Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty character, wouldn't change a thing on her. 5/5 Also, I thought you weren't gonna get that hair? XD

xD I didn't really like the hair when I placed it on my character. Looks a bit childish and a bit... incomplete. But what a beautiful character Marta b:pleased 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Lenina - Heavens Tear
    Lenina - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm new but I hope U like my Veno b:cute

igiyhg.jpg
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Esnemyl and NightmareXz, your chars are like the total opposites of each other lol

Esnemyl: Your seeker looks so naturally happy :3 So content and pleased with herself.
    Can't find any flaw in her proportions, and her colours. Pink hair, damnit, that's epic xD
    And her general face structure reminds me of your rl pictures b:chuckle
    5/5

Fixed b:chuckle aww ty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • INii - Sanctuary
    INii - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    meme.png

Ss when I first started xD I need to update it when I can log back on. xP
    I am ze best venomancer oh yess! Wanna know why~? b:cute Everytime someone calls my name (iNii Chan~) The cuteness makes chur heart explode! Tee hee pro OPnezz. c: b:cool

x 104 venomancer from Heaven's Tear ~ She's nakid now :c

Transfered to Sanct. I'm coming back! D:<
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I guess actually rating characters got chucked right out the window!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I guess actually rating characters got chucked right out the window!

That's what I say. b:sad
    Might as well merge this thread with "love your perfect character", lol
    Think I got 1 rate on my veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • M_a_r_i_s - Dreamweaver
    M_a_r_i_s - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n526/xxoocutpiooxx/?action=view&current=2011-12-0322-53-58.jpg

I have yet to finalize her look, so feel free to tell me if she's acceptable or not

http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n526/xxoocutpiooxx/?action=view&current=2011-11-3018-56-15.jpg

And my veno; spent a fair bit of time on her
  • M_a_r_i_s - Dreamweaver
    M_a_r_i_s - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm new but I hope U like my Veno b:cute

igiyhg.jpg

Oh my gosh! She looks so perfect, I love the way she looks so delicate yet sassy at the same time! 4.9/5 from me. It's a great character, it's just that I am not the biggest fan of that hair color. b:surrender
  • Yuima - Heavens Tear
    Yuima - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Maybe not a big pic but still shows how my face is done =)

20111202042217.jpg

Pretty :)
  • Layrette - Heavens Tear
    Layrette - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh! She looks so perfect, I love the way she looks so delicate yet sassy at the same time! 4.9/5 from me. It's a great character, it's just that I am not the biggest fan of that hair color. b:surrender

Thank U b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Guess I'll rate some since a lot of people are just posting theres down :/.
    21b7h4x.png
    Heavily edited, so here's an unedited version.

I did look at the unedited version as well, regardless though, that's a very sweet character custom, can definitelly see that's had some time and effort put into it and I've never seen any other character that looks even remotely similar, definitely 10/10 worthy for the face, she has a nicely cute look to her, If I had my way with the char, I'd make the **** a lil bit bigger lol.
    20111202042217.jpg

Looks alright, the face isn't to my taste but its unique which is all that counts so I'll give it a 8/10, I can't tell if the hair is white or pink, or in between both? could perhaps try a more natural hair colour and see if it gives her a diff look?

@Lenina, didn't quote the picture as its very big and didn't want to make this post bigger then it should be, the face is very good, especially since you're new to the game so obviously you havn't been able to play around with the character creater as much as others, I would give her a more lighter eye colour to bring her eyes out more personally, 7/10.

Now for mine lol, I thought I'd try give this an actual Elven appearance with actually giving her proper elf ears which I see is strangely neglected on this game :/, here it is anyway:
    suzrqe.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • isfrael91
    isfrael91 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'd give NiightmareXz a 4/5, since she looks too skinny to me but the face is beautiful.
    I'd give _Marta_ a 4/5 as well since its only the face, and it takes more than a face to make a perfect picture, but the face, again, is really nice.
    Renza I'd give a 2/5, for trying an original elf idea I liike the idea and gave the 2 points, though I'm not a fan of the appearance she made at all, really, thus the lack of.

