Rep Sale

2»

Comments

• HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why cant we all just get along??? -_-;

Why is it so hard for us to have a simple discussion here. It was supposed to be a simple question, but I saw more grade school name calling than anything else.

AND DONT START SAYING "HE/SHE STARTED IT" EITHER!!!

If you need Rep that much, just break out a $20, go buy a card, and stock up, or spend some coin in the cat shops around the CiC in Arch.

Now, if I see any more bickering amongst you all, I am gonna drop a rabid weasel on PCP down all your pants!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yes...spend some coin in the catshops...b:laugh

Remember never to press "O" if you're not a cash shopper, because that's for cash shopping scum only.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited November 2011
    because that's for cash shopping scum only.

HEY! I resemble that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    HEY! I resemble that!

You resemble a boutique? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    You resemble a boutique? b:laugh

No... I'm actually the slime at the bottom of the pool the bottomfeeding lawyers feed off of...
    At least thats what my ex's lawyer did to me lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    OP = Moron.

that is all.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lmao, im no kid. don't try to back off like some little bytch when i called u out. no, u r trolling with ur little emotes; so try not to lie. and second i already stated what i wanted to ask. i got my question asked not thanks to u nor okeano. so button it kid.

It scares me to think this will be the next generation of mcdonald burger flippers.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If all players will have rank 9 and and no one will want to create new character, then ... no need in reputation sale, it can be finished.

So if I am understanding your position correctly, you honestly want the Reputation Sale to continue until everyone in the game has their Rank 9? Do you honestly not see how bad for business (both for Merchants and for Perfect World Entertainment) having a permanent sale of one's largest money maker happens to be?
    Remember never to press "O" if you're not a cash shopper, because that's for cash shopping scum only.

Not to mention anyone who sells Dragon Quest Items to Merchant NPC's in hopes of obtaining a Demon/Sage Event Card for the purpose of obtaining various items from the Free to Use Event Boutique.

It is a sad state of affairs, but ultimately if it weren't for actual cash shoppers, there would be no gold in the Auction House. Nor would there be an actual economy in this game as it currently exists. Nor would there actually be a free game in the first place as it is the cash shoppers in the various Perfect World Entertainment Games that actually pay the bills to keep these games Free to Play.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Player base controls gold prices, not PWI. Stf.u and QQ moar.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Nadel - Dreamweaver
    Nadel - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2011

**** AND qq more?
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Yes, the player base determines how much gold costs when bought with coins. However Perfect World Entertainment is the entity that is the direct beneficiary of the purchase of Zen, and by proxy Gold. Thus it is ultimately Perfect World Entertainment that decides how much Gold you can get per Real Life Dollar, or whatever your Currency happens to be. And by proxy they are the ones that decide what items are in the cash shop, how rare items in the Gift Packs (Tokens, Wings of the Cloud Charger, etc...) happen to be, and are indirectly responsible for the fluctuations in price within the in game economy.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Everyone is angry today : )
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    sorry im not a cash shopper lmao.

you dont have to be a cash shopper to use the botique. use in game coin to buy gold like i do. i dont cash shop i use ingame coin from tt's,nirvans,and plevels i do to buy gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why cant we all just get along??? -_-;

Why is it so hard for us to have a simple discussion here. It was supposed to be a simple question, but I saw more grade school name calling than anything else.

AND DONT START SAYING "HE/SHE STARTED IT" EITHER!!!

If you need Rep that much, just break out a $20, go buy a card, and stock up, or spend some coin in the cat shops around the CiC in Arch.

Now, if I see any more bickering amongst you all, I am gonna drop a rabid weasel on PCP down all your pants!

ROFL IDK, nightshadows is a terrible / arrogant BM anyway. He thinks he's so pro when he's not. Just sit back an laugh at this QQing kid.... b:laugh

I do wish he was on LC so i could take his drops when others kill him b:surrender
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hellaflush110
    hellaflush110 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:pleased