worst squad(s) u ever been in?

Options
Onlyjudge - Archosaur
Onlyjudge - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
tell your most horrific squad(s) you have been in. ppl drunk or not care? icant belive ppl can be so stupid otherwise lol
Post edited by Onlyjudge - Archosaur on

Comments

• Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wow, I had to think about that one. Since I'm mostly on my seeker, and 100+squads tend to be more organized....

The only think that comes to mind is when on my cleric. They wanted me to BB at wyvern, and I told them it wont work, but they insisted anyway because "other clerics do it and no problems". But I instinctively know it wasn't gonna work.

Yeah we wiped. I will never BB at that stupid dragon again.

That being said, if you put yourself in a situation where you think you're better off without me purifying you, then you're going to die.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *shudders* ...BB on wyvern? Squads like those scare me.

Anyway, I've been blessed with a helpful faction and wonderful randoms this time around, so I haven't had very many encounters with the...special people. Besides, now a days everyone has alts, so more people are aware of the different ways you have to play different classes.

BUT back in '09, I had one of the most terrible runs ever through an fb-bh39, that still makes me despise the place. Back then, there were no stacking BH, and you only got one per day. To make it worse, 39 still had the gates in it, you had to kill every boss to open them (if no one needed Farren there was a way you could sneak around the first gate, the other one had to be opened though)

It was a random fb39 that I and some others needed bh for, and the tabber was a lvl 40 bm. The highest char in the squad was an archer, around my current level. I was the cleric, obviously, only about level 50 or so at the time, not to mention it was my first cleric with the bad build. =P Anyway, that bm was one of the most ignorant people I've ever had the displeasure of playing with. He rushed into the fray with his speed skill (I believe this was before genies, so there was no way for us to catch up) and screamed at me to heal him. <_< And I wasn't even in the dungeon yet. We got there and he was dead, which he ranted and raved about as I rez'd him, and then he went off and did it again.

Four or five more times he grabbed half a dozen mobs and ran back to me screaming at me to heal. I refused, because I didn't wanna get heal aggro or let the barb die since our barb was only level 50 or so like me and busy with mobs of his own. Since the bm had lead for the tabs, he threatened to kick me if I didn't heal him, and so when I finally did I died immediately. =_= Then he ranted and raved about how stupid I was for dying.

And so I ran back...about 6 more times, because of his stupidity. Finally, I just refused to rez him, and he kicked me out of squad. =P Everyone else that was in the squad dropped and left him there, came back to me, and offered to run me through again for my bh. I didn't take their offer, I was far too low on pots and patience to deal with 39 again.

Even those with the patience of the saints lose it sometimes. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *shudders* ...BB on wyvern? Squads like those scare me.

Anyway, I've been blessed with a helpful faction and wonderful randoms this time around, so I haven't had very many encounters with the...special people. Besides, now a days everyone has alts, so more people are aware of the different ways you have to play different classes.

BUT back in '09, I had one of the most terrible runs ever through an fb-bh39, that still makes me despise the place. Back then, there were no stacking BH, and you only got one per day. To make it worse, 39 still had the gates in it, you had to kill every boss to open them (if no one needed Farren there was a way you could sneak around the first gate, the other one had to be opened though)

It was a random fb39 that I and some others needed bh for, and the tabber was a lvl 40 bm. The highest char in the squad was an archer, around my current level. I was the cleric, obviously, only about level 50 or so at the time, not to mention it was my first cleric with the bad build. =P Anyway, that bm was one of the most ignorant people I've ever had the displeasure of playing with. He rushed into the fray with his speed skill (I believe this was before genies, so there was no way for us to catch up) and screamed at me to heal him. <_< And I wasn't even in the dungeon yet. We got there and he was dead, which he ranted and raved about as I rez'd him, and then he went off and did it again.

Four or five more times he grabbed half a dozen mobs and ran back to me screaming at me to heal. I refused, because I didn't wanna get heal aggro or let the barb die since our barb was only level 50 or so like me and busy with mobs of his own. Since the bm had lead for the tabs, he threatened to kick me if I didn't heal him, and so when I finally did I died immediately. =_= Then he ranted and raved about how stupid I was for dying.

And so I ran back...about 6 more times, because of his stupidity. Finally, I just refused to rez him, and he kicked me out of squad. =P Everyone else that was in the squad dropped and left him there, came back to me, and offered to run me through again for my bh. I didn't take their offer, I was far too low on pots and patience to deal with 39 again.

Even those with the patience of the saints lose it sometimes. b:chuckle

^ Yeah this is basically the reason, even at 101 and 5.0, I ****ing refuse to run 39.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeepAqua - Heavens Tear
    DeepAqua - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    100+ More organized

Not that you NEED a cleric but.

Worst squad Today Nirvana... Cleric in NPC gear..

NUFF Said
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    worst squad hmm... a bh squad that had an axe psy in it
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Can't really think of any that was so bad. Aslong i'm in the squad, it's always a good squad b:kiss

But on a serious note, there's one time when i can say that it was a bad experience and was like one of the very rare cases on which i went with randoms to do something.
    A nirvana squad was asking for aps, and since i was a veno i thought i'd give it a try since i got amp (doh), and i was accepted into the squad. So we started the run, which had several sins and 1 bm or something, can't remember. But i do know that me as veno ended up tanking three bosses in that run because the sins and bm kept on dying so much that they couldn't take aggro back from me anymore. So what was supposed to be a "fast aps" run, ended up in a slow and painful run where the veno had to tank the runner boss, the chicken boss and one more i can't remember. And no, i didn't die unlike the others.

