Need help with servers and classes

crenshaw77
crenshaw77 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello all, im new at pwi and i dont i have been a long time far from PW, so i need some help.
First, i want to play at a new server that has optional pvp, so i want to know what's the newest server at US West and the newest at the US East that attends to what i want, and i want to know when they started too.

Then, i want to know how hard is to get fenix or hercules in PWI. Are they useful as they used to be when they were created?

And what class is the most wanted to partys and TWs?

Thx a lot, i would like if u can give me a lot of information.
Post edited by crenshaw77 on

Comments

• Chioke - Lost City
    Chioke - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    crenshaw77 wrote: »
    Hello all, im new at pwi and i dont i have been a long time far from PW, so i need some help.
    First, i want to play at a new server that has optional pvp, so i want to know what's the newest server at US West and the newest at the US East that attends to what i want, and i want to know when they started too.

Then, i want to know how hard is to get fenix or hercules in PWI. Are they useful as they used to be when they were created?

And what class is the most wanted to partys and TWs?

Thx a lot, i would like if u can give me a lot of information.

West only has one PvP server. Also PvP isn't so much optional but you can choose to kill someone or not to. Or you could stay in safe zone where it's warm.
  • Dathtuine - Raging Tide
    Dathtuine - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why do I keep getting put into Raging Tide server which is an east coast server when I'm rom the west coast?? And can I play with a player from another server?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Characters are tied to the server they're created on, so no, you can't play with someone from another server.

At the login screen, click Choose Server to change the server you want to log into. Otherwise it will default to the last server you've logged into on that computer.

Newest PVE (PVP optional on PVE servers) on the west coast is Archosaur, newest on east coast in Raging Tide. The two European servers are both newer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga