Hi Lost City

Curses - Harshlands
Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Anything exciting happening on LC? Who's at war with who on ur TW map? must be more exciting than our server b:surrender.
Post edited by Curses - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Seeing as noone is answering you I thought I would give you a insight from someone who has been away for a year++ and played this weekend.

Went to Secret Passage - No PvP (And this is allowed now)
    Went to Hidden Orchid - No PvP
    Went to West Arch - One OP oneshotting anything leaving the gates
    Went to Silver Pool - 8 people messing around with no real PvP battle setup

I actually spent time doing quests and saw 1 other player doing a quest besides myself.

It's quiet out there in the wilderness but I never have to worry about sharing mobs with anyone. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Seeing as noone is answering you I thought I would give you a insight from someone who has been away for a year++ and played this weekend.

Went to Secret Passage - No PvP (And this is allowed now)

whats the point in PvP at Secret Passage now it has been reverted back to its original design. Flying SP with no draw backs made for a much more interesting experience
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    whats the point in PvP at Secret Passage now it has been reverted back to its original design. Flying SP with no draw backs made for a much more interesting experience

So if there is no point in PvP there, where did it go to?
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i was more curious about the tw map. but ty :P
  • PrincessKat - Harshlands
    PrincessKat - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Heya Curses <3!

funny because Lost map looks like ours :)

TriForce = Valhalla (remember when Valhalla first started and it was filled with R9 noobs that everyone had high hopes for..yeah pretty much the same guild but on Lost)

ChinaTown (top of the map, greenish color) and TheClick (pinkish color, mid map = ummm Crimson maybe

Instinct (greyish color that own Arch and RT) and Vengeful (purple on the left side of map) = ummm Kylin

No other guild compares to our Catalyst xoxoxox

Recently, very much like Vahalla, TriForce has been wiped off the map :)

http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/15/23/35/72/2011-113.jpg

Tr-force - 0 lands
    ChinaTown - 11 lands
    TheClick - 12 lands
    Instinct - 14 lands
    Vengeful - 14 lands
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Instinct sucks lololol
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    TriForce = Valhalla (remember when Valhalla first started and it was filled with R9 noobs that everyone had high hopes for..yeah pretty much the same guild but on Lost)

The funny thing is that we were always called the guild filled with the most cash shoppers when it wasn't always true. All throughout Essence, we were called that but when you counted the number of maxed out +12 chars, Spectral had the numbers... they just couldn't fill up their back 40 in TW as well as they did their front.

And Catalyst? Who is this noob +12 R9 guild on HL? Never heard of them until now. All you nub HL people are funny. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lol no lost city guild is like crimson or kylin. Don't kid yourself.
  • X_X_x - Harshlands
    X_X_x - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lol no lost city guild is like crimson or kylin. Don't kid yourself.

QQme imploding reminded me a little of BLT on their way out. Cept the nerdrage on HL was way more epic than the sad ramblings of a ****faced ****. lmao

Oh.. wrong char. lol
  • kyralily
    kyralily Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Instinct sucks lololol

Quoted for truth- Honestly nothing like Conqueror.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    QQme imploding reminded me a little of BLT on their way out. Cept the nerdrage on HL was way more epic than the sad ramblings of a sh*tfaced ****. lmao

Oh.. wrong char. lol

The major difference between BLT and QQme is that BLT had been dying and could be considered "dead" before any so called nerd rage happened.

I left bloodlust at 82-83 because it was quite obvious that when flamez was at sea the guild was **** and when he wasn't the guild was on or above CQ's level (at least in world pvp, tw we only know from BLTs early defense thanks to XS drops). I have to give flamez credit as a leader when he was there though. I don't know anyone else who out of pocket gave his squad tele stones so we could crash butters, undines or fish in record time. Combine rumors of him going to darkfall, him being away at sea so much, guardianz and in-guild drama and the guild was ****ed. CQ really didn't have to do much but put up with it until the inevitable collapse. **** them in TW was just the catalyst.

