Just moved here from WoW. I need help :(

blasphomy2
blasphomy2 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I can't figure out how to zoom in on your character. It's just an overhead view. Also does anyone have any tips to move your character and easily panning your camera around 360'. I know you can by holding down the right click but I feel like there's something I don't know. Just please tell me anything each key does if you feel it's necessary. Thank you in advance. :)

P.S. Um... Are there professions in this game? Mining, skinning, fishing, etc.?
Post edited by blasphomy2 on

Comments

• laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    blasphomy2 wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to zoom in on your character. It's just an overhead view. Also does anyone have any tips to move your character and easily panning your camera around 360'. I know you can by holding down the right click but I feel like there's something I don't know. Just please tell me anything each key does if you feel it's necessary. Thank you in advance. :)

middle mouse button zooms for me.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    blasphomy2 wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to zoom in on your character.
    It's just an overhead view.

Use the scroll on ur mouse.

Also does anyone have any tips to move your character and easily panning your camera around 360'. I know you can by holding down the right click but I feel like there's something I don't know.

right click on mouse and use wasd to move? its not like wow with that setup, its either click and move or wasd.

Just please tell me anything each key does if you feel it's necessary. Thank you in advance. :)

press K ingame and u get a list etc where u can modify most of the shortcuts for keys.

more like, armormaking and potmaking... which is it, also got runecrafting tho.

answers in red, enjoy
  • _Angelina_ - Harshlands
    _Angelina_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lvl 30-> buy hypers -> fc lvl to 100 - > CS for r8/9 -> kick some as.ses -> end game

then go bk to WoW b:surrender
  • Chioke - Lost City
    Chioke - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lvl 30-> buy hypers -> fc lvl to 100 - > CS for r8/9 -> kick some as.ses -> end game

then go bk to WoW b:surrender

Don't give away all the fun before it starts :O