And now, for my own elf^^
    1024.jpg?md=1323156915000
    1024.jpg?md=1323156921000
    1024.jpg?md=1323156925000
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    isfrael91 wrote: »
    though I'm not a fan of the appearance she made at all, really, thus the lack of.

Thanks for the "rate" if I can call it that, though if you're going to say "thus the lack of", at least go into detail, what I do with my "customs" is simply make sure they are out of the preset range of characters and custom them to my likeing, only real reason I'm asking for detail on your response, is due to the fact that your character has preset written all over it, the only thing that makes it look "different" is the fact that it has that fashion hair that not many people have, even then though, having a fashion hair for points doesn't really work, I'd give it a 1/5 for the "lack of" custom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    isfrael91- nice colors from the look of the picture. but if you take a pic that zoom more into her face it would be easier to rate.

Renza- I like the eye color and the chin might be too close the the lip. and the eye brow to the eye making the fore head biger?

cant decide wut color ._.' I'ma miss the baby look but i wanna try something new for my cler.

2011-12-0522-55-59.jpg

2011-12-0522-53-06.jpg

2011-12-0522-50-06.jpg

2011-12-0522-45-51.jpg

curent look

2011-12-0521-59-31.jpg
  • LostMercy - Archosaur
    LostMercy - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    20111205155626.png

20111206120248.png

20111206121955.png

20111206121754.png

20111206142258.png
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    @Baby_Pho I dunno .-. I love your clerics old look sooo much better. Her forehead in the new ones is so damn high.. and the eyeshadow somehow makes her look old. Don't switch? b:surrender

@Isfrael Would like to see a close-up of your face. Can't really judge from the screenies you gave, sorry .-.

@Renza I like her ears, they do look very elfish to me. Colours work but the face altogether is too squished for my taste. Or maybe I'm a fan of a more adult look. The thick eyeshadow kinda totally makes the eyebrows vanish too.
    You got a good base, if you made her face some longer and her lips maybe thinner, it would work better P:

If I skipped someone, then because I personally deicded I won't rate someone who didn't have the courtesy to rate at least the person above him ^.~ This is a rating thread after all, there's a thread for just showing off too b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Now for mine lol, I thought I'd try give this an actual Elven appearance with actually giving her proper elf ears which I see is strangely neglected on this game :/, here it is anyway:
    suzrqe.png

I like that it doesn't look like everyone else's character, but I think the forehead is too big. If yo u want a bigger forehead, I'd try possibly slight thicker eyebrows. The eyes are also just slight to OPEN (not big, as I know that's your thing), try closing them a bit. That way she doesn't look so startled. I disagree with other saying to make the face longer, its a good size for the look you have. But bring the nose up a little bit more, and make the lips smaller for a pouty look to complement the shape of the face more. I'll withhold a number rating for now.

isfrael91 wrote: »
    1024.jpg?md=1323156915000

The reason Marta posted a face shot, as that's the main thing that can be customized. This isn't a rate a picture thread, it's rate a character. But more specifically, it's rate the customization I did to my characters face, although people do comment on body shapes too if it's provided. At any rate, it's hard to rate a character if you can't see the face, so I'll refrain from rating yours from now.

2011-12-0522-45-51.jpg

I think this one is best, but I really think you should stick to your own look. The old one is like a cute doll, this one is more like an actual 3 year old.
    pictures

You clearly understand that the whole purpose of this thread is to rate and reply. As that's what you request of others, for your character. However you didn't do anyone else the same courtesy. As such I will not rate your character until you do so, sorry.

Annnywho, I'm thinking of changing my psychics look

From this:

2011-12-0615-57-51.jpg

To this
    2011-12-0615-54-24.jpg

What do you guys think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    @Nii ; 4/5 for your veno. I love the colors a lot but I feel as if her eyebrows are too wide and thin. I'm also not a fan of the eyebrow shape >.<

@Marta ; 5/5 for your current look. I said this last Xmas as well but this is by far one of my favorite looks of Marta's.

