Help! I'm Trying To Find A Special Pwi Place!

anamariadekree
anamariadekree Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey humans, winged elves, untamed, earthguard, and tideborn: I was wondering if there's a place on the map in this game that is very mountainous and often snowy-ish, cold-looking, frozen, alpine... etc. Or is it another game? Thanks a lot for your help,
A NOOB.
Post edited by anamariadekree on

Comments

• Ahkeli - Heavens Tear
    Ahkeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    If you open map ingame, if you look on the upper left corner, there are snowy, mountainy areas from The Harshlands through Avalanche Canyon. Think that's pretty much it for what your criteria was. Mob levels there are +/- 95...so be careful if you're exploring as a lower level.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    There are also some snowy areas near the Earthguard city, Tellus. They should be easy to locate on the map; I can't remember exactly where they are around it right now. The mobs there aren't nearly as high leveled as the ones in the upper left corner of the map.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Chaialyna - Dreamweaver
    Chaialyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You could also go north of Etherblade, up by the Human FB19 area in the northeast of the map. Mobs will be in the level 19-ish range.
    * Celestial Demon Archer * Celestial Sage Psychic * Maybe Sage Assassin * Finally Sage Wizard *
  • anamariadekree
    anamariadekree Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Wow great! Thanks all! Fast response and helpful, too! I'll try some of those!
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Also, if you are wanting a snowy environment, make sure you have the graphic settings raised or you will not see it on the ground in some areas, nor will you see it falling.