To those ganking Immunity

Merenth - Archosaur
Merenth - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
I wonder if you know what you're doing.

For several Weeks (edging into months now) all the little factions as well as a few not so little have circled us like sharks scenting blood in the water. Now whether these attacks are as rumor would suggest funded by Nemesis, or as yet other rumors suggest because your leaders dont, for some childish reason, like Buffy_Anne, I find myself wondering if you know what you're doing. Ask yourself this, when your factions succeed in their efforts to wipe immunity off the map, what then? How long will it take before each of you realize that not a one of you (and I include Nemesis's alt faction Rescind in this) will be able to take a significant portion of the map from either ascend or nemesis.

I believe I , a lowly Immunity executor know what your doing though. All this will lead to is one of two things each of which end the same. Either Tw will end in a stalemate with 80% of the TW factors in either ascend or nemesis. Or Nemesis will succeed in their stated desire of completely controlling the map. Either will mean the death of competitive TW on this server once again. Don't believe me? Its happened before with Narla, and the core of Nemesis is Narla.

Enough ranting for me. I will end with this. Geo, Maka I understand you don't like Buffy. Better yet, I don't care that you don't. I won't type up paragraphs detailing how you're wrong since you won't read then anyway. Know this however, those of us who stay with Immunity and Buffy thru your BS have one goal. To see you both S T F U. We won't die just because you are having us wiped off the map. We will return the favor one day
Anyone interested in helping us with these goals should contact me in game, or apply at http://immunityfaction.com we got plenty of room for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
Post edited by Merenth - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol

1. I don't conspire with other factions
    2. Rescind isn't an ALT faction of Nemesis
    3. Everyone hates Buffy_Anne because he's a **** IJS...
    4. You're being attacked because ENDGAME screwed up the original Immunity foundation

b:kiss
    Winning b:pleased
  • BaniraM - Archosaur
    BaniraM - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ask yourself this, when your factions succeed in their efforts to wipe immunity off the map, what then?

Answer: Then an other faction will get ganked.

And when one faction will controll the map, then it get reseted.

Honeslty, what is this QQ about?

If you can't hold your territories then you can't. Then search for answers and problems in your faction and not with QQ in forums. Realize it finally.

This QQ makes you only look wimpy.
  • Merenth - Archosaur
    Merenth - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol

3. Everyone hates Buffy_Anne because he's a **** ijs...
    4. You're being attacked because ENDGAME screwed up the original Immunity condition

b:kiss

1. You may our may not conspire with other factions, I never said you did. I stated that was the rumor.

2. Say what you will but there are screen shots of this being admited to one of our members in the possession of an officer.

3. Buffy a ****? Really are you an idiot? Buffy has made one demand of us thru this whole thing. I have yet to see why you qq like a little girl over Buffy. I am sure that, as leader, Buffy has and will make unpopular decisions. But guess what? A faction ain't a democracy.

4. Endgame screwed up nothing, these childish tactics followed us to immunity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Whoooo daaaaa heeeellllll aaaarrreeeee yyyyoooouuuu? b:shocked

I think people who post QQs need to take a break from this game b:laugh

Geos still Geo. He likes buttsex and buffy won't give it to him. That's why Nemesis attacked.

Remakabo hates buttsex and buffy gives it to him in the behind. That's why Ascend attacked.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011

I think people who post QQs need to take a break from this game b:laugh

Geos still Geo. He likes buttsex and buffy won't give it to him. That's why Nemesis attacked.

Remakabo hates buttsex and buffy gives it to him in the behind. That's why Ascend attacked.

GAWWD Zaiboob you know me too well FML

See Merenth get Buffy_Anne to let me get some buttsex and we'll be skrate fo shizzle

kthnxbai
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ive been dealing with buffy (well Siio) since the day he folded soulsayr and came to Fatalis- Think I know him a bit better, at least enough to make a factual valid opinion of his leadership-

PS, we offered to wait for your other TWs- He flat out refused-
    re
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited December 2011

^What i'm wondering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Rescind is not a alt faction of Nemesis anymore or probably never was, dont jsut assume stuffs >_>

Please dont get mad coz a faction w/ 60 ppls lost to a faction w/ 25ppls b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Firstly, Rescind is not an alt faction, no alliances with anyone, and specially not Nemesis, in case you haven't noticed, we have been making life hell for Nemesis pkers all month long.

I dont even know who the hell buffy_anne is, is it someone important?

Lastly, ofcourse expect me to bid on Immunity, cuz you are the weakest among the other factions in the map atm,not my fault, others have the same opinion and it results in a 'gank'.
  • Theremnant - Archosaur
    Theremnant - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011

For several Weeks (edging into months now) all the little factions as well as a few not so little have circled us like sharks scenting blood in the water. Now whether these attacks are as rumor would suggest funded by Nemesis, or as yet other rumors suggest because your leaders dont, for some childish reason, like Buffy_Anne, I find myself wondering if you know what you're doing. Ask yourself this, when your factions succeed in their efforts to wipe immunity off the map, what then? How long will it take before each of you realize that not a one of you (and I include Nemesis's alt faction Rescind in this) will be able to take a significant portion of the map from either ascend or nemesis.

