured that out? Glitch much? b:shocked
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    And here I was thinking you were going to complain about your MP regen apoth being overwritten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    meet the pwi forum welcoming committee
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'd rather they fix the magic shell glitch first. |D The one that's actually one of cleric's main skills, not some optional pot. But they never have.

b:surrender Archosaur Dev Team, we miss you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to 2009. b:victory

Pretty much this...b:shutup
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    use your buffs on you, then use powders.If you dont do it on this order the powder effects will be canceled.
    Hope im not wrong.
    PWI have A LOT bugs on buffs stacks , powders effects or even genie buffs since they started in 2008.The chinese developers keeps creating new classes or stuff for cash shop..not to mention, CLERIC class is one of the most "INTERRUPTED" class from casting skills by (physical)mobs..
    Magic shell is one of the major problems and should be a priority since 2008 , but

I guess the person who is in charge with the buffs for the old classes is dead . We miss you mister/ma;am ...... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    use your buffs on you, then use powders.If you dont do it on this order the powder effects will be canceled.
    Hope im not wrong.
    PWI have A LOT bugs on buffs stacks , powders effects or even genie buffs since they started in 2008.The chinese developers keeps creating new classes or stuff for cash shop..not to mention, CLERIC class is one of the most "INTERRUPTED" class from casting skills by (physical)mobs..
    Magic shell is one of the major problems and should be a priority since 2008 , but

I guess the person who is in charge with the buffs for the old classes is dead . We miss you mister/ma;am ...... xD
    Hope im not wrong.
    .If you dont do it on this order the powder effects will be canceled.
    Hope im not wrong.
    PWI have A LOT bugs on buffs stacks , powders effects or even genie buffs since they started in 2008.The chinese developers keeps creating new classes or stuff for cash shop...
    PWI have A LOT bugs on buffs stacks , powders effects or even genie buffs since they started in 2008..
    PWI have A LOT bugs on buffs stacks
    PWI have A LOT bugs
    PWI have A LOT bugs

You could have just said that, even though... It's painfully obvious and really doesn't need to be said again for the 100 billionth time...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    not quite crysty, the mag def buff (labelled as concentrate, looks like a yellow ball) just doesnt overwrite. So cast the hourly buff and it lasts an hour, no matter what and will fade after that. use a dew of star protection, shell powder, or whatever else during that time and the mag def bit wont take effect, as it wont overwrite the buff.
    I'd advise buffing with the hourly buff where you can, or getting lvl 11 magic shell.
    Other than that, blame pw for crappy programming, again (there are several skills like this, archer blazing arrow is another annoying one)
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i thought this post would be about a new bug D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    @ Sarrafeline
    Whats up with all the cloned quotes ?
    Do you have a bug in your..web browser ? b:laugh
    I'm not surprised if you got over 3k+ posts on forums only with quotes ? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory