I can't logg onto Archoserver

Vratix - Archosaur
Vratix - Archosaur Posts: 63 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
When I log into my account and view my character list it, none of my characters are there
Then I talked to my friends in game and everyone is DCing..
What's going on....
Post edited by Vratix - Archosaur on

Comments

• acealpha2
    acealpha2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just got dc'd on a character and logged to no characters being shown. Is the same with my other accounts as well...
  • Sone_ - Archosaur
    Sone_ - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The same is happening with me, was in a TT when all of us started to d/c. I can log into my characters on other servers though. Why Archosaur!? :(
  • DemonSaja - Archosaur
    DemonSaja - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    <.< same thhing is happening to us
  • X_Rez_x - Archosaur
    X_Rez_x - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    same logged on HT no prob but cant get on Archo b:beatup
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Same here, no character list

PWi up to their usual tricks i suppose
  • BioxHazard - Archosaur
    BioxHazard - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    loooool Server is down, Thats great.
  • diedresorrow
    diedresorrow Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    time for a looong smoke break
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    loooool Server is down, Thats great.

yeah bro b:chuckle
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    same here ♂
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • youngfred
    youngfred Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    well I suppose it could be worse
  • avengingsouls
    avengingsouls Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So I'm not the only one. Well it sucks for me I'm in a middle of ZEN transfer. If that didn't go through, I have a problem QQ. It says in the billing that I've transfer my zen, but can't check it if it did cause "Could not retrieve character list." right now.
  • BlackStrider - Archosaur
    BlackStrider - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    youngfred wrote: »
    well I suppose it could be worse

yea. the server could be crashed AND they coulda forgotten to back everything up this time so we all gotta start over from lvl 1 xD
    You just never know with venomancers. At least some have the decency (like me) to admit they are men...some are just creepy weirdos. About half are female, but you never know, do you? You'll have to trust your better judgement...
    edited December 2011
    So I'm not the only one. Well it sucks for me I'm in a middle of ZEN transfer. If that didn't go through, I have a problem QQ. It says in the billing that I've transfer my zen, but can't check it if it did cause "Could not retrieve character list." right now.

unless you sent it to a specific character, i dont think itll be a problem.
    You just never know with venomancers. At least some have the decency (like me) to admit they are men...some are just creepy weirdos. About half are female, but you never know, do you? You'll have to trust your better judgement...
  • avengingsouls
    avengingsouls Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    unless you sent it to a specific character, i dont think itll be a problem.

I just sent it to archosaur. And it says at the billing that it go trough. But I can't check it right now b:cry
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    yea. the server could be crashed AND they coulda forgotten to back everything up this time so we all gotta start over from lvl 1 xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:cry
    edited December 2011
    I just sent it to archosaur. And it says at the billing that it go trough. But I can't check it right now b:cry

well we can still log in the server, even if we cant access our characters. so i wouldnt worry about the zen not going thru if i were you. its probably gonna be on yer account when you finally can log in, and if it aint, just put in a ticket to support; thats how i got zack kicked the second time b:victory
    edited December 2011
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:cry

hey startin over from lvl 1 could be fun lol, i certainly wouldnt mind getting to restart blackstrider...