TC the new TF?

cheats69
cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/members?guild_id=5-6327-pwi

Alliance with Vengeful is broken and they start guilding all ex TF and TF alts.

Inb4 gank on instinct this week.

I hear TC is freaking out scared to death Vengeful gonna bid on them this week. b:pleased I hope they do. I'd pay them to do it. TC been safe with no real threat faar too long.
Post edited by cheats69 on

Comments

• VVayne - Lost City
    VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ironic, the last part about being safe with no real threat for far too long, coming from someone in a guild that allied 4 of the top 5 guilds on the server to gain enough advantage to win, now sit back unwilling to do anything except drop the lowest common denominator now that they are redundant and you guys are bored.
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ilu VVayne.

And Vengeful prolly got pretty pissed when they realized all their PK just decided to start leaving once one shows up. Must suck that no one's willing to sit around and wait for the 6+v2, huh Vengeful? ;O

That aside ThaClick asked for our help, I don't think we're even allied to them. Just joining to help them beat Instinct. ;3
  • clair
    clair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    cheats69 You'Re Just A Dummy Guy For Calling Thaclick The New TriForce. I'M Not Even Mad. You'Re Just Dumb Guy. Vengfui Dropped Thaclick And Will Do The Same To The Others Given Time. I <3 Vitrus.
  • aqau
    aqau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The only ironic thing was when DARKnes had a handful of TF alts and ThaClick QQ'ed about it. And now TC has TF alts, lmao. Desperate much just to beat Instink?
    b:surrender
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    aqau wrote: »
    The only ironic thing was when DARKnes had a handful of TF alts and ThaClick QQ'ed about it. And now TC has TF alts, lmao. Desperate much just to beat Instink?

I believe the only response needed here is: Your mother.

Good day sir.
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    new in double attack on click andf triple on instinkt discuss
  • QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LC gets more and more ***** up guildwise ea time i check the forum (ingame almon cale and wishess cant stop their *** orgy on world chat so cant learn **** there)

But srsly, TC will never be a new TF, its been here longer for firstly so its 2 much of a veteran guild to be the new "new" guild. The 3guild map cant stay as that forever either doesnt matter with alliances and whatnot. Would make the TW area dead boring.

Also where players wanna go is ofc up to them, doesnt decide what guild is the copy of the one they were in. Stop being so simpleminded and watch more than a straight line infront of you..
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Only thing that is rly interesting is what aqau actually mentioned. For some ppl in TC "some" alts were bad, now "some" alts that used to be enemies are friends. Well not willing to comment it much. Hopefully it works well for TC. In general I thought alts are bad.

Notion, the reason why we terminated alliance was way different. Just tired of attitudes coming from most of the officers from TC - loudly presented on their forums, guild chats, common chats. Those kind of things make us just totally wonder why do they even want to be allied. Not to mention that indeed some pvp issues were lately escalating. And well just go and help if u want to.

One side note, I think its hilarious Wishess is in TC. I remember how many times lushess & Co. wanted to kick him from Vengeful back in the day. Well I can imagine a lushess rage day soon and Wishess reaction or kick button going into actionb:chuckle

QuietKitteh, I think You didnt understand the OP thoughts, but Yea might agree with the rest, though if You look at this Vengeful is not attacking any1 for weeks and dont think its because of the reasons You put on the table. Also dont think VF will be attacking TC now in TW, but we will see what future will bring.
  • aqau
    edited December 2011
    I believe the only response needed here is: Your mother.

Good day sir.

Lol, typical response from a guild hopper~ b:bye
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    LEFTSIDE - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2011
  • QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    QuietKitteh, I think You didnt understand the OP thoughts, but Yea might agree with the rest, though if You look at this Vengeful is not attacking any1 for weeks and dont think its because of the reasons You put on the table. Also dont think VF will be attacking TC now in TW, but we will see what future will bring.

I havent really cared abt top guilds since i joined ess didnt play much, left instead of getting kicked then quit then came back and guild was dead lol.

And overall, its too fckings hard to keep up with top guilds if ur not in them, not much info are leaked to us interrested noobs running around haha.

(top guilds as in mapholders, can still be trash)

And one thing i cannot understand, 3 damn guilds are allied and keeps map, why not remove the alliance and make it more exciting? what the hell is fun with 3 guilds keeping map and... thats it? fight for the map!!! XD
  • buddy34
    buddy34 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Wadzio truly vengeful wanted to drop allience i mean come on ... who allys a guild lets officer kill them constintly to get a slap on the wrist then he leaves guild to tw us next week he is back in guild as officer :O sad truly. thats wat started all the drama with " why r we even allied?" also you and Jesya end up helping all the guilds we tw anyways shows ur true colors. i mean u in CT , Instinct , Darkness ? wats next ? i no u tried to join Tc and help us in TW which when u joined all u did was try to get a good guildie kicked because of u dicating in guild chat lol. anyways idc if u attack tc or not. but if u do it honestly is no fun for either guild... TC gets tripled u get free land and show that u want the whole map kinda like essence did to kami :O

