R9 Barb Tanks R9 DD

Options
Dsholder - Dreamweaver
Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Barbarian
Barb Tanking and Pking

Enjoy the video, feel free to comment on the many flaws. Also for you demon pvp barbs, please comment on what the situations would have been like for your barbs, considering your higher critical strike rates, but lower hitpoints.
[SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
Post edited by Dsholder - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think the biggest flaw was on the opponents for not having any shards or bad shards in some of their gears.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thats a better pk video good job.
    But did i read it wrong or did that psy hae flawless shards on wep?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'd be impressed if those three didn't have horrible skills in PvP and were properly sharded and refined.
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why would you let a squishy r9 psychic (figured he was squishy since you ended up killing him in two hits?) continue to nuke you? **Facepalm**

And the only reason you decided to go for that psychic was because a friend told you to. Fight would probably last much longer while you would have continued to go after the seeker. All I saw in this pk video was charm **** though b:laugh

Note: Just saw the psychic's gear. LOLOL. You let a rank 9 +12 psychic that is squishy as hell nuke you for 3-4 minutes? Where's the logic in that? And you decided that going after a full +10/11 rank 9 seeker would be priority over the psychic? Okeiiiiii sir. You clearly are a Pk god :D
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why would you let a squishy r9 psychic (figured he was squishy since you ended up killing him in two hits?) continue to nuke you? **Facepalm**

And the only reason you decided to go for that psychic was because a friend told you to. Fight would probably last much longer while you would have continued to go after the seeker. All I saw in this pk video was charm **** though b:laugh

Note: Just saw the psychic's gear. LOLOL. You let a rank 9 +12 psychic that is squishy as hell nuke you for 3-4 minutes? Where's the logic in that? And you decided that going after a full +10/11 rank 9 seeker would be priority over the psychic? Okeiiiiii sir. You clearly are a Pk god :D
    Hehe was waiting for someone to point that out. I guess that is the only flaw in this video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hehe was waiting for someone to point that out. I guess that is the only flaw in this video.

Flaw? It's basically common sense. b:shutup

Plus the only way he was able to kill those 3 r9 players is basically sitting around and waiting for a zerk-crit to go off. Epic pk skills b:laugh

Oh and with the 50k+ HP pool, he failed to use his biggest weapon, arma.

I wonder which is more stupid. Him pking or posting a video thinking he's "pro" because he beat 3 r9s with sub-par gear b:laugh
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Flaw? It's basically common sense. b:shutup

Plus the only way he was able to kill those 3 r9 players is basically sitting around and waiting for a zerk-crit to go off. Epic pk skills b:laugh

Oh and with the 50k+ HP pool, he failed to use his biggest weapon, arma.

I wonder which is more stupid. Him pking or posting a video thinking he's "pro" because he beat 3 r9s with sub-par gear b:laugh

The barb that made the video fought them before and wasn't going all out to one shot the psychic at first. In a few other fights ZEUS one shot the psychic at beginning, so let him nuke a bit in this fight. The ending showed the power of Armageddon vs. a Rank 9 Seeker also.

I really want RoidAbuse to comment and see how he would have done better than this barb, not target wise, but with demon crits and onslaughts/100 skill + genie combos.

Side Note: This barbarian isn't me, It's ZEUS, we're two different people; I just screen capture video
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm sorta a comlete pk newb, but against a psy and sin, how were you ever able to move around? Did the sin not have tele stun, tackling slash, deep sting, head hunt,throat cut
    did the psy not have any skills? I'm just thinking you should have been perma stuned/slept/etc.

Yeah That guy has just about every toon all rank 9 +12, aparently he has too much money, my geuss is the pwi guys are very happy to have players like that.I don't think there is any other cash shoppers who are his equal on our server to give him a proper fight. well, maybe a certain bm....if it isn't his bm...
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm sorta a comlete pk newb, but against a psy and sin, how were you ever able to move around? Did the sin not have tele stun, tackling slash, deep sting, head hunt,throat cut
    did the psy not have any skills? I'm just thinking you should have been perma stuned/slept/etc.

Yeah That guy has just about every toon all rank 9 +12, aparently he has too much money, my geuss is the pwi guys are very happy to have players like that.I don't think there is any other cash shoppers who are his equal on our server to give him a proper fight. well, maybe a certain bm....if it isn't his bm...

You'd be surprised b:laugh
  • Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur
    Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    From a demon barb perspective, the sin would be 1 shot not even armgeddon but to bestial onslaught, then you would continue to go after the psy bc the psy can die 1 hit or so if a critical pop. The seeker is last bc he doesn't do much damage and can be kill by a combo of bestial armgeddon.
    Leader/co-founder of TELETUBIE
    make many haters want to qqb:cry
  • corpsinc
    corpsinc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

And what is the name of this certain bm,if I may ask?
  • mangomanau1
    mangomanau1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Gee id be horrified at losing soo much off a charm :P
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Gee id be horrified at losing soo much off a charm :P
    I have used full charms within 5-10 minutes of pk. Possibly the best pking moments i have ever had as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • SirChad - Raging Tide
    SirChad - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Obviously they were all just joking around. The video was made on purpose to make the barb look pro. Which he wasn't. Just CS'd up the ***.

The sin and psy alone could have stun locked the barb to the point of not being able to move far. Add in the Seeker stuns? The barb shouldn't have been able to be mobile at all. Maybe if he snuck in Violent Triumph but... even so thats only 10 seconds.

Plus notice none of them sparked? If the psy and sin both sparked they could have killed him in seconds. The seeker could have used edged blur or Vortex while the psy and sin had barb stun locked. Would have ended that before it started.

Can't really judge that video since it was a mock and not a real fight. Just some friends playing around and recording.

Unless of course... they were all just complete newbs that CS'd to their level and R9?
    ~I only put one post on each thread. So you can rage at me but know.. i will never see it~