Normally i never care about aps though and just run with whichever guildie or friend that want to go. Hate random squads. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    worst squad hmm... a bh squad that had an axe psy in it

O.O I-I don't know know if I should die laughing or die crying... If Miss Psycho ever used an axe in battle, I'd run the other way, because, quite frankly, a magic fish with an axe scares the hell out of me.

As for worse squad I've been in, it would probably be 59 as my wizard. We were at Drake and I was tanking, she set up BB, I said: "Perhaps you should purify here?" and she said to me, she says: "No, BB will keep everyone alive."

Pretty much squad wipe. I felt sorry for her, though, because she kept releasing corpse and losing experience and I didn't... not as much, anyway.
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Worst squad I've been in was a bh39; we had a Sin, one other phys class, my wizard and heavy armor cleric who refused to buff or heal when we were already in the dungeon and fighting bosses.b:sweat (Don't get me wrong you want to try a funky build more power to ya in my book, I would just like to be informed if a vital role in the squad still needs to be filled 'cause you don't feel like it.)

Anyway, we were able to take out the normal mobs in the instance just fine but then we go to farren and the cleric asked for lead, apparently I'm too trusting because when I gave it to her the little brat kicked the sin from the squad when boss was almost dead. b:angry The squad completely fell apart after that, but the other two people in the squad were fairly good humored about it and the cleric got blacklisted. No other squad of randoms I've had has ever been so completely derailed. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I have noticed that in most "Fail" stories there is some sort of "Fail" healer.
    Just saying,most of the times if the healer is competent nothing that bad can happen....I mean,at most everyone else but him dies,since its the only one in the squad who's job is to not get agro,even if that means not healing a suicidal dumb DD who thinks he can run a BH like Trophy Mode with NPC stuff.
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    My Archer's FB59 was pretty awful.

Two people in squad were arguing. Causing intentional squad wipes. After Zimo and Ofo, I ripped the cable connection out of the cable box and went to bed.

Next day, when I plugged my cable back in, i found a -channeling ring in my inventory lmao

Let's see, did one today on my archer, an FCC92-97. Problem is, there was another archer there who opened with STA on EVERYTHING. Like he had some kind of STA fetish. So... Got like **** EXP. >_> Worse EXP than if it had been FCC 85-100. Yeah... It was really bad.

Also did an FCC with a barb who wanted to tank in human form... I ended up just having aggro at all times on my BM.

Annnnnd... I did an MQ with an epic fail squad last night, totally awful. Squad wipe after squad wipe. Was a quest to get 5 limetones or something, just couldn't do it with a BM and a Barb, both 95. QQ
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    My Archer's FB59 was pretty awful.

Two people in squad were arguing. Causing intentional squad wipes. After Zimo and Ofo, I ripped the cable connection out of the cable box and went to bed.

Next day, when I plugged my cable back in, i found a -channeling ring in my inventory lmao

Let's see, did one today on my archer, an FCC92-97. Problem is, there was another archer there who opened with STA on EVERYTHING. Like he had some kind of STA fetish. So... Got like **** EXP. >_> Worse EXP than if it had been FCC 85-100. Yeah... It was really bad.

Also did an FCC with a barb who wanted to tank in human form... I ended up just having aggro at all times on my BM.

Annnnnd... I did an MQ with an epic fail squad last night, totally awful. Squad wipe after squad wipe. Was a quest to get 5 limetones or something, just couldn't do it with a BM and a Barb, both 95. QQ

Om my first couple of FC runs on archer I couldn't stop myself from STAing on the early clearing. Seeing that many arrows shoot out was just too awesome.

But I didn't STA on the big room or the major bosses before that. But god did I want to.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    tell your most horrific squad(s) you have been in. ppl drunk or not care? icant belive ppl can be so stupid otherwise lol

HERE YOU GO: LONG LIST:

SQUADS:

I squaded with a barb, and sin for fc. The rest of our squad left. However, we three continued on. The sin was good, but kept stealing aggro, so healing was a bit problematic. Now usually here, we think that it was a poor sin. That wasn't the case though. The barb was level 79, and claimed "I am tank." However, he did not roar, did not flesh ream, and did not know the mechanics of aggro. Me and the sin had to teach him that. The sin was asking him to please roar, and please flesh ream. I asked the barb to link his armor. His armor was good. The problem was that the barb was really hypered, and had only been playing for 3 days, so a lot of things that he would have learned earlier on, he didn't know, and would have just known then. Yeah. We never made it to heads that run. Timer got us.

*Bh51 helping a squad. I was low level 9x's, and offering my help. The thing is that for some reason, the barb's hp couldn't stay up...even with 2 clerics healing him. Long story short, I had to tank the bosses, since he was practically a 2 shot to fushma. I was on chat with a barb friend of mines, trying to find out what the cause might be, and checking to be sure my weapon is equipped the whole time. So for Fushma, and Rankar, I have to tank. Now, I told the barb to stay back after I realized that Rankar was owning him, but he didn't listen, so I had to take aggro again...since he wanted to roar, and reset aggro to him. (Normally a good idea. Very bad idea this time though.) We beat Rankar. The second cleric peeps the barbs armor. He had pieces missing because he sold them to get ready for his new weapon, and he had no ornaments equipped at all. One of the people in squad left, so I invited my barb friend. He came, and that run became a lot easier.

