Revamp on bosses

turg14
turg14 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Who thinks bosses and mobs need a revamp specially on nirvy. Not talking about the normal grinding mobs just inside the instaces.
Post edited by turg14 on

Comments

• turg14
    edited December 2011
    I`ll post my reasons when the forums stop cutting my posts >.>
  • turg14
    edited December 2011
    But I think ya know em b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    revamp how
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:chuckle bramble on bosses would be sooooo funny and awesome at the same timeb:laugh
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Mobs in Nirvana? Where? b:question
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • turg14
    edited December 2011
    revamp how

Make them more difficult?, more hp, more deffense, more debuffs. Bosses will laugh at the face of squishy sins and barb aggro revamp would come really handful there.

@Michael You got the point -.-
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    A sin shouldnt suppose to tank b:laugh Not that i have something against sins (i might need help for a boss from a high lvl sin) but every1 says that sins are overpowered b:laugh

No need to revamp a boss (make it more difficult) just increase the cooldown/cast/channeling of some sin skills and .. voila b:laugh
    Or make the bosses more physicaly stronger (by receiveing LESS physical damage) and weaken a bit magicaly..
    Or make the bosses with RANDOM default buffs/stats increased (culti 51 have random bosses stats).. that would be veeeeery interesting if you'll find an Increased Magick Attack boss :) in a sin party xD (well, except that part where Sins can go stealth to see the boss stats before starting a dungeon run lol)

Barbs will do their job more efficient, Clerics will be more wanted ,sins can survive better if they dont aggro to much, archers will be more wanted as long range DD (outside aoe ),mages too with aoe dd and so on..ppl without +10 (at least) wouldnt be ignored so much on high end instances..

tadaaaa !! problem solved every1 wins b:victory

Usualy an ideal party should be a rainbow type , so every class will deal great damage or help with debuffs skills on bosses(example :a magic debuff from a cleric and a water increased damage buff from a mage can do a great job too by debuffing that boss with water elemental from 3000 to 50 ) and some classes shouldnt be ignored, but it happens in PWI unfortunately..(might be bcoz of devs focus on cash shop items and not balancing the classes .. as primary objective)

"if something is great today in PWI , tomorrow will be nerfed" CRYSTY_III :)

No wonder if in a year you'll see weakened sins from devs ..or a new class more powerful b:chuckle

See ya next year (december 2012) on this thread to see whats new xD

Edit : every patch is full of surprises lol , dont tell me that a 16 MB patch has only a new fashion set or a orb sale bcoz its to big just for a hat or a mount , may contain some hidden new tweaks :)...oh and at harder bosses it would be fair a bit increased drop rates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:chuckle bramble on bosses would be sooooo funny and awesome at the same timeb:laugh

There goes the APS chars.

World Chat: LF a Veno with a good Purge!
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    turg14 wrote: »
    Make them more difficult?, more hp, more deffense, more debuffs. Bosses will laugh at the face of squishy sins and barb aggro revamp would come really handful there.

@Michael You got the point -.-
    that would just make it harder on the newer players and we wont get new blood. Not all pple are OP gear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    All nirvana bosses should bramble as well as most oter high level bosses and mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin