I Want THIS PET

Options
Shadowphreak - Lost City
Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
dea1213520d2602f5a5c5d7e2fa7d57a1323229269.jpg

Please tell me there is a way to get this, as I have no artistic talent (its a runner up gift for new loading screen contest)
Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Shadowphreak - Lost City on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sometimes in the pwi update news youll see events such as the Grim Gamble Event. Heroic Chest from that event also gives that but the events only occassional and u have to have a character thats within lv19-49? only that character gets it but its account stashable.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=325901
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Pay someone to make something up and then just submit it under yuorname. b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As far as I'm aware, the giant bunnies can only be gotten from the chests that the leaders get during the grim gamble events.

@Deceptistar: 19-60 is the level range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As far as I'm aware, the giant bunnies can only be gotten from the chests that the leaders get during the grim gamble events.

@Deceptistar: 19-60 is the level range.

well ****, that means I need to roll a new alt. Does only the leader need to be in the range, and anyone else doesnt matter?

THANKS!
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    well ****, that means I need to roll a new alt. Does only the leader need to be in the range, and anyone else doesnt matter?

THANKS!
    leader only.

for the time being the events finished i think? maybe....
    but they had that event multiple times so they should have sometime in the future again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    dea1213520d2602f5a5c5d7e2fa7d57a1323229269.jpg
    Doesn't that thing look like it's always scheming something? I'd hate to have it at my flank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    Doesn't that thing look like it's always scheming something? I'd hate to have it at my flank.

I dont wanna sound rude but ive been wonderin this for a while... who are you?
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

That's exactly why that bunny suits my seeker... She also looks like she's planning to murder someone all the time...b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dont wanna sound rude but ive been wonderin this for a while... who are you?

I'm Frankieraye's split personality, born from his psychosis because he was having an existentialist break from the mundanity of his life. Aside from this day job, I participate in secret underground fist fights to rally an army of blue-collar workers against the corporate autocracy that is our capitalist society. Financed by a lucrative soap-making business, we've since created a cult of individuals to carry out covert acts of commercial-terrorism.

That or I'm an employee of PWE working on PWI. You decide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm Frankieraye's split personality, born from his psychosis because he was having an existentialist break from the mundanity of his life. Aside from this day job, I participate in secret underground fist fights to rally an army of blue-collar workers against the corporate autocracy that is our capitalist society. Financed by a lucrative soap-making business, we've since created a cult of individuals to carry out covert acts of commercial-terrorism.

You just broke the number one rule....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wouldn't it be great if it was like the old days, where there was no link between the pet and character (elysium fowls in tw), and there was 160 of these in TW.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wouldn't it be great if it was like the old days, where there was no link between the pet and character (elysium fowls in tw), and there was 160 of these in TW.

that was horrible, yes
    i like potato
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

I say the first option, as if you actually worked for PWE then you would at least use an avatar :>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

first rule about PWE. Dont talk about PWE
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    its account stashable.

Nope.

EDIT: Nevermind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    its account stashable.

Yup .
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    To heck with the Holy Hand Grenade... it's time for the Holy Thermonuclear Weapon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!