*Bh51 helping a friend of mines: He is also a barb. Problem was that he afk'ed....and really afk'ed. He's a friend of mines, so I didn't kick, and since I was high level 90's, no one really complained about it...or my afk barb friend. The run went well. The problem was that I had to tank everything. Yeah....lots of crab meat went missing. Wyvern is no fun... What made it worse was that I was the only healer. (This happened again with another barb too, except that I had two mystics healing me...plus again a third time...but that's worth talking about.

*Bh51...again.... Helping a squad. Now, in this squad, there was no barb unfortunately...but there was a bm, plus I was my current level (100). Now by now, I've tanked this instance a few times. I know that I can beat Fushma, and Rankar pretty easily. The only issue is Wyvern. However, the bm (6x's I believe) decided to instead. (We had another cleric, so my attacks were the strongest.) The thing is that its one thing to tank. Its another to go on a suicide mission for the squad. He charges at Fushma....while the walkers are nearby. So what happens? I tell the cleric to BB quickly since the situation was chaotic. I then try to grab as much aggro as I can from the walkers so that I can go and finish off Fushma. Walkers die, and I eventually take Fushma. The bm who intentionally did that to the squad starts talking junk some about how he knows, and how everyone stayed alive so it was all good. (Mind you, I'm level 100, and he doesn't have to really be in that squad for me to beat that instance. Not to mention, I'm the only one there who does not need it for a bh.) So we go to Rankar. The squad wasn't ready, so being the bright bm that he is, he decides to charge it here and now. (The squad was recovering from walkers or from something. (I don't remember what. Could be that not everyone was there or something due to needing mobs. I was explaining to them that Rankar had an AOE, and was asking the sin if he had a bow. He said yes, so I asked him to use it for Rankar.)

The bm charges in before people are ready, and brings Rank to close range of the squad. What happens? Rank AOE's. So I have to rez, and heal, etc. The bm dies, so I lure rank to the side wall out of Rank's AOE range. So between rezzes, heals, crab meats, etc., I'm ready again. I tell them to stay over there, and that I can take Rank. What happens? Bm charges over and starts hacking....right after I triple spark and use extreme poison. I attack, and his health drops from ranks short range AOE. After a few attacks, I heal the bm. (Yes, I'm still on spark level when I'm doing this, and tell him to stay back.) He goes back, then like a boomerang comes right back and starts hacking after I get his damage down lower. He dies, and I (as well as the second cleric. I told her to stay back when she tried to rez, and that I'd do it.) let the nuisance stay on the ground where he won't come close. I rez him when his life is much lower, and AFTER I moved and lured Rank from him. I don't heal him btw.. Then I I triple spark, and extreme poison, and he's close to death. (Mind you, I did not heal him intentionally so that he would stay back.) I guess the bm wanted the glory because he comes in close, and after an AOE, he dies. I rez him, heal him, tell him to go back...miss a heal on myself, and Rank kills me. I rez immediately with a scroll, cyclone to get aggro back and finish him. So what happens. Right after that he charges into mobs. (I'm despising this bm, but he needs the instance. I'm in a friendly mood, and 9/10 of the reason that he's still there...I don't really want to tank Wyvern.

So after his stupid charging into mobs, and other players advising that he listen to what I'm saying, and him not doing it...we get to wyvern. What does ULTRA NOOB BM do? Charge at the mobs. Why Wyvern did not get pulled I will not know. Still, at this point, I say "DON'T TURN WYVERN!!" What does the ULTRA NOOB BM DO? Turns Wyvern. b:angryb:cry and then says "YOU TANK THEN IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN DO IT!!" The second cleric is now in danger of his AOE since wyvern is now turned, and indeed it hits. So I'm healing the squad, and can afford to get a little closer. The noob dies, (and believe me there are VERY FEW PEOPLE THAT I CALL NOOBS). However, he dies, and I have to take aggro. Guess who tanks? Me. Then I explain to him that turning wyvern is a trap to kill clerics. It doesn't soften his AOE any. He says that He knows, and that he's pro and that he has a high level pro cleric. I tell him that he should have known better then. He says okay, and leaves.

15 minutes later. FAIL BM: I got a squad for another bh51, and we need a cleric. Want to join?

Me: Sorry, I'm busy right now. *Goes and randomly flies around instead. I could not be in ANY squad right after that. I had to go cool off. I think that I just healed and buffed newbies around that west area of arch where Yansheng and Charr are.*

*Bh51 helping a friend.: Me and my seeker friend are there. He's helping too. They just needed a cleric, so I said why not. There is a bm, 2 sins, the seeker and myself. Now its not really fail, but it is annoying. Waiting for slow rankar to come...(Yes, I know he has a LONG path to walk), but waiting for him to come, the sin gets bored, and challenges each of us to a duel. He's level 60. I'm low level 8x's. When its time to duel me, he literally gives me no room, so when I moved back and clicked "accept", he was already running towards me. He seals, aps, sleeps, aps, seals, etc. I am unable to do anything that whole duel. Basically, I was stunlocked. I said GF, and at that point gave up fighting sins and bm's. (Even worse was that I was the highest level player in the squad, and the only one he beat.) However, the sin sends me more duel invites... I decline them all, and ask him to stop sending them. He says pleaasseee!!!, and sends dozens more. I mean I'd click decline, and there would be another invite pending. That's how much. Rank comes though, and the sin stops trying to fight me.

*FB39: A lot of times: I say "Please stay back from Farren. He has a deadly AOE, and will AOE around me a lot more since I am a mage. (I didn't know that he AOE'd more around mages that phys. classes. I actually have someone to think who ran it on their alt with me tanking to learn it since they said it. ( I was level 80's then...or 90's.)