I believe I , a lowly Immunity executor know what your doing though. All this will lead to is one of two things each of which end the same. Either Tw will end in a stalemate with 80% of the TW factors in either ascend or nemesis. Or Nemesis will succeed in their stated desire of completely controlling the map. Either will mean the death of competitive TW on this server once again. Don't believe me? Its happened before with Narla, and the core of Nemesis is Narla.

Enough ranting for me. I will end with this. Geo, Maka I understand you don't like Buffy. Better yet, I don't care that you don't. I won't type up paragraphs detailing how you're wrong since you won't read then anyway. Know this however, those of us who stay with Immunity and Buffy thru your BS have one goal. To see you both S T F U. We won't die just because you are having us wiped off the map. We will return the favor one day
    Anyone interested in helping us with these goals should contact me in game, or apply at http://immunityfaction.com we got plenty of room for you.

i know the feeling when see you the faction you put much work on is sinking. personally, i never had a problem with Buffyy_anne, i thought he's a very good leader but there are better leaders than him. good luck with that goal of reviving immunity.
  • _Warfox - Archosaur
    _Warfox - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well... firstly Endgame inherited all those Immunity lands when they were handed the guild. They didnt earn any of it. So, I am not surprized that others feel the same as I do; that if they are going to continue to hold land on the map, they will have to earn each piece of land that was given to them. I dont like to see ganks happen like that either.. but you should have expected trial by fire. Alot of the smaller guilds are going to attack because they feel they may actually win a land even if its by default. The bigger factions will attack if you hold something they want. It will all balance out for you soon enuf.. Immunity will either hold land or not.. whether they survive as a guild or not is another story. I wish you guys luck. Hope you can stand the heat and rise up to the challenge.
  • Gralkon - Archosaur
    Gralkon - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Firstly, Rescind is not an alt faction, no alliances with anyone, and specially not Nemesis, in case you haven't noticed, we have been making life hell for Nemesis pkers all month long.

Lastly, ofcourse expect me to bid on Immunity, cuz you are the weakest among the other factions in the map atm,not my fault, others have the same opinion and it results in a 'gank'.

Its amusing since almost all of your members are alts of people in nem...... but your not an alt faction........ right...... Anyways the only reason I am even responding to this is to point out that you just told everyone that you have no balls and its amusing...... Thanks for the laugh. b:thanks
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Rescind is not a alt faction of Nemesis anymore or probably never was, dont jsut assume stuffs >_>

Please dont get mad coz a faction w/ 60 ppls lost to a faction w/ 25ppls b:shutup

b:victory
  • olivier1093
    olivier1093 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Wasnt it the same Buffy_Ann that said he had bid about 6 mil on rogue the first weekend after the merge? But then turned out Darkside (who immu lost the bid to) didnt even bid 3 mil on the land O_o? So yeah, I agree with the people stating that there are better leaders then Siio.
    Oh 1 more thing... Whoever told you that Nemesis wants the full map under control needs to get the facts straight before they say such things b:shutup
    PS: there are screenshots of what I said about Siio.

have a nice day b:victory
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    see the trick is, clenching your cheeks so tightly no one can penetrate them, I am the master of antibuttsexrape.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited December 2011
    Its amusing since almost all of your members are alts of people in nem...... but your not an alt faction........ right...... Anyways the only reason I am even responding to this is to point out that you just told everyone that you have no balls and its amusing...... Thanks for the laugh. b:thanks

you have no idea what you are talking about do you?
  • MaGu$iK - Archosaur
    MaGu$iK - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    hmmm...lets go

1. Ascend attack Immunity's land was purely a strategic move.
    We need to secure 1k, before The Zerglings decide to take it.

2. I suppose reviving Rescind was Geogaddis marketing decision to make the server think, Nemesis dont care about power and map domination .I mean they have so many r9. Having 10-15 r9 less wouldnt make a difference would it?

Ofcourse Rescind isnt Nemesis' ALT faction, Its their local division

Lets not be fooled by this "spontaneous creation" of disgruntled former Nemesis members.

3, Nemesis attacking Immunity?- another marketing decision by Geo.

He lost week go, no, actually it was a draw as He says, (only in Geogaddis Perfect World victory is a victory and defeat is a draw), so Im sure he needed a sure win this time.

Three weeks ago, before Rescind , Nemesis was so OP, they could actually play around with us for hour, or two, but not anymore they can.

I bet a crate of fine Polish vodka against a crate of soda, that we will see some kind of miraculous merge Rescind-Nemesis in foreseeable future as long as Nemesis , in their present state wont be able to get any Ascends land
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Firstly, Rescind is not an alt faction, no alliances with anyone, and specially not Nemesis, in case you haven't noticed, Teddy has been been making life hell for Nemesis pkers all month long.

