Class Suggestion

CuteKillah - Archosaur
CuteKillah - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Suggestion Box
I was thinking of the fist and axe/hammar weapons. can we get classes that specificly use those??
it would be great :)) or for the spears. :D cuz not all girls want to make barbs to tank with huge weapons. ;D love this game. hope to see new chars sometime<33333333b:cute
Fear The Cuteness b:heart
Post edited by CuteKillah - Archosaur on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's called a bm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Revamp venomancer class give them " new melee skill path for human form ". b:sin
    Also give aspd on venomancer demon spark. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • CuteKillah - Archosaur
    CuteKillah - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i was thinking a a new class not a bm... i mean.. bms r for swords and blades. but we dont have a specific class for fists and spears... it gets confusing when im on my bm cuz i can use other weaqpons but blades r better dmg for me. :) but yah i agree witht he veno post. they could use melee or watever that word is. :3 cuz its had to hit when ur pet dies in the middle of a battle...specialy if its a melee monster type.
    Fear The Cuteness b:heart
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Technically as bm can specialize in any of the 4 bladed weapons...

Fists and spears kinda sounds like maybe a monk class? Something more focused on self-buffs and melee damage maybe? Maybe he gets martial-arts moves that allow him to inflict statuses or strike multiple times while stunning enemies? Idk, just a suggestion
  • God_Loki - Raging Tide
    God_Loki - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    there this new thing it call a axes/hammers/fist/claws bm >.>
    I am Loki...God of Mischief...If you see me, you better hide or you'll be my next target... b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    Blueturtle - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have some ideas for new classes.Should i post them,or will most people troll me for it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Serving all but trusting no one but myself,Blueturtle.
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have some ideas for new classes.Should i post them,or will most people troll me for it?

Depends on how viable it is and how much thought you put into it, some half-assed idea to make some broken/worthless/copy of what we already have class will not be met warmly. However if you actually have a decent idea and put a little thought about how it would work and how it could be balanced if need be, then go for it, I always like to hear the class suggestions.

Just don't get your hopes up for it actually becoming a new class, I kind of doubt the developers plan to make a new race any time soon, and even if they do I doubt they would come to the forums to find the classes for it >.>
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i hope theres a hybrid class that can be customized the way i wantb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    Blueturtle - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just don't get your hopes up for it actually becoming a new class, I kind of doubt the developers plan to make a new race any time soon, and even if they do I doubt they would come to the forums to find the classes for it >.>

I'm agreeing with what is red.In my vision of the game, classes will be added onto already existing races.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Serving all but trusting no one but myself,Blueturtle.