I always knew about his AOE, and the damahe. The problem is that no matter how many times I say it, people do not stay back...so if I ask you to stay back from Farren...please STAY BACK FROM FARREN. Thank you.

*Fb39 again: Tanking it for a wiz that claims they couldn't find more members for a full squad (Really it was greed for drops). Actually this happened another time with a cleric, and it was the same story, so I'll begin.

If you're a coward. Please don't squad with me. Stay back, and shoot the level 1 mobs till bravery hits you a little. I understand being nervous. I understand not wanting to die. I understand not throwing a single attack because you think that you'll get aggro....but don't hide in a room that I've cleared for you as I one shot mobs at the end of a long hallway. To the clerics that do this,...if someone is tanking that is a much higher level than you...and you understand heal mechanics...at least try to heal. Otherwise, I'll look down upon you, and feel that you're a mooch. I've had level 1 clerics try to heal me as I'm visiting the starting village and buffing them...so for a level 40's cleric to do squat in an instance, or a level 60's wiz doing an FB39 to not even try to attack, I scoff at it. Long story short, I keep going on. I intentionally left mobs alive to get them as they squealed for help and ran to me as I saved them...to teach them to KEEP UP as best they could instead of waiting for a clear cost. Long story short, I finished the wretched run. On both occasions I was thanked. However, the wizard who was a TRUE INGRATE kicked me from squad at the end...after DOING LITERALLY NOTHING HIMSELF...while I tanked everything.

He did this after Herc to get all of the drops. I was nice, and let him since I didn't need them, and had a full inventory. (I usually let them keep the drops anyways.) However, had my inventory not been full, I'd have gone over there, took the drops, and departed. That's what happens when you prove yourself a true mooch, and kick the one that helped you.

(Note to the cowards of cowards that hide in a safe room not even remotely near the person that's doing the work for you: If you do squad me, and do this, and you catch me on a bad day, I will lure the mobs back to you...Sage vanguard myself, plume shell myself, WOP myself, Guardian's light myself, IH myself, town portal myself, AD and kill you. Any other time, I will go to extreme measures to keep you alive, but if you do this I will try to let you die. Please, if you are on Dreamweaver server, and you squad with this main: SerenityCNB, or any of my respective alts, I ask you....please DO NOT DO THIS. If I'm in a good mood, I'll finish the instance for you as usual. If I'm in a bad mood, you will die for the cowardice. If you're not going to attack, at least be in range of where I am, unless I went intentionally ahead of you, told you to stay back, etc. Don't stay back just because you can. I won't smile because of it.)

FB69: POLE. Urrrgggghhhh.... We finished Nob, and Pyro easily. Pole has us worried since our tank is a bm. A good bm, but a bm nonetheless. I'm healing, purifying, AOE healing etc, then Pole being the excrement that he is decides to spam his debuff. Me and the other cleric keep up, but eventually he claims out bm's life. So its time to pull again. Pull FAILS, and he just doesn't come. We wait a little longer, and Pull IS SUCCESSFUL, but where's Pole. BM goes back. Pole is HIDING BEHIND THE WALL, and begins to assault our bm, debuff her, and nearly kill her. By the time that she gets back, she's dead, and Pole runs off again. We try again for our revenge. However, the sin accidentially steals aggro. Sin gets rez, and then archer or psy steals aggro. Guess who the archer and psy are near? That's right. The clerics. Guess who gets to die? That's right. Everyone. So we have to go back. I run back in, and rez. (Both of us have used our scrolls at this point. Pole just killed us repeatedly. Lol.) So I rez, and we're ready for our revenge again. Guess what happens? That's right. The same thing. So this time the other cleric runs back and rezzes. We're dying, but Lol'ing because this is funny...plus we put up a fight while Pole chased the bm around the pool. In the end we died, and she had to rez. Revenge is frustrating, but we will have it. So we go, no one steals aggro, we're healing and debuffing on cue as usual...so much so that we are literally doing the exact same moves at the same time. Pole is close to death, and then he just cheats and one shots our bm for 10k..He chases the rest of us. Bm says run in the water so that he'll reset. I throw on plume shell since he's right by me, and get to moving. He hits me for over 4k throw plume shell, and I die in the water. The other cleric is also dead in the water, as well the others. We try one more time...and die one more time. I know that I don't need Pole for my Bh, but I'm not one to leave my squad. So I ask "Does anyone need Pole?" I'm on my way to rez, and it turns out that NO ONE NEEDED POLE AT ALL. We try yet again for revenges sake...fail hard yet again as he abruptly kills our bm for 10k again and runs off. We leave Pole to rot in that cave and leave to turn in our Bh.

Guess what the next BH was. That's right. Cenneques Polearm.

TT1-1: Sin ran ahead, stealthed, and skipped the past the squad. Too bad name and shame isn't allowed on the forums, because he's a known "scramer". (Yes, I said Scramer. Dreamweaver folks might have an idea of who this is.) He also wanted right to the drops, and mirages. He wasn't permitted that. This same sin also left us high and dry in fc at the second boss since we didn't have a lot of people in that squad. It may surprise that sin to know that we took that boss down quickly, got a real sin, and finished the run.

FC: A friend of mines, and a normally good barb was not pulling the mobs, so we went too slow, and did not get to heads....let alone the big room. We timed out at the door to it...and died several times. Everyone ended up with quite a few points less of XP than what they started with.

