• hellaflush110
    hellaflush110 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:laugh
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Early manual download link: Patch 586-589 (11.3 MB)

As usual, do not install that patch until after the servers go down for maintenance or you will not be able to log on until they come back up from maintenance.

Looks like another minor patch, based on file size alone.

11MB to change the name of a potion? Oo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    Tiyanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    frankie idk why you ask these people only people who reply most the time is jelly QQers thats to lazy to farm this week i make 65mil farming TT DQ and nirvny get out there and do something you dont have to be a cash shopper to get stuff you have to get off you lazy butt and do something i bet most of these people dont even have a job nor wants to work.

and yes my 50yr old mom plays a few cuz. my wife plays and yes i would ask others to play and i still do

Let me say one thing. Yes there are plenty of people that can farm and be lucrative at it.. but some of us have to have help because lets face it, some classes unless ur uber you just have to get help with farming. I myself play a cleric and yes i work my **** off to better my gear and farm as much as possible but as of late its all been a cottage to the melee and aps classes..what I mean is, if you dont know ppl or arent APS you have to BEG for squads for ANYTHING lately. This game has really gone downhill in the 2+ years I've played it. Seriously frankie, give us something that even the NONuber players can do to farm our sheet. I'm not asking for anything to be handed to me, I will work for it, but don't make its so hard for the non-aps, non-uber-unless-you-have-high-refine-rank-gear players to give us a chance at getting our stuff too. I've had to make a separate toon and level it just to try to get squads and guess what, I STILL ccant get squads because my aps is too low. Why? you ask? Because you guys have made it far too difficult for those that dont easily make friends or those that don't cash shop or have the uber gear to get anywhere in the game after level 100. Come on, its time for a change.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    how long more maint.? >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver
    WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Let me say one thing. Yes there are plenty of people that can farm and be lucrative at it.. but some of us have to have help because lets face it, some classes unless ur uber you just have to get help with farming. I myself play a cleric and yes i work my **** off to better my gear and farm as much as possible but as of late its all been a cottage to the melee and aps classes..what I mean is, if you dont know ppl or arent APS you have to BEG for squads for ANYTHING lately. This game has really gone downhill in the 2+ years I've played it. Seriously frankie, give us something that even the NONuber players can do to farm our sheet. I'm not asking for anything to be handed to me, I will work for it, but don't make its so hard for the non-aps, non-uber-unless-you-have-high-refine-rank-gear players to give us a chance at getting our stuff too. I've had to make a separate toon and level it just to try to get squads and guess what, I STILL ccant get squads because my aps is too low. Why? you ask? Because you guys have made it far too difficult for those that dont easily make friends or those that don't cash shop or have the uber gear to get anywhere in the game after level 100. Come on, its time for a change.

^ This. No way in Kalosis I could have said it better myself. Well said, Tiyanna!
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    heres a thought why not make a squad in WC and say LFM non -APS nirv squad (if you have aps no ty) lol
  • Pebblezz - Harshlands
    Pebblezz - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    always maint when im free from work, if i am free on monday then they move it to monday, if i sell gold cuz packs r expensive again then a day later bam big sale... pw hates me
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011

To be fair it's only because of people's attitudes that you can't get squads, people farm or cash shop their gear to the point where they don't really need a Cleric in most instances. Once they're at that point instead of bringing low-power DDs they bring people that can kill around as fast as they can because it doesn't slow down their profit gain as much. Here's an example: At 5APS with +10 fists I'll wanna bring +10 or higher refined 5APS BMs or Sins for my runs because we can run it three times as fast as I could on my own, however bringing lower power DDs (such as a Cleric) doesn't have the same effect, you're not increasing your damage output by as much which means the amount of money per hour they make gets cut for no real reason.

