I can't access request support or submit ticket

Xaleb - Dreamweaver
Xaleb - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Support Desk
Ok, I decided to put this in a separate thread, however this also goes along with Wedding Glitch Anyway, Not only is there trouble with wedding stuff, but people want refunds, only issue is, your support system doesn't seem to be working. Every time I want to submit a ticket, it says "insufficient user information", or "this portal does not exist". I would appreciate if someone looked at this. Thank you!

P.S. Sorry if I violated some rules upon posting multiple threads on the same issue, but what else was I suppose to do? Support is down for some people too.
Post edited by Xaleb - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• hwilangsj
    hwilangsj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Mine's a little different but even it says ticket is accepted, it's actually not on the list nor do I get confirmation mail. Tried to email PWI and only then did I hear back but they didn't give me any explanation as to why tickets were not showing up.
  • mjjolnor
    mjjolnor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ok... I am having the same problem... I have a toon that has a missing face in the game and has had for a while.... and can not post a Support Ticket due to the Insufficient Account Information/Portal Access glitch. I can't log in to the PWE web site unless I go through the support page information entry blocks: it still says Welcome Guest even though it has my username at the top and won't let me put in a ticket for support.

How do we put in a support tix when we cant put in a support tix??? Riddle me THAT, Batman!
    And where is there an email address that we can use to contact you when the tix system is screwed up? The guy before me said he emailed but I could not even find that information.
  • Xaleb - Dreamweaver
    Xaleb - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    where the heck is support, geeze.
  • mjjolnor
    mjjolnor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hell... Support does not exist... it cuts too much into the PWE profit margin. Same with having ACTUAL GMs in-game. I do not believe they exist.