@Renza ; 3.5/5 She reminds me of a high school girl, haha. I feel her eyes are a bit too large and that a different eyebrow texture would look LOTS better.

@Isfrael ; I like the colors from what I can tell but I cannot rate due to not being able to clearly see her face.

@Baby_Pho ; I certainly prefer your current look best but the third makeover look is the best. Overall for new ones, 3/5, 4.5/5 for old look.

@LostMercy ; 3.5/5 for your cleric. She definitely looks good with white hair and pale skin, but her eyes are a little too bright for my taste and her lips would look better as a pale pink and a bit smaller.

@Venus ; YOU NINJA'D ME QQ 5/5 for your psy. I definitely like her a lot.

Now that I got that out of the way... Here's Grav :/ I posted her a month back or so but I darkened her skin once again to match my fashion. She normally wears the Cougar hair as its definitely my favorite wig yet <3 I'm also loving the cute xmas hat.

20111202205237.png
    20111205211032.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I think this one is best, but I really think you should stick to your own look. The old one is like a cute doll, this one is more like an actual 3 year old.

2011-12-0615-54-24.jpg

venus- i am liking this one better I love the short hair cut. and this eyes of the tb tho i think i would prefer the purple eyes and skin to this.

grav- i love the face shape of ur cler and the lip color tho i think the lip is to thick for my taste. I am a fan of yellow hazzle eyes :3 it works really well with ur cler. I love the cougar hair as well but i wish pwi would make it so that the hair wont stick to ur char's shoulders b:shocked

I was trying something new. not that I was trying to be or copy someone else's style the only thing I changed are her eye shape and colors and the eye brow shape. I think my cleric would still be cute with a smaller eyes. and yes I am at a torn x.x' of what to chose. she still looks young and innocent with the new look i intended.

and I am 100% agree with venus and Asgardeus about the not rating thing. It is a courtasy since people rate you, you should do the same.

LostMercy- like venus said plz get a closer pic of ur char's face or people wouldnt know how to rate you cos they cant see the face of ur char.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    @Venus
    I don't really like the skin colour >< Looks like old paper to me, sorry ._.
    I'd prefer the short haircut with your old colours xD

@Graviora
    Colours work well together, I like that hair colour <3 Only things that bug me are the eyebrows... she kinda looks like she's gonna cry any moment. And the lips. The lower lip is so big .-. Never quite understood why people go for small mouths with big lips b:surrender

Hmm I don't think I ever posted my cleric before. She's my first char, don't ask me why I insisted on working with that weird eyeliner. But I grew to love it and without weird eyeliner it's no longer my mad doc cleric :> Might not be ladylike, or pretty pretty like most people go for but I think its got character P:
    Myra :3
    maddoc.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    20111205211032.png

I seriously love your character. She can make any fashion look cute, even though I really dislike that particular wig, she looks fantastic in it. Can't say the same for my cleric. 4.7/5 Took away a bit cuz of that bottom lip, its just a bit too big.
    Myra :3
    maddoc.jpg[/COLOR]

Well, she certainly isn't a "hot" character in that she isn't the traditonal view of "pretty pretty" as you put it, but I agree shes does have an awesome personality shining through. Although she looks a bit older as well, maybe in her 40s? I like that you made the eyeshadow work for her. I'd think the lips are a bit thin though. 3/5

Alrighty peeps, i'm glad I decided not to change the color of my psychic just yet because i was kinda iffy on it and still don't know if i like it or not yet. Heh. But I don't know what to color her so I decided to experiment. Which of these looks best?

