New Expansion in CN

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Out of all of those, 13 and 17 interest me the most...
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm just wondering if you can eventually get all new skills or if its like a demon/sage thing where you can only benefit from the side you choose (between the 3 forces)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    are we suppose to tickle pple to death with those feather weapons?

reading comprehention fail: it PvE gear only, so you're gonna tickle to death mobs only.

please, think outside the box a bit. A few posts earlier you asked about the skill contribution points being from faction base, when Korren already said something about contribution to the specific "cultivation" paths.

nothinaa wrote: »
    some1 posted this rumor on our fction's boards. here is wat is being sed in the wanmei's forums, it kinda agrees alot wit koren's nfo.

whoever still doubts korren ( after so many months of providing info as accurat as he/she could) is an idiot
    I'm just wondering if you can eventually get all new skills or if its like a demon/sage thing where you can only benefit from the side you choose (between the 3 forces)

what part of the above guy's post wasn't clear?
    people still try to understand what they read or just look for pretty pictures in topics then post random reply?
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    whoever still doubts korren ( after so many months of providing info as accurat as he/she could) is an idiot
    No, you're an idiot to think that someone, anyone regardless of information presented before, is flawless in their info now.

Hell, Korren himself should've been more cautious.

Get a brain, Five.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    no one said what Korren posted is flawless.
    But it's as accurate as someone could get at this point. So far all the other posts containing info were confirming or clarifying what Korren posted initially.

you should be first to follow your "get a brain" advice. Might find it very useful.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • populationcontrol
    populationcontrol Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The part about the third eye made me laugh...

So Earthguard will be able to only see sins that haven't got any of their stealth skills (re-read that if you need to) or that are too low level to pose any kind of threat...

Level 1 of each of these adds stealth level, which already makes it above my level (being that my EG is the same level as the sin) and so I can't see them...

I don't get it.

EDIT: In regards to the following two posts, this was my reference:

13. Earthguard will open their 3rd eye and able to see assassin of the same level.

Thanks for enlightening me.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011

So Earthguard will be able to only see sins that haven't got any of their stealth skills (re-read that if you need to) or that are too low level to pose any kind of threat...

Level 1 of each of these adds stealth level, which already makes it above my level (being that my EG is the same level as the sin) and so I can't see them...

I don't get it.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=691292
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I don't get it.
    Seeker will have a skill to increase the stealth detection lvl by 31 during a short period, which means u can see any sins at your own lvl, even if they use force stealth.

Learn to read before commenting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I was really hoping for new game physics :<

Oh dear I was so tired I actually wrote that down...b:sweat
    nothinaa wrote: »
    some1 posted this rumor on our fction's boards. here is wat is being sed in the wanmei's forums, it kinda agrees alot wit koren's nfo.

Very interesting indeed.
    Looks like most of the fun stuff in the expansion will be geared towards higher level players... It'll be a bit hard for me to test out these new features since I don't have a lvl 100 toon on pwcn...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    "12. There will be more interaction between venomancer and its pet. (too many double negative on this sentence...I am a little confused here) It will have anti stun ability. "

I hope this "interaction" means that veno pets will increase in power based on the veno's gear - similar to mystics and their summons. But if not, I'll just be happy with an anti-stun if that is accurate.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    reading comprehention fail: it PvE gear only, so you're gonna tickle to death mobs only.

please, think outside the box a bit. A few posts earlier you asked about the skill contribution points being from faction base, when Korren already said something about contribution to the specific "cultivation" paths.
    lmao i cant believe you took that post seriously.
    even krittycat knew i was fooling around b:surrender

someones a cranky grandpa eh
    your recent post history is like all attacking pple out of the blue

have a techno flower b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Barbs get a new skill called Brown Eye.

its something you need to see for yourself.
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Barbs get a new skill called Brown Eye.

its something you need to see for yourself.

My blazing tempest could use one too. b:shutup
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if nirvana squads are going to be asking for people decked out in this new pve gear instead of 5.0...

It's hard to imagine nirvana getting any faster or easier than it currently is though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's hard to imagine nirvana getting any faster or easier than it currently is though.
    for you astypoo b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    is the new gear tweaked towards resistance only?
    will weapons/ornaments/gear keep the current -int stats?
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    hurray new skills!
    but seriously i'd appreciate a revamp of old skills for their "usefulness" both in pvp and pve.
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    a frog, huh? I only believe cause korren is saying it, but I would much more happy if they made bramble work... At least it should be made self buff and to reflect not so much damage, cause I have to admit that in tw is a little bit "strong".
  • SoulkillerX - Raging Tide
    SoulkillerX - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    soo Seekers get this double summoning skill and a stealth detection skill im srry for sins haha but kinda suprised about the double summoning seekers will be OP xDb:victory
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    soo Seekers get this double summoning skill and a stealth detection skill im srry for sins haha but kinda suprised about the double summoning seekers will be OP xDb:victory

Unless they last about as long as craglord...a short burst and done
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011

what part of the above guy's post wasn't clear?
    people still try to understand what they read or just look for pretty pictures in topics then post random reply?

I wasn't looking for a definate answer, someone else said they were interested in 13 and 17, all I was saying is that this is a topic of the new patch that im most interested/curious about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The new gear has a new "Def level vs Mob" type stat and "Att level vs Mob" type stat. :O So you're actually going to do more damage to mobs and take less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The new gear has a new "Def level vs Mob" type stat and "Att level vs Mob" type stat. :O So you're actually going to do more damage to mobs and take less.

That's cool and all but if these new "weapons" (I'm assuming that's what will have the defense/attack buffs) don't have any interval adds, no Sin or BM in their right mind will give up their daggers and claws for them. b:scorn

Casters and Archers on the other hand, should be pleased.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011

Seeker Double summon skill ?

I've been following this thread best I could but don't recall that particular skill being mentioned.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2011
    Seeker Double summon skill ?

I've been following this thread best I could but don't recall that particular skill being mentioned.

Because it wasn't.
    The only mention of seekers was about them getting a stealth detect skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Because it wasn't.

Thanks.

Fking trolls.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Because it wasn't.

actually wanmei released the vid of a seeker double summoning a pet at the end of this vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSi_8llUTAk
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2011
    actually wanmei released the vid of a seeker double summoning a pet at the end of this vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSi_8llUTAk

http://w2i.wanmei.com/#mifachuanshuo_9

What the hell how did I miss that b:cry

They'll probably be time limited like the Cragglord, never seen a class use two pets at the same time though... Maybe they'll just attack things on their own without a pet action bar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's hard to tell from vids what that skill does. That may not be a genuine summon and could be a skill effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    No, you're an idiot to think that someone, anyone regardless of information presented before, is flawless in their info now.

Hell, Korren himself should've been more cautious.

Get a brain, Five.

ahh its my good friend the 30 year old who acts like a 5 year old. funny that now you're insulting people by telling them to get a brain when at the start of this thread you were having a little tantrum over people picking on you on a forum
This discussion has been closed.