APS Class?

XInsanityx - Lost City
XInsanityx - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
I have been thinking about which APS class i should choose? Sin archer or BM? I want some defense, high attack and some good buffs. So, tell me wat u guys think and ill try them out. Thanks
Post edited by XInsanityx - Lost City on

Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sin if you wanna play on easy mode.
    BM if you don't.
    Archer if you're willing to spend a bit more on 5aps but be useful in TW.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I suggest going APS Barb.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I suggest going APS Barb.

What this guy said.
    PWI b:bye
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I have been thinking about which APS class i should choose? Sin archer or BM? I want some defense, high attack and some good buffs. So, tell me wat u guys think and ill try them out. Thanks

Basically the APS classes break down like this:

Sin
    BM
    Barb
    Archer

Sin - Easy mode, literally
    BM/Barb - Hard mode, literally
    Archer - Split, hard yet some points are easy.

Sin - Insanity dmg
    BM/Barb - bout equal in dmg for these two, pretty constant
    Archer - like sin but since they use claws their dmg is like a BM, except w/o mastery.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Go sin if you dont like being challenged.
    Go barb/bm/archer if you like a challenge.
    If you want to stand out go for a veno lol. http://pwcalc.com/25f56247641d7d85 :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    In PVE, middle-class aps BMs will slowly die out after the next expansion. That's because out of all new g13 weapons with +45 monster attack levels, there is no fist. (You see, the devs are doing this on purpose trying to nerf APS). BMs in the future will probably use axe more, like the old days. Assassins on the other hand can still use the g13 +45 monster attack level daggers with 4.0 aps to outdamage 5.0 aps assassins with nirvana daggers.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Could always use claw, or claw or claw or those other claws or Warsoul claws or some other claws or wait for it more claws. Or they could just have a sin alt like everybody else and just normal claw you anyway.
    PWI b:bye
  • Mrfishstink - Harshlands
    Mrfishstink - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    how Is 5 Aps A Challenge For Bm And Barb? I See Bm Solo Without Clerics Or Even Bloodpaint? Sad I LAUGH AT YOU GUYS CALLING AN APS BM AND BARB HAVE A CHALLENGE, THEY HAVE DEFENSE AND HP HIGHER THAN ASSASSIN. JUST BECAUSE ASSASSIN CAN STEALTH DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE IT EASY. ARCHER? LMAO ARCHER DON'T GET BLOODPAINT, SO MAY AS WELL GET KICKED FROM SQUAD, THEY HAVE NOTHING. IN PVP THEY ARE A JOKE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL FORGET THE H0M0 ARCHERS THAT ARE PVP FOOD FOR ASSASSIN.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ^butthurt archer?
    but really, the 3 class have good and bad points, so its end with what bad point you dont mind.
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Mrfishstink - Harshlands
    Mrfishstink - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ^butthurt Archer?
    But Really, The 3 Class Have Good And Bad Points, So Its End With What Bad Point You Dont Mind.

i Don't Play That Sad Class Anymore, Waste Of Time To Play On A Loser Class, Assassin Better.
  • Chioke - Lost City
    Chioke - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Sins are the best right now, because they take very little thought to use. But I think the best should be BM's
  • Angelstealth - Harshlands
    Angelstealth - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i already outdamage my bm who is lvl 100. so i would have to say sins r the best dmg dealers for dps.
  • Angelstealth - Harshlands
    Angelstealth - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ^butthurt archer?
    but really, the 3 class have good and bad points, so its end with what bad point you dont mind.
    i Don't Play That Sad Class Anymore, Waste Of Time To Play On A Loser Class, Assassin Better.

archers are a loser when the loser playing them sucks and has fail gear. go troll on another forum before u get anymore flame. b:bye