BH29: This squad had already started without me. It had two barbs, a seeker who's a friend of mines, a veno and someone else. They started without me because I was some ways away when my seeker friend asked me to join. Apparantly, the veno died several times because there was no true tanks, and both barbs thought that pulling meant them charging in with the veno's pet despite her pleas for them not to. I arrived, asked who was main tank. They told me no one, so I went into a long lecture about how we needed a tank. I asked the seeker to tank because I knew and trusted him. He didn't like the idea though. Lol. So one of the barbs decided to tank. I explained pulling to them, though it was still botched a few times. (Veno died 6 times total, and I died 2 or 3). The run was complete, but that wasn't a good run.

FB29: I have to say this, because it irked me so bad. I run in. I've never been here before, and there are some high level 60's sins. My seeker friend is there too. I swear up and down they didn't clear. (Didn't know mobs on lower area respawn.) I run, and immdiately take a wrong turn. I hit the map, and go wtf? Sins give me directions and I get more loss. Eventually one came back to get me. (The one that would tank.) They apparantly had cleared the second area, and were waiting at Quinzgi. Now the reason that I'm posting this instance is because of what they asked me... "Do you know how to heal?" Everyone in the squad LOL's, exceot for me. I was pissed. Of course I know how to heal. I'm a cleric. Use IH, and stack it. Wellspring for emergencies. Stack IH before you attack. I know. Trust me. I won't let you fall. Sins start yelling at me to start healing, however I don't see it in chat, so I didn't know they were ready. (I was still seeing red.) Finally did see it, blamed lag, and healed them. That question irked me ever since, and I resent being asked it. However, having heard the nightmare stories as a higher leveled cleric, I understand why they asked now. Hate to say it, but on my alts, I'm probably going to ask that very same question, so please understand if I do. Lol.

BH59: Me, another cleric. (I'm 70's, and he's 60.), 2 sins, a bm, and someone else. First boss is Zimo. Then disaster happens. (LOL that its the valley of disaster.) I have an mp charm, but the second cleric decides to BB. Fine with me. I'll DD then, and heal as needed. I notice the other clerics mp going lower and lower. I'm saying to myself "Oh ****", and getting ready to put up BB if its needed. In the meantime, I'm debuffing, and DD'ing Zimo. One of the sin steals aggro, and dies. Then the bm gets aggro back. I channel rez. Second cleric DROPS BB to channel his rez which is LOWER THAN MINES, causing and overwrite, and since no one is healing the bm, he dies, then the rest of us die. Then squad wipe. What do I hear? "Nice job cleric. >.>" I'm currently rezzing, so I look back up to see who whispered it to me. I realize that its the freaking cleric that said it. So I ask why he said it in whisper. His response is Nvrmnd. >.> So I ask in squad chat because the squad needed to hear it. He complains about my attack macro. Not just because I used it, but rather because I used the same combo: Wield thunder, cyclone, plume shot, cyclone, plume shot, etc., and because I debuffed before and after it to make it easier on the squad. He blames me for his inability to hold BB. I tell him that his own fault. He tells me that he only brought 20 pots for bh59, and used them all so I should have given him more. I said no, I shouldn't. He demands for more, and I give him a lecture about being properly prepared instead. I inform him of my mp charm, and tell him that I can hold BB indefinately. All he had to do was say so. One of the DD's has to leave. So we begin. I BB, hold it, and somehow he dies. I've got BB up, so I'm not about to drop it to rez him and kill the tank and the DD'ers. I ask him if he has a rez scroll.

*FAIL CLERIC HAS LEFT THE SQUAD.*

*DD who I'm guessing was fail clerics friend has left the squad.*

We go on to kill Zimo. Other player leaves, so its me, my sin friend, and a bm. We continue on. Glutt is next. BM d/c's and never returns. Me and sin drop squad, and then reform squad in a good squad, and all goes well.

HELPING IN BOSSES:

*I helped a bm kill Yansheng. I told her to let me get aggro. I was level 80's. She said okay, and then hit him. I had to immediately take aggro off of her. This isn't terribly bad, but if a more experienced player gives you advise, please listen.