<3 ty for allowing me to **** face on some venge tho
  • aqau
    edited December 2011
    buddy34 wrote: »
    Wadzio truly vengeful wanted to drop allience i mean come on ... who allys a guild lets officer kill them constintly to get a slap on the wrist then he leaves guild to tw us next week he is back in guild as officer :O sad truly. thats wat started all the drama with " why r we even allied?" also you and Jesya end up helping all the guilds we tw anyways shows ur true colors. i mean u in CT , Instinct , Darkness ? wats next ? i no u tried to join Tc and help us in TW which when u joined all u did was try to get a good guildie kicked because of u dicating in guild chat lol. anyways idc if u attack tc or not. but if u do it honestly is no fun for either guild... TC gets tripled u get free land and show that u want the whole map kinda like essence did to kami :O

Oh really? And what kind of allies were you to Vengeful? Only Diesel supported the alliance while lushess and her little *** kissing party trash talked VF constantly and encouraged your guild to attack VF while you guys were still under alliance.

Even with lushess's fake apology; it's clearly too late. You can't blame VF for dropping the alliance after what's been happening.
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    i think someone's mad
  • aqau
    edited December 2011
    i think someone's mad

Care to contribute besides posting meaningless posts, sir? b:cute
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    nah i just like seeing u rage over a pointless alliance. its cute though keep goin b:chuckle
  • aqau
    edited December 2011
    nah i just like seeing u rage over a pointless alliance. its cute though keep goin b:chuckle

Rage? Please define it, kind sir. b:chuckle

And also, it's kinda cute that you didn't deny anything with what I've said. How does it feel to be one of lushess's followers?
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011

so it is pointles now care to explain why tc been allies with veng so long isnt it to keep lands and protection vs tf now its pointless i jsut gotta say LOLOLOLOL
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Rage- a : violent and uncontrolled anger b : a fit of violent wrath c archaic : insanity
    : violent action (as of wind or sea)
    : an intense feeling : passion
    : a fad pursued with intense enthusiasm <was all the rage>
    See rage defined for English-language learners
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    so it is pointles now care to explain why tc been allies with veng so long isnt it to keep lands and protection vs tf now its pointless i jsut gotta say LOLOLOLOL

^ This. LOLOLOL
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • buddy34
    edited December 2011
    i would just like to point out that TC made Vengeful and wadzio came to DieseI to forge the allience and it was Wadzios warriors that caused Tc to break off. and also Tc has been allied with Wadzio and athrens guilds for 2-3 years ? all of a sudden wadzio has a strong guild and breaks allience with the 1 allience that has stuck with him for a long time why ? EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Being allied with Vengeful was not for protection from TF. TF had every chance to attack us from the very beginning yet they chose not to and went for Vengeful/Instinct. All you are doing at this point is spouting out useless theories to which you have no viable facts to even back them up. Have a good day.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited December 2011

I've been never in DARKnes. Actually my ep that is currently in Instinct was in ThaClick. I was asked to join TC by Diesel. After 2 weeks I got booted by lushess. It happened to few other ppl that came from Vengeful to actually help TC. So I believe it shows Your true colors. I could give some more examples of Vengeful been treated by Your guildies and officers in weird way and thus why they left guild (if they didnt get booted by lushess). Correct me if I'm wrong. 1st egg in Your face.

You look at Your own forum abt the trash talk coming in HardToThink topic. Im pretty sure a lot of ur officers put their input there and it wasnt just abt that singular issue with HTT. Im also pretty sure those things happened way before Reck was asked to leave Vengeful if he wanted to RPK and just hit his PvP score. We dealt with it, we didnt allow him to PK ThaClick with VF tag or am I wrong? So tell me where and how we let our officer or even member to kill our allies? Again egg in Your face as You are wrong.

On side note I have asked Diesel if he is ok for me to play TW on my alt vs TC. He was fine as he said that Im part of their guild and he wants the challenge and see where his guild stands by. I've been in TC on my ep for 2 weeks and attended 3 TWs, collected 4k contribution points. I was pretty quiet for the whole time being there as I was mainly in TC for TW sake and because Diesel asked me to join. Please explain me how I was dictating there anything if I was barely even talking in GC, I never even said a word during TW, wasnt even using mic? I mean srsly I got kicked because lushess doesnt like me - I understand this and its fine reason to me (also was expected since the moment I joined and I actually discussed it with Diesel), but please dont bring special theories.

