Wedding Glitch

BeauVivi - Archosaur
BeauVivi - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Support Desk
I've been looking around and haven't found a recent post about this, but a couple of the couples in the Wedding Chapel have been having trouble scheduling the dates for the actual wedding ceremony. When me and my hubby are both in squad, with him having lead, we try to pick a date for next Saturday on a time that says it's open. (We even left and re-entered a couple times to check, and even tried in the Phoenix Nest) . But anyway, when we try to drag the banquet reservation into the box, it just returns to our inventory and we can't get the Queue option. The only time I did get a Queue option was when I strangely had lead and it then said scheduling fail, after that, we never got it again. They're timed reservations with only 5 hours left, so any help would be nice b:sadb:thanks
101 Sage Mystic (Main)BeauVivi -Leader of Dark_Aura
101 Demon Sin- Blue_Vivi
96 Demon Cleric- /Isis\
92 Sage Seeker- Dark_Isis
7x Archer- Blue__Beauty

I miss those times...
Post edited by BeauVivi - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xaleb - Dreamweaver
    Xaleb - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I can't do anything either, I'm hoping these items will be replaced. GMs are seeming to ignore it. There is a glitch, and it is costing players money! Please read this forum thank you.
  • zelltammy
    zelltammy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I wrote a ticket about it and this is what they told me.

"IgnaciaSaber, you can only book a wedding if both slots are available. For example, if the wedding chapel is booked at Dec. 8th at 2:00pm, you can not schedule a phoenix nest at that time too. The wedding chapel and phoenix nest selection must have an empty slot available at the same time and the same day. Please verify again."
  • BeauVivi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, they just put that on the announcements page when you log on, because I defiantly do not remember that being there before.
    101 Demon Sin- Blue_Vivi
    96 Demon Cleric- /Isis\
    7x Archer- Blue__Beauty

I miss those times...
  • Xaleb - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    since when, and why did no one post this before? do we not get refunds cuz pw was sooo stupid, and didnt mention this? there are none avaliable in this case, add the next week dang it.
  • BeauVivi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Well I sent a ticket and they said they were sending me new reservations because that little fact was unknown. So I'd suggest doing the same. Congrats on all your weddings everyone

~Vivi
    101 Demon Sin- Blue_Vivi
    96 Demon Cleric- /Isis\
    7x Archer- Blue__Beauty

I miss those times...
  • padraig77
    padraig77 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Im having the same Issue, but my reservation has now expired.

I've been looking around and haven't found a recent post about this, but a couple of the couples in the Wedding Chapel have been having trouble scheduling the dates for the actual wedding ceremony. When me and my hubby are both in squad, with him having lead, we try to pick a date for next Saturday on a time that says it's open. (We even left and re-entered a couple times to check, and even tried in the Phoenix Nest) . But anyway, when we try to drag the banquet reservation into the box, it just returns to our inventory and we can't get the Queue option. The only time I did get a Queue option was when I strangely had lead and it then said scheduling fail, after that, we never got it again. They're timed reservations with only 5 hours left, so any help would be nice b:sadb:thanks
  • Durrin_Storm - Lost City
    Durrin_Storm - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I am having this exact problem, regardless that I'm choosing a time that is open for both places at the same time.

Is this not the correct item? [Banquet Reservation] ?
  • Xaleb - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    I am unable to create a ticket and request help, what should I do? Also, that is the correct item.
  • kitxy88
    kitxy88 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    *sigh* me and hubby are having the same problem :(