Urgent Help

LegionStorm - Heavens Tear
LegionStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
I need some help deciding a class I have played all classes (expect BM and Veno cause m not interested) till level 30+- and I still can't decide can I get some help and no trolling or flaming please b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
Post edited by LegionStorm - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well... what do you like/dislike about each class?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Play sin till 101, farm gear for the others?

Or pick the one you like the most, and cashshop the gear for it?

Or pick the one you like the most, and play casually?

Level them all at the same time? (QQ What I'm doing)

Just some options, I guess.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • LegionStorm - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    I like the hp of the barb, the flyers for elven race (a bouns ^^), the buffs of a cleric, the fast casting of the Psy, the AOE of the seeker, the range of the archer, the tactics of an assassin.
    I dislike the skill animation of the archer, the damage of a cleric and the fact that their a support class, the constant play style of the Psychic, (spamming spiritblast, and aqua impact for PVE), the not so high damage of a seeker and the fact I feel it isn't a hardcore class, and how they aren't as useful in a squad as other classes (no offense), the pre-set routine of an assassin.
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Mayfly for that smart question and ty Sarra for the funny help ^^b:chuckleb:laugh
  • Ithlia - Heavens Tear
    Ithlia - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I disagree that Seekers are not as helpful in a squad, because they are.

But anyway, level a class that you will be able to farm easily with. I agree with leveling a sin to 5.0 and 101 so you can farm gear for the other classes. Eventually you will have leveled all of the classes you want and obtain the gear for them. Just start with the sin and look past what you dislike, because everyone dislikes SOMETHING about their class.

For instance, I hate how almost every veno skill looks the same but is a different color x.x it drives me nuts.
    edited December 2011
    Wow Venos are super helpful ^^, I have decided to go to one of the three, seeker, assassin or archer still can't choose, any extra help or tips?
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Wow Venos are super helpful ^^, I have decided to go to one of the three, seeker, assassin or archer still can't choose, any extra help or tips?

Assassin - Overpopulated, overpowered lategame if you have money to spend. Good in PvP (terrible in territory wars though).
    AoE's are really bad.
    Play a sin if you're willing to spend a lot of money on this game.

Archer - Have a nice ranged aoe similar to Seekers vortex, except it's weaker (but it's ranged). Cheapest to play out of these 3. Good in PvP (even better at territory wars)

Seeker - You don't like BM's but you like seekers? =S. They are kind of similar..
    Best AoEing class out of these 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Venos are indeed very helpful. b:chuckle

I definitely do not recommend that you play a class you find aesthetically unsatisfying. So archer is out of the question since you said you dislike the skill animations. Personally, I do not find that the skill animations for seeker/assassin are much better than archer's. If you really want to see beautiful skills, play a wizard instead. =)
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    How about Mystic ? Have Pets, can heal, do decent pve and pvp damage still not OP

Kinda cool class if you ask me
    I hate Room 38
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Venos are indeed very helpful. b:chuckle

I definitely do not recommend that you play a class you find aesthetically unsatisfying. So archer is out of the question since you said you dislike the skill animations. Personally, I do not find that the skill animations for seeker/assassin are much better than archer's. If you really want to see beautiful skills, play a wizard instead. =)

While I agree Wizards have purdy skills, seekers by far have some of the flashiest skills ever (it's too bad the majority of them are vortex noobs)
  • Finria - Sanctuary
    Finria - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I need some help deciding a class I have played all classes (expect BM and Veno cause m not interested) till level 30+- and I still can't decide can I get some help and no trolling or flaming please b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks

Don't play..go study, sleep well, eat well, and save your money for the real future.
  • brutikusiv
    brutikusiv Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Don't play..go study, sleep well, eat well, and save your money for the real future.

oh what truth lies in those words.
  • demonofall
    demonofall Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Well my favorite class is bm because they are good for almost anything, aps dd, aoe dd, and everyones favorite debuff :P they got good def and hp if you get decent refines. But do whatever you think is better for you
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone I decided I am going with the seeker classb:victoryb:victoryb:thanksb:laugh