I know it seems greedy but I can understand the mindset, that's how I farm Nirvana and TT since I don't really have too many high level friends I have to bring on TTs and such, really the only thing you can do is make good friends that will run instances regardless of the APS of squad members. I had to farm my *** off to achieve 4APS when the new servers came out and now that I have it I'm working on 5, didn't get it by whining about not getting squads. You just have to keep looking and make friends that'll farm with you.
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    heres a thought why not make a squad in WC and say LFM non -APS nirv squad (if you have aps no ty) lol

Ya know i've tried that repeatedly. But everyone only wants to run APS 3-4 man squads anymore. Honestly, I think they should do Nirvana like they do delta.. You HAVE to run 6 man..If you arent a six-man squad you cant even enter nirvana. I know thats what the whole "you have to have keys to enter" thing is, but make it to where you have to have more than just aps to do it...kind of integrate caster and reg nirvy....so that there are some phys immune mobs....promote more balanced squads. THEN maybe more people can actually work on their gear instead of having to sell keys and still not getting their gear.
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    Amazing maint is in OT again whats the ETA 4 more hours to change that potions name?
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @Tiyanna you're a cleric, just buy some teles and make Nirvana squads, seriously @_@
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011

just make your own non-aps squad and go, stop QQingb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    oh wait nvm still 35 min on suggested maint :P
  • PGB - Heavens Tear
    PGB - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ya know i've tried that repeatedly. But everyone only wants to run APS 3-4 man squads anymore. Honestly, I think they should do Nirvana like they do delta.. You HAVE to run 6 man..If you arent a six-man squad you cant even enter nirvana. I know thats what the whole "you have to have keys to enter" thing is, but make it to where you have to have more than just aps to do it...kind of integrate caster and reg nirvy....so that there are some phys immune mobs....promote more balanced squads. THEN maybe more people can actually work on their gear instead of having to sell keys and still not getting their gear.

ummm, you do know you need 6 people to start nirvana right ? ... and they all have to be lv 100+ ? ... that hasnt forced them to run with 6man squads ....LMFAO u could do a 4man delta if you wantted to.. its just that most people dont want to cause there is little gained from it, and delta is hard enough for most of the noobs today
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    11MB to change the name of a potion? Oo

Don't be silly! they used the downtime and patch to do much more... like add a brand new pack into the cs!!!!!!!

/sarcasm.

Here's the odds for the new packs if anyone's interested: http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/quest/24941

lowest best luck odd ive ever seen @ 0.618% and the flyer is 0.01% (http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/quest/24941)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    To be fair it's only because of people's attitudes that you can't get squads, people farm or cash shop their gear to the point where they don't really need a Cleric in most instances. Once they're at that point instead of bringing low-power DDs they bring people that can kill around as fast as they can because it doesn't slow down their profit gain as much. Here's an example: At 5APS with +10 fists I'll wanna bring +10 or higher refined 5APS BMs or Sins for my runs because we can run it three times as fast as I could on my own, however bringing lower power DDs (such as a Cleric) doesn't have the same effect, you're not increasing your damage output by as much which means the amount of money per hour they make gets cut for no real reason.

I know it seems greedy but I can understand the mindset, that's how I farm Nirvana and TT since I don't really have too many high level friends I have to bring on TTs and such, really the only thing you can do is make good friends that will run instances regardless of the APS of squad members. I had to farm my *** off to achieve 4APS when the new servers came out and now that I have it I'm working on 5, didn't get it by whining about not getting squads. You just have to keep looking and make friends that'll farm with you.

Your attitude is the EXACT attitude i am talking about. Its all about greed. No one cares in this game anymore. and FYI IM NOT WHINING, I'm stating the fact of a problem that MANY of us are facing.

Again, it's all about GREED and PWI should REALLY take steps to make it a more even playing field (aside from just caster nirvy which you can only do at MOST 3 time per day, assuming your doing your bh's everyday). Caster nirvy is a crock because it really does nothing to help casters to farm. You can run up to 3 times a day= maybe at most 10-12 cannies farmed IF your lucky? WOOHOO!! Thats NOTHING compared the the greedy bms/sins/aps classes out there that all they care about is the money they can make.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    OMG!!! Black Dye goin on sale in the Boutique!!!

BEST!

UPDATE!

