Good server to start a new character?

Options
Mooxie - Lost City
Mooxie - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Just curious! I want to start a new character on a different server but I'm not sure which. I want a server with a wide range of various levels with active noobies. [: Any Ideas?
Post edited by Mooxie - Lost City on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    active noobies. [: Any Ideas?

Even on the PvE servers, there aren't a whole lot of active nubs. New players do not come to this game often anymore.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    More people are always welcome on Sanctuary. =P I can't speak for the other servers, of course, being that I've never changed. There's always people sitting outside West Archo though, in case you miss PvP.

Active newbies are hard to find now a days =( More often than not they play for a week or so and then we never see them again. However, usually that's because now is school season for most gamers, and now that christmas is coming the newbies will start pouring in again for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Mooxie - Lost City
    Mooxie - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sadly, I figured as much. Ah well. :] Maybe I will try Sanctuary, one of the servers I have yet to try.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If you happen to decide on HL (even though it's an east coast server) I'd be glad to help you with bosses/fbs on my veno until you get into a good guild and find friends. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Choose one of the euro servers; ini character editing isn't against the rules there, so you can give your 5aps fish man a beard.