2»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You pack hoe
    i just hand them out for a 'cheap' price :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i just hand them out for a 'cheap' price :D

And if they don't have the money they can pay in 'other' ways right? b:mischievous
    edited November 2011
    And if they don't have the money they can pay in 'other' ways right? b:mischievous
    the heels come in useful

★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    the heels come in useful

I don't get it
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    when they pick sales, they roll a dice with different items on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Fail typo in the sales :

1-Star Dragon Orbs (83% off!)

What do you do when you finally obtain that piece of gear that you've been pining for? Why, you upgrade it of course! And we've got you covered with this week's sale: 66% off 1-star Dragon Orbs !

83 or 66% off b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It really upsets me the way pw announces sales. They always talk about a percentage as a discount, but I don't even know what is the real price now, and do they a discount over a discount? Like right now, are they gonna reduce the price of +10 and 1 star orbs? or is this just fake advertisement?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Fail typo in the sales :

1-Star Dragon Orbs (83% off!)

What do you do when you finally obtain that piece of gear that you've been pining for? Why, you upgrade it of course! And we've got you covered with this week's sale: 66% off 1-star Dragon Orbs !

83 or 66% off b:surrender

WHO GIVES A FLYING **** RAT'S A**! He just copy and paste the same sh*t. Must be a ****ing tough job frankie, having to be on the forum once a week and do some copy and pasting. Spoons did say the GM job is 40 hrs/week job right? Wtf are you doing in the other 39.5 hours?
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Spoons did say the GM job is 40 hrs/week job right? Wtf are you doing in the other 39.5 hours?
    Fapping
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Fapping

Aesthor's siggy b:scorn

3 day ban but I couldn't resist rawr!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Just wait for the month of December, where they will do D Orbs for 95% off!

Also, everything PWi does is a joke, well, everything the staff does....the game itself is fun.....use to be...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I invested money like a month ago in some of these sale items.

Guess I'm not getting that money back in 2011. :C
    I <3 AGOREY
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ive stopped caring bout the sales a long time ago, just gimme marriage packs sale and ill forgive u for being **** for a year n a half b:dirty
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm at work and thus cannot access the game. Are rep badges / chips still on sale?
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm at work and thus cannot access the game. Are rep badges / chips still on sale?

yes b:laugh
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wanting money is one thing. This is just straight up lying. ****ing seriously.

Nothing new about that.

Remember the +11/+12 orbs that lasted a day? Or how the Reputation was originally 10 times what it is now?

I guess you're pissed because you stocked up on 1* Orbs hoping to sell them for profit in the next few days and instead found out that the sale continues.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited November 2011
    Nothing new about that.

Remember the +11/+12 orbs that lasted a day? Or how the Reputation was originally 10 times what it is now?

I guess you're pissed because you stocked up on 1* Orbs hoping to sell them for profit in the next few days and instead found out that the sale continues.
    well the gold price rose more so its not actually a wasted effort... just a crapton to sell
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wanting money is one thing. This is just straight up lying. ****ing seriously.
    He,he. We have new packs. What you can wish more?b:chuckleb:chuckle
    I didn't buy single pack for years and I recommend the same for every1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I wasted money like a month ago in some of these pixels.

Guess I'm not getting that money back ever. :C

Fixed that for ya.

Exactly, people forget that "merchanting" in PWI is much like playing the stock market in real life. It's gambling based on predictions of future market conditions. PWI is under no obligation to tell you what sales will be, for how much, or when (just as publicly traded corporations are under no obligation to tell their shareholders when are the best times to buy/sell their stock for profit).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]