new pvp server when? :(

iamminitroll
iamminitroll Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Gimme a new PvP server nnnaaaoooowwwww!!! b:angry

Me donno if you know this but a new PVP server is starting somewhere. OMG all I wrote was new pvp server pw and found it! Me just an epic troll or whatz? And it's 2x not bad not bad b:thanks

Get off youer lazy bones and fand it! If no PVP servie then no worriesb:kiss
Post edited by iamminitroll on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Not going to happen. Servers aren't heavily populated enough now to warrant it. If you want PvP, you have to hyper fast and grow big. (read that as spend loads of cash on the game.)
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • iamminitroll
    edited December 2011
    i am not europoen i am from texas, usa but i found a pvp server in europe pw. it's 2x so anyone wishing to go there check outb:victory
  • iamminitroll
    edited December 2011
    starting december sometimes..
  • iamminitroll
    edited December 2011
    europoens are *** tho! the us of a for the win!! b:victoryb:laughb:bye
  • iamminitroll
    edited December 2011
    i wouldn't join there i sux at the game anywayz, anywayz eu is *** country. i found it but 2x or not their gayb:bye
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    to bad eu isnt a country and your br says your from br failtroll= ogre
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i wouldn't join there i sux at the game anywayz, anywayz eu is *** country. i found it but 2x or not their gayb:bye

lol @ the EU being a country, with your fail English and lack of knowledge, you're not doing the Americans much justice in this thread, bad troll!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Me donno if you know this but a new PVP server is starting somewhere. OMG all I wrote was new pvp server pw and found it! Me just an epic troll or whatz? And it's 2x not bad not bad b:thanks

dont have the balls to keep up with the old PVP servers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Make an "old school" PvP server that stops at patch right after the last genie skills update and see how fast it fills up.
    edited December 2011
    Make an "old school" PvP server that stops at patch right after the last genie skills update and see how fast it fills up.
    prolly super slow. You know how their about fast kills and kill counts. Else every R9 would be attacking each other for a good challenge
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    prolly super slow. You know how their about fast kills and kill counts. Else every R9 would be attacking each other for a good challenge

Then there are R9s like me who would give up everything I currently own to turn the clock back to pre FC.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited December 2011

EU a continent? who taught u what u know? ur grandma? :/ lmao
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I hope they make a PvP server so I can charge zen to powerlvl to 101, and purchase my r9 gears so I can gain "Elite/factor/pro" status and act like a tough guy in a MMO.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited December 2011
    Then there are R9s like me who would give up everything I currently own to turn the clock back to pre FC.
    not many will toss out billions b:surrender
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Why do we need another? LOST CITY is the best, and happens to be PVP. So join it, and FTW.
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    not many will toss out billions b:surrender

There are more ways to sustain profits than just releasing new gear every couple months. They could even make it subscription based and have a large playerbase.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011

The future of America is so bright.

And, you could have fooled me with your 3rd world Engrish.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited December 2011
    There are more ways to sustain profits than just releasing new gear every couple months. They could even make it subscription based and have a large playerbase.
    its too broke to pay for a non chinese version of the game
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Wow...

There are no announced plans for a new server, much less specifically a PvP one.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.