Fixed for you b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    obs you are sexy as hell. lets bring back ravenz.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol

3. Everyone hates Buffy_Anne because he's a **** IJS...
    4. You're being attacked because ENDGAME screwed up the original Immunity foundation

Good one, lol! Oh you were being serious?

All of that is actually irrelevant when considering your involvement. As long as you can roll Immunity, I see no reason why you would waste your valued TW pay to fund something you dont need. You`re a lot of things but you arent exactly stupid, just a bit of manipulative and delusional.

To the QQ start, I really liked the nationalistic touch. The martyr card, awesomely played as it was followed by **** card(The card that rules em all). Now if you can just add some "You`re mom" insults, I`ll be one happy kitty.

Ps. Who the heck is Merenth? Archosaur historian WnbKitty has never heard of her(him?).
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited December 2011
    Fixed for you b:victory

and you wud know that cuz u pvp so much amiriteb:chuckle
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    hmmm...lets go

1. Ascend attack Immunity's land was purely a strategic move.
    We need to secure 1k, before The Zerglings decide to take it.

2. I suppose reviving Rescind was Geogaddis marketing decision to make the server think, Nemesis dont care about power and map domination .I mean they have so many r9. Having 10-15 r9 less wouldnt make a difference would it?

Ofcourse Rescind isnt Nemesis' ALT faction, Its their local division

Lets not be fooled by this "spontaneous creation" of disgruntled former Nemesis members.

3, Nemesis attacking Immunity?- another marketing decision by Geo.

He lost week go, no, actually it was a draw as He says, (only in Geogaddis Perfect World victory is a victory and defeat is a draw), so Im sure he needed a sure win this time.

Three weeks ago, before Rescind , Nemesis was so OP, they could actually play around with us for hour, or two, but not anymore they can.

I bet a crate of fine Polish vodka against a crate of soda, that we will see some kind of miraculous merge Rescind-Nemesis in foreseeable future as long as Nemesis , in their present state wont be able to get any Ascends land

Woot I am a marketing manager now this is getting good - I'm so flattered.

No a loss is when your crystal goes to 0%... everyone knows that, don't take credit where it isn't earned kid. Draw is when both crystals are still up nab, pretty simple to understand the concept.

Pulse made the decision to revive Rescind on his own... no hard feelings there but he realized how stacked Nemesis was and that he could solo your faction so he took his friends and left... why am I getting blamed for his actions? You must think really highly of me IJS....
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Good one, lol! Oh you were being serious?

All of that is actually irrelevant when considering your involvement. As long as you can roll Immunity, I see no reason why you would waste your valued TW pay to fund something you dont need. You`re a lot of things but you arent exactly stupid, just a bit of manipulative and delusional.

To the QQ start, I really liked the nationalistic touch. The martyr card, awesomely played as it was followed by **** card(The card that rules em all). Now if you can just add some "You`re mom" insults, I`ll be one happy kitty.

Ps. Who the heck is Merenth? Archosaur historian WnbKitty has never heard of her(him?).

I guess ignorance is bliss?
  • MaGu$iK - Archosaur
    MaGu$iK - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    the only thing pulseofhell can solo is supersized fries and a gallon of colab:bye
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    the only thing pulseofhell can solo is supersized fries and a gallon of colab:bye

sounds yummy b:laugh
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    25 v 60. Awmagaaaawwwwddddddddddd. Cowards I say, COWARDS!!

Why is it that when factions lose, they QQ? When they win, alls well. Ppl are wayyy too caught up with winning and losing. TBH, take a break and reevaluate your pathetic excuse for a life when you decide to begin to care about holding/winning/losing land in a game. b:surrender

PS: I hope Ascend doesn't lose land to anyone else. I needs more monehhhhh b:cry
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I guess ignorance is bliss?

Depends completely on which perspective we look at things. If you are suggesting me to be ignorant? Didnt we already come to a conclusion on this one? You dont want to and I cant bother bringing up the things you have actually done to validate my comments. Now only if there was a man left in Narla leadership...
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Claciusvile - Archosaur
    Claciusvile - Archosaur Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited December 2011

This made me laugh....tee hee b:laughb:chuckle
  • Claciusvile - Archosaur
    Claciusvile - Archosaur Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    25 v 60. Awmagaaaawwwwddddddddddd. Cowards I say, COWARDS!!

Why is it that when factions lose, they QQ? When they win, alls well. Ppl are wayyy too caught up with winning and losing. TBH, take a break and reevaluate your pathetic excuse for a life when you decide to begin to care about holding/winning/losing land in a game. b:surrender

PS: I hope Ascend doesn't lose land to anyone else. I needs more monehhhhh b:cry

S T F U zai.....gawd....all you talk about is ****....and money.....mainly money but now and again you talk **** O_O

now go and buy me rank 9 :/
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    SIX_SIN - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i see if the map comes down to just 2 power factions or even 1 a new one will rise up like elusive did back in the day...