2 simple ideas

Options
cris12824
cris12824 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Suggestion Box
Okay so here is my ideas.

I've had to quit servers because the server got full because U could not delete any.

So my question is there a delete I am not aware of if not could a delete button please be added.

Also it would be nice if there was a folder for PWI that aloud us to import our own music.
Post edited by cris12824 on

Comments

• Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    cris12824 wrote: »
    Okay so here is my ideas.

I've had to quit servers because the server got full because U could not delete any.

So my question is there a delete I am not aware of if not could a delete button please be added.

Also it would be nice if there was a folder for PWI that aloud us to import our own music.

Are you talking about deleting characters? Because there is an opion in the character creation/selection screen.

As for music, you could always locate the folder ".../Perfect World International/element/music" and manually switch out the music files there. But, that may be bannable, so do at your own risk.
  • cris12824
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If theres a way to do it how come I've never ever ever seen it before, I mean the delete button should be either under modify or beside modify.

The only way I know of to do delete characters is to conctact PWE and get them to delete it for u.

As far as music yea I wouldnt try that unless I knew it was allowed
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If theres a way to do it how come I've never ever ever seen it before, I mean the delete button should be either under modify or beside modify.

Check again, smartass.
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think that he want a instant delete button.

And about the music, just mute your game and listen wherever you want in the midia player, the banable edit is bullb:fatb because they can't discover what you do with your computer unless they install a trojan lol, baning for edit your music folder is like ban you because you named your Perfect World folder of PW.
  • cris12824
    edited December 2011
    Options

So now if anything u should be banned. Your calling me a smartass when I've only checked if theres a delete half a dozen time THERES NOTHING. I've looked everywhere for a delete and there NOTHING. We shouldn't have to search all over the place for a louzy delete button thats just bs.

and yes Yami that is correct
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So now if anything u should be banned. Your calling me a smartass when I've only checked if theres a delete half a dozen time THERES NOTHING. I've looked everywhere for a delete and there NOTHING. We shouldn't have to search all over the place for a louzy delete button thats just bs.

Uhm... her picture shows you were delete button is. If you can't see it you prolly have the resolution too big and it's chopping off half of the screen. Here's a hint, if you can't see the "start" button, you need to change the game's resolution. As for a "no-6 day delete button", they make you wait 6 days incase a hacker gets your account and tries to delete your characters, or if you have deleter regret.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Options

Did you even look at the screenshot? If the delete button isn't appearing where it should be, then please, by all means provide a screenshot. And don't act like a smartass if you don't want me to call you one. It may be typed words, but those words can still carry a tone of voice, and it's not nice to act so pretentious when someone gives their input.
    If your issue is with the delete button not being instant(which would make you a lair in your claims of a button just not being there at all) then just deal with it; that 7 day delay is to save your *** in case your account was hijacked, as well as provide a grace period in case you decide to change your mind. Sto being so damn impatient, do something else on the web while you wait, or get up off the computer and do something engaging in real life.
  • cris12824
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yea but theres no need to call someone names because they cant find something. The words wont help one bit.

Bellarie"and it's not nice to act so pretentious when someone gives their input".

Yea but its not nice to call someone names because they cant find something
  • NueOfThunder - Lost City
    NueOfThunder - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dude, I think you either
    1. Can't read english correctly and or should learn more thoroughly
    2. A troll
    3. Autistic as hell