Can Log in Here, Can't Log in to Game?

Options
ponyparty3
ponyparty3 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Support Desk
As of about 2:15 this morning, December 7th, (by the clocks on the U.S. East Coast) I have been trying to get into my game, without success. I know my username and password is correct because I can log into the site just fine. However, when I try to get into the game, I use the same password and username, but can't get in. Is the server down somehow? (I play on the Archosaur server), or what is the problem? I doubt it's my computer, as my connection to the internet is just fine, and the game worked yesterday, and I do believe I am current with versions.
Post edited by ponyparty3 on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Servers just went down for maint. Should be back up in a couple hours at most. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • ponyparty3
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ahh, that's what I'm figuring now. Makes sense.
  • anthraxlove
    anthraxlove Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so we cant play?
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so we cant play?
    You'll be able to play when the servers are back up. They try to do maint about once every week, resetting the servers helps cut back on lag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • ponyparty3
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's been a couple of hours now, which the poster below me said it would only take a couple of hours.

A couple of hours, huh? A couple of hours and I would be able to play the game, right? So why, after a couple of hours, and updating my game, can I still not log in to the game? b:angry
  • Harmcity - Sanctuary
    Harmcity - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They Are Just Stating What Normally Occurs With Server Maitenence ...

They Aren't A GM So They Don't Know Exactly When, Just An Estimate
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There was a problem with killer Snowmen, they had to disable them. Servers will up shortly.
  • kaisorjr
    kaisorjr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the same thing happens to me every update i log off for maitenance wait a few(2)hrs and update the game then i cant log in b:surrender
  • TOP_PANDA - Dreamweaver
    TOP_PANDA - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think i've been having that same issure ion DW server. I get the Elapse time for 21s then says "Unable to connect to Server." I still can't log in.
  • bradman2012
    bradman2012 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i still cant get into any games and its 8:30pm here i cant believe it
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ah, it's been a while since I've experienced the snowmen. <_< If they're trying to implement the particle physics in Tellus and Tides, that may be why you can't log in still.

=P As someone earlier said, I'm not a GM nor will I ever be, I was just giving the generic response to these threads that pop up every time maint happens. However, this is a special maint, and so they seem to be having issues.
    i still cant get into any games and its 8:30pm here i cant believe it

Well, where the GMs are right now it's about 3am. It's not always the same time as you around the world, you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thoragor - Sanctuary
    Thoragor - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    God I love how these threads always show up during maintenance.
  • castielo94
    castielo94 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I Just downloaded this game today. I can log into my account, but i cant log into the actual game. I know im typing it in right. It just keeps telling me that my username or password is wrong, which its not. I just dont know what to do anymore. :(
  • chawwklattt
    chawwklattt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    castielo94 wrote: »
    I Just downloaded this game today. I can log into my account, but i cant log into the actual game. I know im typing it in right. It just keeps telling me that my username or password is wrong, which its not. I just dont know what to do anymore. :(

Me too. Please help.
  • carreragt100
    carreragt100 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ponyparty3 wrote: »
    As of about 2:15 this morning, December 7th, (by the clocks on the U.S. East Coast) I have been trying to get into my game, without success. I know my username and password is correct because I can log into the site just fine. However, when I try to get into the game, I use the same password and username, but can't get in. Is the server down somehow? (I play on the Archosaur server), or what is the problem? I doubt it's my computer, as my connection to the internet is just fine, and the game worked yesterday, and I do believe I am current with versions.

To be honest i have a similar problem too, The game works alright until i got to the login screen, it was working fine yesterday night time, then i got up this morning i had no patch to download, then i tried logging in, my internet was fine and i tried everything to do with the UAC firewall and **** and the time keeps overlapping and it says, can't connect to server. I'm using windows parallels to play PWI on my mac, but yesterday it was fine.
  • Lambourghini - Sanctuary
    Lambourghini - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They're having an extended maintenance atm.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    All servers are down at the moment, and we're not sure when they're going back up. They might finally be testing the snowmen, so be patient. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FailTail - Heavens Tear
    FailTail - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So no one knows roughly how long they will be down for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We were given an estimate long before the servers went down, and right now it's only an hour or so past the time they said servers would be back up. But due to the fact that they're implementing the Holiday event, that's probably the reason why it's taking longer than they said.

Off-Topic: Such a pretty sig, FailTail!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asulaira - Heavens Tear
    Asulaira - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ok, not funny, the Europe servers are back up........but i don't play on thoseb:cry
    can we have the others back up to pllllllzzzzzzzb:sad
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As far as I can tell, the only way to even get a chance at a GM caring about your post is to post to the stickies in General Discussion. Also, they've given the three possibilities for the delayed maintenance in the maintenance sticky for this week. You'll have to go back at least a half-dozen pages to find it by now though.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ligthboy
    ligthboy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    is of about 11:05 this morning, february 20 2012, (by the clocks on the U.S. south Coast....florida) I have been trying to get into my game, without success. I know my username and password is correct because I can log into the site just fine. However, when I try to get into the game, I use the same password and username, but can't get in. Is the server down somehow? (I play on the Archosaur server), or what is the problem? I doubt it's my computer, as my connection to the internet is just fine, and the game worked yesterday, and I do believe I am current with versions
  • miaukaty94
    miaukaty94 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    it happens the same to me, I don't know what to do
  • happyfish7
    happyfish7 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Don't worry it is just server maintenance it will be up in two hours max so calm down and get a life!