New BM skills

X_Rays - Sanctuary
X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Blademaster
So the CN has just released the new skills for the 12 classes. There is already a post on the general discussion about this, but I think it might be easier for the BM enthusiasts like myself to find the skills that concern us the most without having to look through a long post. So here they are (with my own translation):

God Slayer: Deals 200% base damage +2500-6500 (depending on the soulforce) to enemies 10 meters around you every 3 seconds for 12 seconds total. Grants immunity to all movement debuffs, but unable to use normal attack or skills during that time.

Galloping in Purple Dust: Instantly move to target's location. Paralyze the target for 3 seconds. Deals 50% base physical attack. The damage is tripled when target has less than 40% HP.

Red Dragon Rope: Drags the target toward you. The success rate depends on the soulforce of both you and your target. If both soulforces are the same, then the success rate is 70%. The success rates against a same-level enemy ranges from 40% to 100%.

Polaris Reversal: Available when your hp is lower than 40%. Deals 200% base damage + 7200 of physical damage to all enemies in a line 12 meters in front of you. Has a 75% chance to stun them for 3 seconds.

Cosmic Throw: Make you and all enemies 8 meters around you unable to use a weapon for 3 seconds. Deals 100% base damage + 3500 of physical damage.

Great Void*God Slayer: Deals 200% base damage +5000-11000 (depending on the soulforce) 10 meters around you every 3 seconds for 12 seconds total. Grants immunity to all movement debuffs, but unable to use normal attack or skills during that time.
Post edited by X_Rays - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Galloping in Purple Dust: Instantly move to target's location. Paralyze the target for 3 seconds. Deals 50% base physical attack. The damage is tripled when target has less than 40% HP.

This skill will might in handy.b:victory

I'm disappointed to not see any old skills revamped.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    wtf, 3 skills rely on soulforce? What about redheaded BMs, they have no souls!
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • X\_Tegus_/X - Harshlands
    X\_Tegus_/X - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    it looks like we BMs finally got a good deal this time
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    it looks like we BMs finally got a good deal this time

Have you seen the other class skills? Wiz's can get teled 20m away from any normal phys attack for 5 minutes.
  • jabbl1
    jabbl1 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Let me ask the first noob question, how do bms get soulforce? (if they can). Is it a psy buff? pots, another class skill, or not possible? Or will they introduce something that allows you to get soul force? Right now my bm's soulforce is " - " b:chuckle. Skills look interesting.
  • Seamen - Dreamweaver
    Seamen - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Have you seen the other class skills? Wiz's can get teled 20m away from any normal phys attack for 5 minutes.

I agree w u without looking at the other classes new skills. Even if some of these skills are half way decent for bms. I put money on the other classes have 5 times better skills than us bms got. They get such overpowering skills
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    10 bucks says any new fishy skills are gonna kill everything :>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X\_Tegus_/X - Harshlands
    X\_Tegus_/X - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2011

ya ive seen the other class skills, i didnt say bm's got the best out of every class i just said they got a good deal meaning these skills look pretty useful. And yes i seen that wiz skill and i laughed because i dont fight aps monkey style. This mostly affects sins that will just try a double sparked auto attack assault from stealth. Lets us all cry now that it might actually take more than just double clicking your target to kill them now *sarcasm* geez -.-'
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ya ive seen the other class skills, i didnt say bm's got the best out of every class i just said they got a good deal meaning these skills look pretty useful. And yes i seen that wiz skill and i laughed because i dont fight aps monkey style. This mostly affects sins that will just try a double sparked auto attack assault from stealth. Lets us all cry now that it might actually take more than just double clicking your target to kill them now *sarcasm* geez -.-'

@ bold: lmfao!

It'll be interesting though now for wizzies in pvp cause of that skill
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    We should start from taking a deep look into our class, whats our purpose, weakness and strenght's.

We might not need completely new skills we can deal with skill changes aswell.

So i might offer a few skill ideas too.

BM = Defensive/Meelee/AOE debuffer in squad role.

Good sides = various amount of skills, debuffs, average survivability, medium HP, big choice of weapons

Bad sides = low critstrike, low range, low choice for gears.

Selfbuff; duration 30 min (cooldown; none)
    Required weapon; Axe/Hammers
    Costs; 50 chi

Heaven's Blade; Causes the enemies suffer 6500-12000 fire damage around you for 15 seconds in the range of 8m also decreases physical/magical defense and physical/magical attack, makes caster unable to move.