*A certain other legendary blademaster: I won't mention this bm name. The bm meant well, and had a true unbreakable spirit. Its just that due to that, I don't know how he managed to level. I met this bm doing a squad or something. The next day, the bm asks me for my help. He's in need of a cleric. At this point, I'm around level 40's I believe. He needed help killing Krimson Eyes. He recruited me and a level 50's cleric, a sin who, a psy, and a barb. All became my friends afterwards. At first it was me and the other cleric. Eyes name was still dark orange for me, so I stayed well away from him. The other cleric avoided him some too, but our bm had his target set, and his mind determined. Thus, he went forward to take on and kill eyes. He gets in a few hits. Then Eyes kills him. He asks for a rez, and this happens about 5 more times. During which time, the other cleric died a few times as well due to aggro. Then he decides that it could be done if us clerics would attack instead of heal. I disliked that Idea, and so I did not launch a single attack. The other cleric did though, and was one shotted due to it. He then asks for a rez. At this point, I'm telling him that I know, and to wait because I'm coming. I'm also LOL'ing at how badly this is going. He asks his friends for help,,,,the ones that I mentioned earlier. They come, and Eyes uses an AOE, and owns them all....except for me who was flying safely out of range. They try again a few times, and the same thing happens. Our bm is still determined, not the least bit deterred, and still sees hope, and victory. The rest of the squad however does not, and so they leave. Thus, me, the psy, and our legendary bm are still in squad. He wants to try again. We let him, then he decides that he'll do it another time. He instead says that he needs Empyrean Slither. The psy got there first. He took one look at it, and saw no hope. The bm understood. Hope was elusive there, so he mentioned going around some level 100 boss. The psy said no. The bm did not understand, and took some convincing for him to believe that it could not be done. At least not then. Thus, he remembered that he needed mobs. He goes, and takes us by the hill of the old king....to FB59. WTF? The psy says that this is futile. This area is designed for a squad and usually done by level 70 players....not a 60's psy, a 50's bm, and a 40's cleric. The bm does not grasp that concept, and still sees victory ahead...and thus he charges ahead when we say that despite the odds, we'll try it, but move slow. Our bm does not see that. He gallantly rushes ahead to the victory that he sees. Unfortunately for us, The mobs see it too, and destroy our bm, then our psy, and finally the cleric that tried to run, but hesitated. Thus we all died. Our bm was not convinced that we could not win...though we did not get past one single mob...and were completely owned by that very mob. The psy leaves, and whispers me saying "Have fun with crazy". (We'd been joking about it the whole time...not to be mean, but rather because we had to smile in light of all the time, and XP we were losing...though I didn't lose any aside from FB59.) BM asks for my help with mobs. The level 50's pyrogolths by Khewey. Mind you, these are magic mobs. They HURT heavy armor. Our bm did not grasp that concept. Also, these mobs are orange named for me, so I dare not land. The bm comes, gets there before me, and dies. He dies on a hill though, and its glitched so I can't rez him, so I tell him to go back to town. He goes forward again....and runs all over the map. He dies several times here...for he charges into several different mobs, attacks one, and keeps moving. I'm flying, and I can't keep up with him. Why? HE'S SPEED SKILLING, and HOLY PATHING the whole area. I'm barely able to catch him to channel the heal. He runs, and charges, through 5 magic mobs at once to get to the one that his eyes were set on. He does this repeatedly. He even charges through magic mobs, Khewey, and his bodyguards to get to a pyrogolth. Guess what happened. Somehow, he eventually completed his quest. (I had given up trying to heal him, and just figured that I'd revive him when he died. At least I could catch him then.) He needed a few more taurox assasins I believe...so he goes...sees another cleric and squads them...then charges valiantly forward through other mobs as usual to get the one that his sights are set on. He's speed skilling, holy pathing and moving for all his worth. Us clerics are flying, and the other cleric is getting quite livid about constantly having to rez him. (Yes, I'm rezzing him too.) The other cleric is so upset that while we were both IH him, he have up IH, and decided that he needed BB. For this guy, its a good idea. Problem is, our bm speed skills away, runs, hops, skips PAST OTHER TAUROX assasins to get to one other side of the map. The other cleric sees this, so he starts killing them to make it faster. Finally we get done, and our bm is hungry. He goes to go eat. Guess who drops squad? Everyone.

A few days later however, that ame BM pm's me again. He wants Empyrean Slither. I join for the laugh...that's the only reason I stayed to begin with. Him and another member of his faction are equally crazy...though the other member is more sane. Both charge through the small snakes to get to Empyrean. Then after Empyrean kills them, they both decide to kill the small snakes...the ones that respawn. Yeah. That didn't get far. Then Empyrean attacked them again, and killed them. Since the other bm was higher leveled, he wasn't liking the XP loss, and convinced our legendary bm that it was a lost cause. I didn't die...because I stayed at max range...in the air, and would not land...but chose to fly up if I even thought that I had aggro. Lol.

Thus, if you are on dreamweaver, and you happen to stumble upon this bm. Take heed, for he truly is a friendly one. However he is a determined one. Show respect, for he will dash across the entirety of the map. aggroing every single mob on the way to get it. b:shocked Truly a determined soul

FAILS:

In arch chatting with my mystic friend. I met her to give her some armor, and items that I didn't need since my level got to be higher than hers. We're chatting, and thinking about dueling each other. A random person appears, and stops in front of us on their chronobike, and stays there. Me and my friend are still chatting, but she's getting a bit irritated by this, and asks what the person is looking at. They respond they're not looking at anything, and they catch an attitude with her. Bad idea, because then she was fuming. I think the person was a lower leveled player than us because they threatened to challenge us both to a duel, then thought better of it when the challenge was offered. Long story short, the person called her an expletive. I interfered, and they called me an expletive. I informed them thay I'm a full grown man, and that I don't have time to sit down and argue with little kids about something stupid. In the end me and my friend announce where we are going and have our duel. The nuisance didn't follow us.

*Informing low leveled players about their skills in a respectful and understanding manner.: Those that catch an attitude, and respond with disrespect. (You're a true noob if you do this in my opinion.)

*People whispering me that they love me, and are attracted to my cleric.: Me telling them that I'm a man and not interested. (The expressions of shock and why did you make a female character are quite sad too.
    I MADE A FEMALE CHARACTER BECAUSE I WANTED TO. ITS MY CHARACTER. I DIDN'T COME HERE TO FLIRT. I CAME TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know that this is a lot. If I come up with more, I'll post it.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    laloner wrote: »
    Om my first couple of FC runs on archer I couldn't stop myself from STAing on the early clearing. Seeing that many arrows shoot out was just too awesome.

