Yo..err.. Hey There!

Options
Dephir - Sanctuary
Dephir - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
~
New to PWI (not new to mmos) and I'm liking Sanctuary. Figured it was about time to make a friend or two around here.

I lean towards healers in most games, and plan to roll one here soon. Been playing with a seeker for fun and learning (until I ran into this guy... hmm time to start my cleric?). I normaly have a good amount of time to play on tues, thurs. On and of throughout the week and weekend.

Mmmyes... I also enjoy long walks through dark forests, big monsters... and.. hmm. And spam musubi.

Cleric time!
Post edited by Dephir - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:spit
    Spam in Rice and Seaweed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dephir - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Meh, more for me then!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mmmyes... I also enjoy long walks through dark forests, big monsters... and.. hmm. And spam musubi.

Cleric time!
    imposter spam b:angry this is the real $h1tz http://www.sogoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/spam_musubi.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dephir - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Pift... for people who use utensils~

Hmm, I suppose this is retribution for mentioning spam on a forum.

on the spam topic:
    awesome

on the post topic:
    guild me!
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this topic made me make spam kimchee fried rice for dinner >.>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So dang Korean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    everyone eat spam and kimchee in hawaii >:O
  • Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
    Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Aww, I read spam musubi and I thought of http://sekirei.wikia.com/wiki/Musubi
    I am so disappointed.

On topic, welcome to sanctuary :)
    helr-cleric-8x
    Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
    blackrobe-wizard-7x
    _Tara-veno-6x
    Superpoke-sin-7x
    punching_bag-barb 7x
  • airheadedangel
    airheadedangel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    My friends and I just joined perfect world yesterday, although my dad and I played for a while a few years ago, I'm new to sanctuary though and am really interested in getting to know it's community.
    I hope us newer players have a lot of fun.