Blood Paint

Options
snufalufaguss
snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
What would squads be like in high level instances if there were no blood paint?
Post edited by snufalufaguss on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2 clerics per squad would be mandatory because Sins and BMs who will be tanking won't be able to tank as well as a barb.

Before sins came out barbs and clerics were in every squad.

Now there's no barbs because 5APS bm's can just steal aggro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BH79 and bh89 only require a mystic without bp. FCC, a mystic is needed mostly, no need for cleric. I haven't tried other instances, i'll need to improve my bm where a mystic will be sufficient.

To answer your question, it depends. Boss has 5m hp, 1~5 sins, 1~5 bms. All +12 gear and weapon, wouldn't require a cleric. Take the same squad but 0 refines, they will get squad wipe with aoe. People just have to adapt to their playing style and whom they run with. I wait for my mystic friend to lay down herbs first for some bosses, but for others herbs only come after.

BH 99 is often run without a sin in the squad, never hurt. Delta requires a sin if doing full delta, stage 2~3, not really (depending on gear). Warsong i have completed without sins and 1 cleric, still depends on how well people play and gear.
  • PriestRain - Raging Tide
    PriestRain - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    BH79 and bh89 only require a mystic without bp. FCC, a mystic is needed mostly, no need for cleric. I haven't tried other instances, i'll need to improve my bm where a mystic will be sufficient.

To answer your question, it depends. Boss has 5m hp, 1~5 sins, 1~5 bms. All +12 gear and weapon, wouldn't require a cleric. Take the same squad but 0 refines, they will get squad wipe with aoe. People just have to adapt to their playing style and whom they run with. I wait for my mystic friend to lay down herbs first for some bosses, but for others herbs only come after.

BH 99 is often run without a sin in the squad, never hurt. Delta requires a sin if doing full delta, stage 2~3, not really (depending on gear). Warsong i have completed without sins and 1 cleric, still depends on how well people play and gear.

LOL?? Are you trolling?
    Ok, before TB and EG expansion there was no need for mystic -.- ya know clerics are still out there. To take 5mil boss u DONT need +12 gear, even +2 is good enough. BH100's can be done without bp and just one cleric. Delta does not requires sins, just not power lvld ppl. Let me ask u a question and give an answer. How do u think ppl lvld before we got hypers? In delta of course. With no sins, psys, mystics, SEEKERS! <- Yes, WITHOUT seekers.
    And i must addmit i never done warsong without sin, or did i? I forgot, but i think it's doable. BP is there to make things easier and faster, and makes magic class miserable b:laugh
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh and lets not forget there is FAR LESS QQ from barbs and clerics now.
    even without BP now adays bosses die so fast, that clerics dont have to freakout :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Delta requires a sin if doing full delta, you made my day haha
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2 clerics per squad would be mandatory because Sins and BMs who will be tanking won't be able to tank as well as a barb.
    omg....what?
    Before sins came out barbs and clerics were in every squad.
    yup, just like now,at beginning of every instance, for buffs
    Now there's no barbs because 5APS bm's can just steal aggro.
    *because no one needs them beside Buffs. Fixed that for you.

you two are dumb as doorknob and you my man
    you're the champion of them all.

Search on youtube (and here on forum) for chezedude vids (soloing harpy wraith, TT3-3, and so on).
    Then come back an realize something everyone knows alread: BP does not make any difference in solo-in something. Sure, without BP ppl would have to rely more on pots/charms/crab meat/genie skills to survive.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah, even before our version of PW, there was already 4aps bm soloing old mode TT3-x.

And only reason to take a sin for full delta would be if you got a seeker in squad for the most part. >_>
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Even for instances that would need a cleric only one would be needed, just like before cleric heals tank, then rest if they need and buffs ect. a sin can solo frost(except for maybe 1st boss after heads) and a lot more with no bp , bishop boss is a good example if you cant kill him in a spark or two. In fast Niv squads bosses dont last long enough for bp to make or break the tank. Depending on squad they go down in 1 to 3 sparks. Also there are pots and such long before sins b:pleased. Doing things as a squad is teamwork, learn it. its a great tool. A sin is OP for sure, but they do exactly as they were designed to do and its a really fun class to play, dont hate them, incorporate them into you squads.

About 79 and 89, i farm 89(brim) quite a lot during 2x. I am 4aps r8 6k hp, i one spark the horse and fats, and 2 spark etheral, and can do it with no bp(several times realised i didnt have bp in there before). In 79 they are all 1 spark bosses. Ii usualy do 79 for my guildies for bh's/fb's so the last 2 might take 2, depends on bm or not just dont remember off hand.