But I didn't STA on the big room or the major bosses before that. But god did I want to.

your awesome

P.s. Its ok to STA after 16% of the mobs hp is gone and you wont lose exp <3
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    HELPING IN BOSSES:

*A certain other legendary blademaster: I won't mention this bm name. The bm meant well, and had a true unbreakable spirit. Its just that due to that, I don't know how he managed to level. I met this bm doing a squad or something. The next day, the bm asks me for my help. He's in need of a cleric. At this point, I'm around level 40's I believe. He needed help killing Krimson Eyes. He recruited me and a level 50's cleric, a sin who, a psy, and a barb. All became my friends afterwards. At first it was me and the other cleric. Eyes name was still dark orange for me, so I stayed well away from him. The other cleric avoided him some too, but our bm had his target set, and his mind determined. Thus, he went forward to take on and kill eyes. He gets in a few hits. Then Eyes kills him. He asks for a rez, and this happens about 5 more times. During which time, the other cleric died a few times as well due to aggro. Then he decides that it could be done if us clerics would attack instead of heal. I disliked that Idea, and so I did not launch a single attack. The other cleric did though, and was one shotted due to it. He then asks for a rez. At this point, I'm telling him that I know, and to wait because I'm coming. I'm also LOL'ing at how badly this is going. He asks his friends for help,,,,the ones that I mentioned earlier. They come, and Eyes uses an AOE, and owns them all....except for me who was flying safely out of range. They try again a few times, and the same thing happens. Our bm is still determined, not the least bit deterred, and still sees hope, and victory. The rest of the squad however does not, and so they leave. Thus, me, the psy, and our legendary bm are still in squad. He wants to try again. We let him, then he decides that he'll do it another time. He instead says that he needs Empyrean Slither. The psy got there first. He took one look at it, and saw no hope. The bm understood. Hope was elusive there, so he mentioned going around some level 100 boss. The psy said no. The bm did not understand, and took some convincing for him to believe that it could not be done. At least not then. Thus, he remembered that he needed mobs. He goes, and takes us by the hill of the old king....to FB59. WTF? The psy says that this is futile. This area is designed for a squad and usually done by level 70 players....not a 60's psy, a 50's bm, and a 40's cleric. The bm does not grasp that concept, and still sees victory ahead...and thus he charges ahead when we say that despite the odds, we'll try it, but move slow. Our bm does not see that. He gallantly rushes ahead to the victory that he sees. Unfortunately for us, The mobs see it too, and destroy our bm, then our psy, and finally the cleric that tried to run, but hesitated. Thus we all died. Our bm was not convinced that we could not win...though we did not get past one single mob...and were completely owned by that very mob. The psy leaves, and whispers me saying "Have fun with crazy". (We'd been joking about it the whole time...not to be mean, but rather because we had to smile in light of all the time, and XP we were losing...though I didn't lose any aside from FB59.) BM asks for my help with mobs. The level 50's pyrogolths by Khewey. Mind you, these are magic mobs. They HURT heavy armor. Our bm did not grasp that concept. Also, these mobs are orange named for me, so I dare not land. The bm comes, gets there before me, and dies. He dies on a hill though, and its glitched so I can't rez him, so I tell him to go back to town. He goes forward again....and runs all over the map. He dies several times here...for he charges into several different mobs, attacks one, and keeps moving. I'm flying, and I can't keep up with him. Why? HE'S SPEED SKILLING, and HOLY PATHING the whole area. I'm barely able to catch him to channel the heal. He runs, and charges, through 5 magic mobs at once to get to the one that his eyes were set on. He does this repeatedly. He even charges through magic mobs, Khewey, and his bodyguards to get to a pyrogolth. Guess what happened. Somehow, he eventually completed his quest. (I had given up trying to heal him, and just figured that I'd revive him when he died. At least I could catch him then.) He needed a few more taurox assasins I believe...so he goes...sees another cleric and squads them...then charges valiantly forward through other mobs as usual to get the one that his sights are set on. He's speed skilling, holy pathing and moving for all his worth. Us clerics are flying, and the other cleric is getting quite livid about constantly having to rez him. (Yes, I'm rezzing him too.) The other cleric is so upset that while we were both IH him, he have up IH, and decided that he needed BB. For this guy, its a good idea. Problem is, our bm speed skills away, runs, hops, skips PAST OTHER TAUROX assasins to get to one other side of the map. The other cleric sees this, so he starts killing them to make it faster. Finally we get done, and our bm is hungry. He goes to go eat. Guess who drops squad? Everyone.

A few days later however, that ame BM pm's me again. He wants Empyrean Slither. I join for the laugh...that's the only reason I stayed to begin with. Him and another member of his faction are equally crazy...though the other member is more sane. Both charge through the small snakes to get to Empyrean. Then after Empyrean kills them, they both decide to kill the small snakes...the ones that respawn. Yeah. That didn't get far. Then Empyrean attacked them again, and killed them. Since the other bm was higher leveled, he wasn't liking the XP loss, and convinced our legendary bm that it was a lost cause. I didn't die...because I stayed at max range...in the air, and would not land...but chose to fly up if I even thought that I had aggro. Lol.

Thus, if you are on dreamweaver, and you happen to stumble upon this bm. Take heed, for he truly is a friendly one. However he is a determined one. Show respect, for he will dash across the entirety of the map. aggroing every single mob on the way to get it. b:shocked Truly a determined soul

I don't know who this bm is but I <3 him/her XD!!