EVER!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    just make your own non-aps squad and go, stop QQingb:laugh

The thing is, no one wants clerics this 2x it seems. THAT has been my problem. BELIEVE ME I have been trying very hard to get squads.
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I really have to agree with Tryanna, things have become so unbalanced it's not funny. Can't get sqd's, two-three person nirv sqd's, clerics & barbs reduced to nothing but buff dispensers. The aps thing is great, but there should be options for casters besides what is available currently. Barbs desperately need to be "beefed" up to hold agg now that 4-5 aps is common place, ( one of my charactors is a cleric, and I play hell in a aps sqd, with the constant agg tag, it has turned fun to frustration). My main is a 101 psy, very powerful, but I have been turned down in sqd's for a 4-5 aps sin or blade master. My hats off to you all that have sins and bm's, but it's taken so much of the fun out of the game for all the rest of us.

Will things change in the near future? Probably not. As long as PW is making desired profit margins, the incentive to change anything, at this time, just isn't there. In the meantime, those of us who really do enjoy this game, and the friends and family on here, will just have to adapt.b:surrender
  • PGB - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Your attitude is the EXACT attitude i am talking about. Its all about greed. No one cares in this game anymore. and FYI IM NOT WHINING, I'm stating the fact of a problem that MANY of us are facing.

Again, it's all about GREED and PWI should REALLY take steps to make it a more even playing field (aside from just caster nirvy which you can only do at MOST 3 time per day, assuming your doing your bh's everyday). Caster nirvy is a crock because it really does nothing to help casters to farm. You can run up to 3 times a day= maybe at most 10-12 cannies farmed IF your lucky? WOOHOO!! Thats NOTHING compared the the greedy bms/sins/aps classes out there that all they care about is the money they can make.

btw the most the "greedy bms/sins/aps" can do nirvana each day is 4 per day ...assuming they use up their keys
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ummm my main is a caster...and i had the same issue..but instead of complaining about it, i made a sin. Got it 5aps and BAM i can now nirvana with everyone else. Yes it took time to get it there, but i did it and im pretty sure you can too >.>
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    make an aps cleric already then when your geared up use a reset all node lol :P
  • PGB - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Ummm my main is a caster...and i had the same issue..but instead of complaining about it, i made a sin. Got it 5aps and BAM i can now nirvana with everyone else. Yes it took time to get it there, but i did it and im pretty sure you can too >.>

but... but... but then the lazy casters would have nothing to QQ about ... then what do u expect them to do with their free time ? ... farm nirvana ? MUAHHAHAHA ur fking crazy man
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    btw the most the "greedy bms/sins/aps" can do nirvana each day is 4 per day ...assuming they use up their keys

Umm, if they have keys they can run it all day long, believe me i know people that do it all day just about everyday, so pls make sure youre information is accurate.
  • ZinneD_ - Sanctuary
    ZinneD_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Do you play PWI with your family members? If so, would you recommend that others give it a shot as well?

My wife and I play the game. Our 3-yr old son is hoping he can play the game too...b:chuckle
    In this Perfect World, those that are Made-In-China are the originals whereas ours and other servers are just cheap imitations...b:sad
  • PGB - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Umm, if they have keys they can run it all day long, believe me i know people that do it all day just about everyday, so pls make sure youre information is accurate.

LMFAO U NOOB. my info is accurate. like i said they can only get 4 a day ... so they can only do it 4 times ASSUMING THEY USE THE 4 KEYS ...damn does anyone read today ?
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Amazing maint is in OT again whats the ETA 4 more hours to change that potions name?

Um, nooby... They have a half hour yet. It's only half past midnight, Pacific, which is the time zone PWE quotes times in.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    In general I'm sure most of the greaddy sins an bms have spent sums of cash or time that is pretty crazy to consider. If they are not farming an utilizing the investment then they would be dumb to make the super uber aps character. Once you start getting really nice gears you will really understand that it is an never ending need for more and more coin/gold.

While the super uber char may come help you every so ofter, my advise is to quit waiting an team up with people of your own gear levels an farm whatever it is that you can farm. There is something for all sorts to farm an many ways to make coin as well as have a decent time playing.
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    Um, nooby... They have a half hour yet. It's only half past midnight, Pacific, which is the time zone PWE quotes times in.

duh read 2 posts down I corrected myself
    lol