2011-12-0620-15-30.jpg

2011-12-0620-14-51.jpg

2011-12-0620-12-22.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • pandokusan666
    pandokusan666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    @lost mercy y u no rate! o.o but i love your char its very angelic and beautiful nice fash btw an ideal angel the eyes are very unique and the lips are actually kinda cute and pouty ;) sexy 5 b:dirty

@venus your tideborn char is unique i like the grey skin and red eyes she looks like a really cool villian or something seductive lol :) 5 b:cute

@graviora i like those luscious lips lol but your char isnt my taste its kinda spray tan barbie girl no lie o.o still pretty though 3
    b:thanks
    @asgardues your char looks like a man...e__e no lie you look like a transvestite. too masculine features 1b not the worst on this thread though but for reals
    some of you have some fugley *** chars b:shocked
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    @pandokusan666
    If you feel like calling my char a transvestite, do it from your main account b:sleep
    I'm just gonna take that as a troll because no serious person could be that rude. Also I'd like to see your char if you call others ugly. Fker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    @venus your tideborn char is unique i like the grey skin and red eyes she looks like a really cool villian or something seductive lol :) 5 b:cute

Thank you for the rate....
    @asgardues your char looks like a man...e__e no lie you look like a transvestite. too masculine features 1b not the worst on this thread though but for reals
    some of you have some fugley *** chars b:shocked

But this part right here was completely unnecessary. Please refrain from making fun of other people's characters. Just because its not your taste, doesn't mean that it's ugly. If you don't like the character, it's okay to give someone a bad rating. But there is no need for name calling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Isfrael - Lost City
    Isfrael - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    To Venus: They all look rather awesome but the first, imo, with the brown skin, green eyes, and black hair seems the best combination to me. Though, I've also thought the tideborn shouldn't be so normally colored as that, so maybe the third one, which is also rather nice. The second one, while it does look villain-y, looks kind of dark-elfish, rather than sea-born.

Im sorry for my rudeness earlier. When I said it didnt appeal to me, I meant I'm not a fan of the large eyes and eye shadow. I've noticed a lot of people give their characters really large eyes and I've never been a fan of that because it looked too cartoony to me. My character isn't a preset, btw, I spent quite a bit of time changing her around until I liked it.
    She's based off of a book character, who is male though, and has wild blonde hair and green eyes, named Isfrael, though the character usually spends his time quite angry and temperamental, and I settled for making this one look a mix of angry and sad.

Also several of you said you couldnt see her face, so here 'tis (and yes, she is supposed to look sad).
    1st: Face/Hair from original
    2nd: New w/o Fashion
    3rd: New w/ Fashion

New.png
    New2.png
    New3.png
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    I like that it doesn't look like everyone else's character, but I think the forehead is too big. If yo u want a bigger forehead, I'd try possibly slight thicker eyebrows. The eyes are also just slight to OPEN (not big, as I know that's your thing), try closing them a bit. That way she doesn't look so startled. I disagree with other saying to make the face longer, its a good size for the look you have. But bring the nose up a little bit more, and make the lips smaller for a pouty look to complement the shape of the face more. I'll withhold a number rating for now.

Thanks for the tips, I did take all of what you said into consideration including the eyes as much as I like slightly larger eyes than normal lol, just weirdly it doesn't look like I edited them to much though I did move the slider more to the left to close them a bit, I did make the forehead smaller even though you won't be able to notice it to much due to the angle of the picture I think, though in the char creation presets, it's actually quite a bit of a difference, also yea after you mentioned the lips I did see they were perhaps a lil to big so I made them smaller and did move the nose up a bit, then whilst I was at it I decided to edit the eye brows a lil so they would be more noticeable, so I ended up with this:

23wmj9z.png
    Annnywho, I'm thinking of changing my psychics look

From this:

2011-12-0615-57-51.jpg

To this
    2011-12-0615-54-24.jpg

What do you guys think?

I'd personally go for the second look you created, the hair compliments the face more I think, though you know what I'm like with eyes, I would open them up a bit more unless your kind of going for the "staring you down" look or even the "smouldering look"? lol, either way it's a good base and I'd go with it, I do think that the first one kind of has the "older" look to it, simply due to the hair it gives her more of an older women look then the second, though I think it's also because of that hair accessory that does it as well.