God I need to meet this person, just for the damn lulz I would get from it xD. Wait are they lvl 100 yet :D? *Imagines that person doing frost or any other instance* *dies laughing*

and yes, after reading your story I have a giant *** laughing joker smile on my face XD b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

*Bh51...again.... Helping a squad. Now, in this squad, there was no barb unfortunately...but there was a bm, plus I was my current level (100). Now by now, I've tanked this instance a few times. I know that I can beat Fushma, and Rankar pretty easily. The only issue is Wyvern. However, the bm (6x's I believe) decided to instead. (We had another cleric, so my attacks were the strongest.) The thing is that its one thing to tank. Its another to go on a suicide mission for the squad. He charges at Fushma....while the walkers are nearby. So what happens? I tell the cleric to BB quickly since the situation was chaotic. I then try to grab as much aggro as I can from the walkers so that I can go and finish off Fushma. Walkers die, and I eventually take Fushma. The bm who intentionally did that to the squad starts talking junk some about how he knows, and how everyone stayed alive so it was all good. (Mind you, I'm level 100, and he doesn't have to really be in that squad for me to beat that instance. Not to mention, I'm the only one there who does not need it for a bh.) So we go to Rankar. The squad wasn't ready, so being the bright bm that he is, he decides to charge it here and now. (The squad was recovering from walkers or from something. (I don't remember what. Could be that not everyone was there or something due to needing mobs. I was explaining to them that Rankar had an AOE, and was asking the sin if he had a bow. He said yes, so I asked him to use it for Rankar.)

The bm charges in before people are ready, and brings Rank to close range of the squad. What happens? Rank AOE's. So I have to rez, and heal, etc. The bm dies, so I lure rank to the side wall out of Rank's AOE range. So between rezzes, heals, crab meats, etc., I'm ready again. I tell them to stay over there, and that I can take Rank. What happens? Bm charges over and starts hacking....right after I triple spark and use extreme poison. I attack, and his health drops from ranks short range AOE. After a few attacks, I heal the bm. (Yes, I'm still on spark level when I'm doing this, and tell him to stay back.) He goes back, then like a boomerang comes right back and starts hacking after I get his damage down lower. He dies, and I (as well as the second cleric. I told her to stay back when she tried to rez, and that I'd do it.) let the nuisance stay on the ground where he won't come close. I rez him when his life is much lower, and AFTER I moved and lured Rank from him. I don't heal him btw.. Then I I triple spark, and extreme poison, and he's close to death. (Mind you, I did not heal him intentionally so that he would stay back.) I guess the bm wanted the glory because he comes in close, and after an AOE, he dies. I rez him, heal him, tell him to go back...miss a heal on myself, and Rank kills me. I rez immediately with a scroll, cyclone to get aggro back and finish him. So what happens. Right after that he charges into mobs. (I'm despising this bm, but he needs the instance. I'm in a friendly mood, and 9/10 of the reason that he's still there...I don't really want to tank Wyvern.

So after his stupid charging into mobs, and other players advising that he listen to what I'm saying, and him not doing it...we get to wyvern. What does ULTRA NOOB BM do? Charge at the mobs. Why Wyvern did not get pulled I will not know. Still, at this point, I say "DON'T TURN WYVERN!!" What does the ULTRA NOOB BM DO? Turns Wyvern. b:angryb:cry and then says "YOU TANK THEN IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN DO IT!!" The second cleric is now in danger of his AOE since wyvern is now turned, and indeed it hits. So I'm healing the squad, and can afford to get a little closer. The noob dies, (and believe me there are VERY FEW PEOPLE THAT I CALL NOOBS). However, he dies, and I have to take aggro. Guess who tanks? Me. Then I explain to him that turning wyvern is a trap to kill clerics. It doesn't soften his AOE any. He says that He knows, and that he's pro and that he has a high level pro cleric. I tell him that he should have known better then. He says okay, and leaves.

15 minutes later. FAIL BM: I got a squad for another bh51, and we need a cleric. Want to join?

Me: Sorry, I'm busy right now. *Goes and randomly flies around instead. I could not be in ANY squad right after that. I had to go cool off. I think that I just healed and buffed newbies around that west area of arch where Yansheng and Charr are.*

b:surrender Sounds like the younger brother of my own fail bm experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hmmm my most fail squad would be a 90-95 ff.
    We got to the asteroic runewolf without any major problems. But after he does his first aoe the cleric runs up to him and bb's. I literally sat their watching, waiting for the aoe and sure as hell he does it. Cleric dies i laughed thankfully though we had bp so we didnt have any more problems on this boss. Sadly though this isnt the fail part yet. -_-
    So we keep cleaning to the boss before big room and i start to notice the clerics hp is dropping i assumed we missed a harpy. But after she shouts to us she lured some mobs we run back to her. Turns out she pulled the jail boss. Like omg how can someone be so stupid to do that when the squad skips this boss. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • fl0rida420
    fl0rida420 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Worst squad : bh 51, I leave the squad because nobody is healing and my charm is ticking away. (I guess the cleric was actually running 2 clients and using his DDer instead of healing) Then get attacked by one of the members of the squad, kill them, then got ganked by the rest of the squad. b:laugh
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BH59. Joined a squad with a lvl 100 BM on it. I thought this was gonna be a nice smooth run but I was mistaken.

On zimo path hes died like 4-5 times cause he kept rushing the mobs wich ran away from him every time and metal him to death. He finally gave up and left squad anfter his last fail pull on zimo's den.

Luckily we got a 100 cleric to tank for us and everything went fine from then. b:victory
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So we keep cleaning to the boss before big room and i start to notice the clerics hp is dropping i assumed we missed a harpy. But after she shouts to us she lured some mobs we run back to her. Turns out she pulled the jail boss. Like omg how can someone be so stupid to do that when the squad skips this boss. b:surrender

I did that once, much to the amusement of my squad. Was an alt fcc though and I was very tired from work. So I walked around there, inside... saw a purple npc. Let's go talk to it. Did that and went O__O *OMG HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA GUYSSSS~' xD And went running toward them, barely able to move while laughing. They collapsed laughing too b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]