AOE; cooldown 30-60 seconds
    Required weapon; Swords/Blades

Selfbuff; Duration 15 seconds (Cooldown 35 seconds)
    Costs; 15 chi
    Requisite weapon; Poleblade/Pike

Selfbuff; Duration 30 seconds (Cooldown 60 seconds)
    Costs; 2 sparks
    Requisite weapon; Fist/Claw

Bit of an exaggeration. Yes Wizzies get teleed away by a normal phys attack with this skill but there is also a 16 second cool down between each tele. Still OP and somewhat spammable too I suppose but it doesn't make the Wiz "untouchable" by any stretch. The R8 recast purify skill does that.
    jabbl1 wrote: »
    Let me ask the first noob question, how do bms get soulforce? (if they can). Is it a psy buff? pots, another class skill, or not possible? Or will they introduce something that allows you to get soul force? Right now my bm's soulforce is " - " b:chuckle. Skills look interesting.

It seems that it will be implemented across the board for all classes and (like psy's) its level will depend on the refinement of your gear.
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Easy to see that BMs and Wizards benefited the most from this update. Tideborns are actually being nerfed if you look at their new skills closely. So our greatest threat now are the wizards. Let's take a look at Wizard's new skills and formulate new tactics in pvping against them.

Dimension Swap: Using this skill will mark the target's current position, and making the target return to that position in 6 seconds. If you and your target have the same soulforce, the success rate is 60%. Between same-leveled players, the success rates varies between 40% and 80% depending on the soulforce. The skill does not work against enemies 5 levels above, and only usable on big maps.

Reverse Flow: Using this skill will mark the target's current HP, and making the target's HP return to that value in 6 seconds. If you and your target have the same soulforce, the success rate is 60%. Between same-leveled players, the success rates varies between 40% and 80% depending on the soulforce. The skill does not work against enemies 5 levels above.

Guardian of Sand: Decrease the chance of getting hit by a critical strike by 5%, lasts 15 minutes.

Arcane Light: Adds a self-buff. During the buff time, getting hit by a close-ranged normal attack will repel the wizard 20m away from the target, and also purify the wizard from all negative status. The effect lasts 5 minutes and only works once per 16 seconds.

Ice World: Has a 67% chance to freeze all enemies 12 meters around you for 2 seconds every 3 seconds. Lasts 9 seconds. Enemies take 130% damage if frozen. The frozen effect is similar to the genie skill Occult Ice. But it does not interfere with Occult Ice.

Dark Flame: Debuff your target. When the target is debuffed, every attack will freeze the target for 3 seconds. The effect only triggers once every 8 seconds. Total effect lasts 45 seconds.

Great Void*Dimension Swap: Using this skill will mark the target's current position, and making the target return to that position in 6 seconds. If you and your target have the same soulforce, the success rate is 80%. Between same-leveled players, the success rates varies between 60% and 100% depending on the soulforce. The skill does not work against enemies 5 levels above, and only usable on big maps.

Great Void*Reverse Flow: Using this skill will mark the target's current HP, and making the target's HP return to that value in 6 seconds. If you and your target have the same soulforce, the success rate is 80%. Between same-leveled players, the success rates varies between 60% and 100% depending on the soulforce. The skill does not work against enemies 5 levels above.
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    wtf, 3 skills rely on soulforce? What about redheaded BMs, they have no souls!

Ginger BMs... lol reminds me of that youtube video if you know what I'm talking about.
  • kinghansoni
    kinghansoni Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    where do i get the new skills ?
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    where do i get the new skills ?

You need to get level 104 and make sure you have demon and sage culti, then each book costs about 100m.
  • Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Jeez, im failing to find the post about the new skills - any help please? >_>
  • kinghansoni
    kinghansoni Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ok thanks
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    We should start from taking a deep look into our class, whats our purpose, weakness and strenght's.

We might not need completely new skills we can deal with skill changes aswell.

BM = Defensive/Meelee/AOE debuffer in squad role.

Good sides = various amount of skills, debuffs, average survivability, medium HP, big choice of weapons

Bad sides = low critstrike, low range, low choice for gears.

Selfbuff; duration 30 min (cooldown; none)
    Required weapon; Axe/Hammers
    Costs; 50 chi

Heaven's Blade; Causes the enemies suffer 6500-12000 fire damage around you for 15 seconds in the range of 8m also decreases physical/magical defense and physical/magical attack, makes caster unable to move.