If we ever TW vs TC, again pointing on ever, we will make sure its gonna be 1vs1. If we wanted the whole map, we wouldnt allow You to move west to take some lands from DARKnes, would we? We dont backstab allies, we are very happy with those that we have and well I guess TC needs to enjoy more the SZ in our PvP zones inb4 we make GBQ area a free to kill spot b:chuckle
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    also, TF never attacked TC cause they were to busy getting gang banged by CT, Venge, and instinct every week.
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    d just liek to point out that TC made Vengeful and wadzio came to DieseI to forge the allience and it was Wadzios warriors that caused Tc to break off. and also Tc has been allied with Wadzio and athrens guilds for 2-3 years ? all of a sudden wadzio has a strong guild and breaks allience with the 1 allience that has stuck with him fora long time why ? EGO

It seems that you've missed a post; here, let me quote it for you:
    Oh really? And what kind of allies were you to Vengeful? Only Diesel supported the alliance while lushess and her little a s s kissing party trash talked VF constantly and encouraged your guild to attack VF while you guys were still under alliance.

Even with lushess's fake apology; it's clearly too late. You can't blame VF for dropping the alliance after what's been happening.

^ l2read

Also your English fails, Strike. Here, I will also give you an Oxford English Dictionary out of the kindness of my heart.
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    I've been never in DARKnes. Actually my ep that is currently in Instinct was in ThaClick. I was asked to join TC by Diesel. After 2 weeks I got booted by lushess. It happened to few other ppl that came from Vengeful to actually help TC. So I believe it shows Your true colors. I could give some more examples of Vengeful been treated by Your guildies and officers in weird way and thus why they left guild (if they didnt get booted by lushess). Correct me if I'm wrong. 1st egg in Your face.

You look at Your own forum abt the trash talk coming in HardToThink topic. Im pretty sure a lot of ur officers put their input there and it wasnt just abt that singular issue with HTT. Im also pretty sure those things happened way before Reck was asked to leave Vengeful if he wanted to RPK and just hit his PvP score. We dealt with it, we didnt allow him to PK ThaClick with VF tag or am I wrong? So tell me where and how we let our officer or even member to kill our allies? Again egg in Your face as You are wrong.

On side note I have asked Diesel if he is ok for me to play TW on my alt vs TC. He was fine as he said that Im part of their guild and he wants the challenge and see where his guild stands by. I've been in TC on my ep for 2 weeks and attended 3 TWs, collected 4k contribution points. I was pretty quiet for the whole time being there as I was mainly in TC for TW sake and because Diesel asked me to join. Please explain me how I was dictating there anything if I was barely even talking in GC, I never even said a word during TW, wasnt even using mic? I mean srsly I got kicked because lushess doesnt like me - I understand this and its fine reason to me (also was expected since the moment I joined and I actually discussed it with Diesel), but please dont bring special theories.

If we ever TW vs TC, again pointing on ever, we will make sure its gonna be 1vs1. If we wanted the whole map, we wouldnt allow You to move west to take some lands from DARKnes, would we? We dont backstab allies, we are very happy with those that we have and well I guess TC needs to enjoy more the SZ in our PvP zones inb4 we make GBQ area a free to kill spot b:chuckle

First off Dropzio,

When u tell a wiz that has a base of 3 vit that it should stop being a vit build (cause ur a dumbass) and how to play its class and keep boasting about how amazing ur epeen is....pretty sure ur dictating.

Secondly,

Who would want to take advice from a wiz that dropped half his gears in pvp.

Thirdly,

F#CK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME READ THAT LONG *** POST!

that is all
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2011

tl:dr

Hai Lefty b:bye
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    ohaider baschb:bye
  • buddy34
    edited December 2011
    lol Wadzio Reck Killed Tc for a fking long time! starting by camping frost instince and yes well he was in Vengeful as exec ... so face palm that egg in ur face. as of u getting booted from Tc was not b/c of lushess it was b/c of u b1tching at Troyan for nonsence and causing drama that is uneeded in Tc. so add that to the collection of eggs in ur face....and the HTT thing i belive Amaru started that topic which is vengeful :O talking **** about why we allow ppl from essence or TF in our guild :O as i pointed out in TC fourms we do not QQ about all the essence u have in ur guild why should u do that to us? some more unneeded drama. u are telling a lot of fairy tails here. GG
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    i would just like to point out that TC made Vengeful and wadzio came to DieseI to forge the allience and it was Wadzios warriors that caused Tc to break off. and also Tc has been allied with Wadzio and athrens guilds for 2-3 years ? all of a sudden wadzio has a strong guild and breaks allience with the 1 allience that has stuck with him for a long time why ? EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Again wrong (im guessing MrWalka?). Diesel was the one requesting this alliance first, not us. 3 years is how long this server is up, ThaClick is prolly not even 2 years old. Just to remind You - TC appeared after issues in Harvester with Schooled stealing guild funds. My guild UNITY was never allied to TC, same as Athran's guild Spectral. Alliances didnt exist by that time in the current sense. By that time TC (that is RPK guild) had those guilds on safelist, while those guilds werent just attacking TC as they didnt allow to RPK, only allowed to PK KOS. I dont see ur logic again. Vengeful all of a sudden been always stronger than ThaClick. Plus, Im sorry Wadzio is not leader or director of Vengeful - I dont have tools to break the alliance and sry to say, but unlike in TC we have officers to make decisions and we do it together.