QQme on the other hand was ****ing hilarious because that guild got turned upside down so quickly. What made it even better was how they were going to obviously be the outright best guild. It still came true though as what I consider the essence of QQme went zulu -> catalyst basically which dominated harshlands. Their core has always been pretty solid save one EP.

Edit: I just read this and it kinda looks like I'm ****ting on CQ and downplaying their role in BLT's death. CQ was a stoic guild when it came to the early game. I really don't know how they were able to stay so ahead when the majority were forced to grind in terrible spots or safe zones. They made smart decisions while BLT made ego based decisions. CQ was in for the long term while I felt BLT was trying to kill them before endgame where CQ would simply provide a better 80 players. +6 weapons at 90 or armor for clerics and refines for hh99 and g9s means bloodlust is ****ed when only a handful of people had awesome gear (just like michaels spectral analogy last page). Either way we had a 3 hour tw, some people reached 90 that week, we destroyed BLT the next time, they died, cash shop got **** and the massive competitive nature of the game died. Just shows communism owns.
  • Voidbreaker - Lost City
    Voidbreaker - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i wish this server was still as competitive as it was back in the day, tbh lc feels exactly like HT, filled with carebears and no real Competitive spirit
    You can't kill me, I was born dead.
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i wish this server was still as competitive as it was back in the day, tbh lc feels exactly like HT, filled with carebears and no real Competitive spirit

and annoying archers who complain about everything
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited December 2011

true. this is PvP server for gods sake.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Devoted, I don't think BloodLusT had any idea what to do in PvP TW. I know you were still in guild, but probably didn't remember this. InflameZ invited Glace and his wife to join the guild because Glace was supposed to be our strategist, but he along with his wife got banned.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Devoted, I don't think BloodLusT had any idea what to do in PvP TW. I know you were still in guild, but probably didn't remember this. InflameZ invited Glace and his wife to join the guild because Glace was supposed to be our strategist, but he along with his wife got banned.

Yeah, I don't think BLT was good in pvp TW but the only time BLT and CQ fought in TW before 9x was when BLT defended, which was mainly due to the fact they had more warriors and barbs. I joined BLT well after they beat CQ in that TW and left well before CQ beat them later so all my BLT TWs were pve or smaller guilds.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    CQ was full of ppl that played this game before LC started, they know not to invest money into equips before level 90, they just PvE'ed with crappy gear while saving up money to **** everyone at level 90. When that happens, the guild will stabilize as the best in the server and the rest was easy.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    CQ was full of ppl that played this game before LC started, they know not to invest money into equips before level 90, they just PvE'ed with crappy gear while saving up money to **** everyone at level 90. When that happens, the guild will stabilize as the best in the server and the rest was easy.

And after that they started gearing up even more by farming like hell some might have been even using multiple accounts and any glitch they knew before other players for the sake of profit...b:surrender

and when packs came out they used their coins to buy packs and gold from cashshopers, injecting coins to the economy with big-notes exchange, resulting in gold prices skirocketing...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    And after that they started gearing up even more by farming like hell some might have been even using multiple accounts and any glitch they knew before other players for the sake of profit...b:surrender

and when packs came out they used their coins to buy packs and gold from cashshopers, injecting coins to the economy with big-notes exchange, resulting in gold prices skirocketing...

greede f*cks
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    , they died, cash shop got **** and the massive competitive nature of the game died. Just shows communism owns.

u mean capitalism
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    u mean capitalism

I mean communism as in CQ > BLT.

As for capitialism, where PWRD is right now I don't think capitalism came out ahead. :P
  • Voidbreaker - Lost City
    Voidbreaker - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    aaaaaannnnnnnndddddyyy
    You can't kill me, I was born dead.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The major difference between BLT and QQme is that BLT had been dying and could be considered "dead" before any so called nerd rage happened.

Yeah, I know they were a lot different. Both had pretty epic nerd-raging stemming from an unstable leader. That's about the only thing that was the same, except BLT dying wasn't funny like QQme exploding.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.