AOE; cooldown 30-60 seconds
    Required weapon; Swords/Blades

Selfbuff; Duration 15 seconds (Cooldown 35 seconds)
    Costs; 15 chi
    Requisite weapon; Poleblade/Pike

Selfbuff; Duration 30 seconds (Cooldown 60 seconds)
    Costs; 2 sparks
    Requisite weapon; Fist/Claw

What are these skills you posted?
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Those aren't real Okeano, just his
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested in the red dragon rope, tele stun, and the aoe zhen. But I fear of there being a weapon requirement on some of these skills. I'd rage if the aoe zhen is a sword only skill ands up pretty much being a copy paste of the seeker vortex. If they implement these skills, my pvp genie set up will probably no longer require ww or oi.

Can we say hello to vit/mag genie builds? b:sin
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    God Slayer: Deals 200% base damage +2500-6500 (depending on the soulforce) to enemies 10 meters around you every 3 seconds for 12 seconds total. Grants immunity to all movement debuffs, but unable to use normal attack or skills during that time.

Great Void*God Slayer: Deals 200% base damage +5000-11000 (depending on the soulforce) 10 meters around you every 3 seconds for 12 seconds total. Grants immunity to all movement debuffs, but unable to use normal attack or skills during that time.

I'm wondering if this is a self buff attack like Seeker's Edged Blur so you can run around while casting it. That's the only reason I can think of for why they would seal you during the zhen. It has very high damage too which might be compensating for it not being able to crit or zerk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    I'm wondering if this is a self buff attack like Seeker's Edged Blur so you can run around while casting it. That's the only reason I can think of for why they would seal you during the zhen. It has very high damage too which might be compensating for it not being able to crit or zerk.

I'm not even sure if the zhen stays up. It says for "12 seconds total." *Shrugs*

edited December 2011
    I'm not even sure if the zhen stays up. It says for "12 seconds total." *Shrugs*

That makes it sound more like edged blur and not something you cast for 12 seconds until you hit ESC.
    I wonder if you can combo will surge before it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    That makes it sound more like edged blur and not something you cast for 12 seconds until you hit ESC. I wonder if you can combo will surge before it.

Oooh, okay. I see what you mean now. I just read the skill description on ecatomb for that skill and it also lasts 12 seconds with it aoeing every 3 seconds. I guess I never really see anyone use that skill cause it costs 2 sparks for seeker.

• X_Rays - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know whether the AoE will cost any sparks to cast?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know whether the AoE will cost any sparks to cast?

Seems like it'd take one or two sparks, but if it's like 50 chi I'm all for it, or maybe they all take 3 sparks to cast! They'll be our super duper ultimate skills :o
    edited December 2011
    Seems like it'd take one or two sparks, but if it's like 50 chi I'm all for it, or maybe they all take 3 sparks to cast! They'll be our super duper ultimate skills :o
    18161 "太虚诛神诀         测试版

消耗真气 495
    准备时间 0.4 秒
    施放时间 1.7 秒
    施放间隔 300.0 秒
    武器限制 近身武器、空手

修真期要求 大乘

将元气化为剑罡环绕周身。12秒内每3秒
    对周围10米范围内的敌人造成基础物理攻
    击力附上200%%武器攻击力再加一定量的
    物理伤害,并使其移动速度降低30%%,
    持续3秒。
    状态持续期间自身免疫任何行动限制,
    但是无法使用技能和普通攻击。
    附加伤害量与武侠自身的魂力有关,
    最低5000,最高约11000。

绞杀诸天邪魔,无坚不摧,无往不利!
    施放需要三点真元"

Mana 495
    Channel 0.4s
    Cast 1.7s
    Cooldown 300 s
    Weapons: Melee weapons / barehanded
    blah blah
    Takes 3 sparks to cast

There is a buff icon with the same name as this skill so it does seem like edged blur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Omg... 3 spark skill?! b:bye

/delete

• X_Rays - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    lol what were they smoking... Let's see, Triple Spark lasts 15 seconds, and adds 700% weapon dmg...and you can cast more than 1 spell per 3 seconds. The new skill slows enemy by 30%...Fissure by 50%. Oops I forgot demon slows enemies by 65%.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Can I get a "f**k that!"?