@Grav, she looks good still with her unique look, the hair definitely compliments the face, a bit more then the santa hat I'd say lol. 10/10

@Asgardeus, The lips seem a tad to wide I think, if they were a bit smaller, I think she would look a bit more better, as someone said, she isn't exactly "hot", but she has her own unique appearance and it doesn't look like any preset which is what I always look for the most above anything else, regardless of personal taste, I would also bring her noes down a tiny bit, normally a good finger space between the nose and the lips does it right, though you can never get it right the first time. 8/10

@Isfrael, I can't really say much on it, it looks like a lot of other elfs that I've seen around the game, you may have put some effort into it, but you're going to need to play around with the sliders a lot more and get more risky if you want to get a unique appearance, I would consider going for a different eye shadow as well or at least a different colour as it doesn't really compliment her eyes much. 2/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • LostMercy - Archosaur
    LostMercy - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You all have pretty toons and obviously put a lot of effort into the facial features b:victory

@Baby_Pho Very cute face you look like an anime character :D

@Venus lovely toon b:cute her eyes are very captivating

@Graviora thanks for the rating your toon has really cool eyes and i like the colors you used very warm and golden :) like the holiday hat

@Asgaurdeus I like your hat lol b:chuckle you remind me of a modern day sorceress, does that make sense? haha anyway nice toon

@Renza you have really cute anime eyes nice toon, i'd suggest getting a hairstyle with bangs maybe though it would frame your face nicely and compliment your features. :)

@Isfrael i love that your toon is based off a character i think it looks nice with the blond hair and i like the fash you look like a warrior b:victory

You all have beautiful characters oh and here's a close up of my face lol sorry about that X3

20111207005526.png
    edited December 2011

New2.png

I like her look, even if it is one I see quite often. There is a reason people love it so much, it's a classic and it's pretty. She looks a bit confused though without the fashion covering her eyebrows, I suggest rotating em a teeny tiny bit. 3.5/5. It sill not very zoomed in picture though.

23wmj9z.png

Great job, I think the adjustments really did help. :) They seem minor at first but when you put them side by side you can really tell. I'm glad you found the feedback helpful. 4.5/5
    20111207005526.png[/URL]

Thank you for taking the time to go back and rate everyone! I like how unique your characters look is, she has a very kind face to her. However, I really do think your lips are too big, especially the bottom one. I know you're going for that pouty lip look, but try to make them full without being overly long. Love the lipcolor though. The lips looking even more exaggerated visually because of the small size of the nose, the nose being just fine the way it is. They eyes need to be rotated just slightly as well, as the rotation is too extreme. That being said she is a very soft, kind looking character and I can tell you put in a lot of effort to make your character unique, kudos for that. 3/5

and in case anyone is wondering I went with the brown one, but made her eyes a dark purple instead of green. I'm happy with the way it came out, thank you all for the feedback. Renza, the smoldering stare down comment made my day, as that's exactly the look I was going for but didn't know if I had accomplished. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    @Isfrael I really like your char, the only little problem I see is her eyebrows are like too horizontal, plus she looks really cuter without the fash hair. I'd just tweak the eyebrows and say she's a winner 4/5

@Renza Really like your char's unique look, but to me, her forehead is a little bit too large which makes her lips and nose look a bit squashed down at the bottom, plus her ears are a little too big. Hair and color scheme is really nice though, 4.5/5

@Graviora Your char is beautiful as always and that hair really looks nice on her, only small complaint, to me her jaw line/chin is a tad too big and it looks like it sticks out. 4.5/5

Here's my Bm again!~

kcnxcg.jpg

aoolmd.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • ChellyBell - Heavens Tear
    ChellyBell - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    2011-12-0900-26-08.jpg
    2011-12-0900-29-55.jpg
    2011-12-0900-34-39.jpg
    b:cute