Why is everyone lvl 100's

MysticalO_o - Harshlands
MysticalO_o - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Ok, so ive been looking at some threads over the past few months and every one that i see has at least one lvl 100 character i mean seriously. If anyone could give me a high lvl acc that would be fine but REALLY how does this happen
Post edited by MysticalO_o - Harshlands on

Comments

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ONE TERM:

JFC Glitchingb:infuriated

Atleast the Majority of the newer posters that is (late 2010-2011), most of the (2008-earlier 2010) actually did it the old fashioned way, they actually bothered too quest.....b:thanks
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's called power leveling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    seitori wrote: »
    ONE TERM:

JFC Glitchingb:infuriated

Atleast the Majority of the newer posters that is (late 2010-2011), most of the (2008-earlier 2010) actually did it the old fashioned way, they actually bothered too quest.....b:thanks

I'd say the majority of the forum goers has at least one character lvled 100+ the normal way. Even without setting foot in FC at all, just on dailies (CS, BH and MQ) you get to lvl 100 in like 6-12 months or so.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Probably the only reason you WOULDNT have a 100+ char is cause you're like me and -removed- around with too many alts.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Probably the only reason you WOULDNT have a 100+ char is cause you're like me and -removed- around with too many alts.
    I can attest to that. 56 characters here, highest level is 70.

Hell, this char has been level 61 since like 2 months after Rising Tide came out lol
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol i been playing for 3 years and highest char is lvl 86. i dont even know how many chars i have made and deleted. i doubt i will ever get to lvl 100
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    EIvemage - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    getting lvls 1-80 takes like 3 days buying heads, maybe an other 7 for 80-90 then decently gear ur character and run 10 fcs a day with perfect hyper timing ( i might write a guide sometime) for an other 7-10 days and ur at 100.. really doesnt take too much. getting to 100 within 3 weeks is easily possible without abusing any glitches
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's called playing for 3 years...

My invisible avatar says I'm 100 btw lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's called playing for 3 years...

My invisible avatar says I'm 100 btw lol

Ditto, except the avatar.
    My Cleric is 100, my barb is 90. Hell I've got around 20 other toons ranging from 60-80.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Played for like 2 1/2 years and highest I got was 92... I'm gonna try to get my veno to 100 but I'm not sure yet.
    I get bored of the game and when I come back I make a new character, but I came back on my veno this time because of the 2x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Not EVERYONE is level 100... My highest is "only" level 92 atm.
    The way to level is different depending how much coin you can get your hands on.
    From levels 1 through 30... Just follow the quests...
    At level 30... Just follow the quests AND do "Crazy Stones" quest daily
    At level 35... Tokens to the PW Boutique NPC= Oracle I's = level 40+
    At level 40+... Tokens to the PW Boutique NPC = Oracle II's = More levels
    (and if you are gonna do oracles... you want to not be doing oracle I's
    as soon as you can do oracles II's... there is only 1 creature available for I's...
    whereas II's have more creatures to not need to fight over)
    At higher levels still, I'd advise "Sky Devourers" and "Bloodlust Feligar" oracles...
    At level 60 I'd advise goin to the Raging Tides Elder to do those quests...
    (you CAN start them at 40, but I prefer to save that xps & rewards for later)
    At level 40+, besides doing Crazy Stones daily, Do the Bounty Hunter quests too...
    At level 70, Cloud Island down by Raging Tides, (third island to the west)
    You CAN start this quest at 60, but you'll do better at 70 and therefore,
    this particular quest will be more worth the time & effort...
    All these things can quickly take you to 80-81... Saying you put the time into it...
    Another thing to note... GRIND creatures during 2x's XPs...
    AND more specifically, Air & Water Creatures... they give 30% more than
    Land creatures of equal level
    After 80... there are some other tricks... but I can't give away quite everything now...
    Happy Leveling! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Because lvling is made easy... And because you won't be able to keep up with the game's inflation unless you are 100+... Lvl 100 and above have a chance every day to get 2 or 5 mil from BH's... Everything below can suck it up... We used to be able to solo grind Fairy boxes to also get some coin... But then all rights of lower-lvles where taken so everyone just rushes up to 100 so we can finaly also buy some nice stuff...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so ive been looking at some threads over the past few months and every one that i see has at least one lvl 100 character i mean seriously. If anyone could give me a high lvl acc that would be fine but REALLY how does this happen

Game has been around for a while, it's only natural...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • fasoul
    fasoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    3 years and i have lvl 101 barb,100 bm,99 sin and 71 seeker b:victory
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I've played since the little thing says. I only had this character and made an archer later for giggles.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This is my highest level character, I be a slow leveller. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Because the people who are lower level are too busy playing the game to come to the forum, LOL.

You are going to get a seriously biased population here on the forums. Veteran players who are bored and a few newbies who actually know there is a PWI forum.

But don't worry, you should consider yourself lucky in that everything is new and you should enjoy the lower level quests. Most people that powerlevel are either powerleveling their alts or are mainly interested in PvP. But powerleveled noobs will usually find they will still get pwnd by equal leveled veterans because there is a fair amount that you do learn by actually levelling up normally.
  • Kitori - Lost City
    Kitori - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lvl 100? what lvl 100? o_O
    This game is too new for 100s! right?

>.>

<.<

(on the downside,almost everyones on veno/barb's fl is 100 now so no friends to frost with b:angry)

edit: first time posting on this barb made over a year ago.. XD dec 2011 lols.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Yeah...

Except I'm gonna have a BM, Sin, and Archer all whacking the 100 mark at roughly the same time.

But my first ever character only ever levels from events now (IE, quiz event). Archer is my second ever character, and... Well... I rolled Archer in like January 2009 or December 2008. Leveled up to 22 shortly after making it, then... Left it, didn't touch it for almost 2 years. >_>

I have a small army of alts, but I work on one until I get bored of it, then move on to another. Lowest is Mystic at 25 >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Its called this game is broken .. quit now while your ahead

play SWTOR December 20th <3