Am I been forgotten?

Options
Sager - Sanctuary
Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Been 2 years or maybe 3 years since I left Perfect World. 6 hours more till the download is over so I guess I get the chance to say "Hello" to everyone that I know before in the game. Is Templar still playing anyway?

Bye for now.
Post edited by Sager - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tempy still plays but rarely... b:cute welcome back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    you are who?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    you are who?

old player, very old nefarious member -- i think i am thinking of the right person... meh if i am wrong i apologize
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    True. I was in Nefarious. I left the game since Nefarious own half of the map along with Legendary. Later on I heard the news that Nefarious dominated the whole map.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    True. I was in Nefarious. I left the game since Nefarious own half of the map along with Legendary. Later on I heard the news that Nefarious dominated the whole map.

They did shortly.

Then they disbanded.

You can find Nefarious now reformed as Vindicate. >_>

Old Nef faction name is still around, but... They can't even get on the map.

Legendary, however, is still going, though... They are getting shoved off the map by Vindi.

And who are you?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I used to be Executor in Nefarious. I played since the day one of Sanctuary. Been 2 years, there is going to be a lot of change so I will have a lot of thing to learn anyway. Installing the game now. It is 8gb (when I was around it was only 4gb).

See everyone in the game.