You have to realize a sin that can average 25k per hit sparked on regular bosses can do 1.5m dmg, most of the time bp doesnt even come in to play except on certain times, just crabs can keep us healed (REALLY DEPENDS ON THE HIT RATE OF BOSS) b:laugh

but anyway, dont hate a class because what it can or cant do, my first char a cleric, i solo'd everything except for fb's and some hi hp bosses while leveling her. barbs and bm's have their amazing def and hp, archer's their long distance, veno's their pets and now the newer classes.

A lot of people complain about a high aps non-sin's dmg vers a sin. One way i understand, but in the end you have to look at the class. Take the BM, they can use a variety of weapons so they will have a "general" ability to those weapons. Take the sin, there is only one weapon its made for the daggers, so ofcourse they will do better with them as that is all they need to learn. Good example, you take two people one learns a sword, another learns 4 different weapons. Come back in 5 years who do you think will be better on the sword, the swordmaster or the one that learned 4 different weapons.

One thing i find odd, all the complaining about sins in the forums, in the lastyear and a half give or take i have yet to see one compain in world chat about it. maybe i just missed all the complaining or maybe it is not as a big of a deal as everyone on the forums wants to make it to be

have fun
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Basically if there was no bloodpaint...it'd be pre-tideborn release.

Which means on this BM I would burn through 3-5 charms a week >_>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Delta requires a sin if doing full delta

lolwut?

You're really dense.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It would be fun if blood paint was removed from the game for a week.
    The older/more experienced players i dont think it would affect them.
    The power lvled/new/un experienced players i think would get their panties in a twist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • PriestRain - Raging Tide
    PriestRain - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The power lvled/new/un experienced players i think would get their panties in a twist.

Hahaha so true! b:laugh
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Especially power lvled cleric's that would actually have to heal people properly instead of spaming chromatic b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lmao

i think that would be fun tho...judging from the responses on this thread o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

gehehe... that'd be fun >:]
    Especially power lvled cleric's that would actually have to heal people properly instead of spaming chromatic b:chuckle
    One of the reasons I refuse to tank pole on my seeker, unless I know the cleric @_____@&quot; bh69 nowadays is scary.

Oh, and I like what your siggy says >:]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • lordramrod
    lordramrod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sins arent needed in deltas o.o well...to BP a seeker maybe but otherwise, wizzies ftw ^_^

I get stuck doing the damn running quest -.- pain in the ***.

But yea, BP gets the job done faster and easier, instead of moaning about BP we should get harder bosses in the game :D b:chuckle
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lordramrod wrote: »
    Sins arent needed in deltas o.o well...to BP a seeker maybe but otherwise, wizzies ftw ^_^

But yea, BP gets the job done faster and easier, instead of moaning about BP we should get harder bosses in the game :D b:chuckle
    you get stuck doing quests cause the aoe-er needs the extra assistance lol >.>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lordramrod wrote: »

Who does normal delta anymore, spawn point or nothing. 1/3 of the time and no great differnence in difficulty, especially with seekers now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hmm bosses should be perma buffed with bp and be set up on a auto spark macro like the vast majority of players these days. Would make things more challenging and more fun never mind how cool it would look if a boss got a sage/demon spark animation.
    Gotta admit though bp saves me so much money on pots/charms so i cant help but feel its my guilty pleasure buff :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

there wouldn't be sins as they'd get agro instantly and die.

seekers would be useless (more so then now)

Squads would be BM, Barb, Mystic, Cleric, Wiz/Archer. lol
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

LOOOL!

Delta doesn't require a sin. It also doesn't need a barb. All you need is a BM who knows what he's doing, a cleric and two DDs, preferably a mage and an archer to run full delta... the rest of the party can AFK after picking beans as far as I'm concerned.

And bloodpaint is easy mode. As an end-game BM, I don't need bloodpaint or a cleric to solo FB99's. FB99 is like a playground. Everyone runs which way... some people run straight to boss while others run to open gates.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wow i totally missed this one o.o............. btw did u know that delta was already there around... 2009 early 2010? the time where there were no genies and the skill bars were even smaller b:chuckle
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Squads would be BM, Barb, Mystic, Cleric, Wiz/Archer. lol

Depends on the instance. Wizzies are pretty useless in most instanced play sans RB.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray