Probly a worthless post

Options
_Quaz_ - Archosaur
_Quaz_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
May be a waste of time to post this but any of you guys/gals out there would like more pvp in archo? I mean pvp is SO FUN, wether your highly geared or not, its just freaking awesome...People are scared to pk, or they just think its a waste of time with all theses r9 +12..Most of the pkers won't be that annoying they usually poke or kill one 2 time but then they leave you having fun fighting against people you can have a good fun fight with..

Yeah sins are annoying, seems some just not able to control their envy to stealth triple spark and ninja..but its part of the game and I learned to accually appreciate it.

So yeah I guess its nothing most of you guys care of but if anyone feel like I do leave a reply or just pm me in game...if we can make something fun out of it then alleluia
Post edited by _Quaz_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I couldn't agree more.
    Winning b:pleased
  • Foxchu - Archosaur
    Foxchu - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm in Pk mode every once and a while but i'm kinda pissed how PWI treated venos for PvP... pets skills won't work if it is in defence or attack modes (which leaves only manual and that's stupid cause the pet can't defend me if i get stunned cause i can't tell it what to do) Nix loses aggro for no reason (damn PWI fix it so nix can't be stuck in the ground b:angry venos have been asking for this for AGES! spend 200$ on a pet that kisses the ground while you get pounded on? b:surrender) and bramble's reflect doesn't work in PK mode... i mean psy's SoV works... why not bramble? sin QQing about not being able to kill a brambled veno? well get a purge bow and triple spark us. BMs tired of getting hit hard by bramble? use AD and aps us to death .-. it's not hard to get around bramble and it is a VERY helpful skill for venos b:cry why PWI do you nerf venos and not sins/psys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Fear the Fox~

at the end of the day... idc if i'm "pro" or have the best gear... cause i know i'm an awesome veno cause i pour my heart into my character and give her life <3
  • _Quaz_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There's no doubt that there's good reasons explaing why ppl don't pk much anymore etc.. We all know why...I'm just wondering if some 'respectful' pk events would be a thing to consider. Or is it just dead
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Simply sins that still dont seem to think thier class is broken---

Why feed singasms?
    re
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    100% agree server need more pvp b:dirtyb:dirty
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    if ur in west gate and dont see any1 feel free to pm me ill come n entertain u b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tbh if u want pvp go to a pvp server, thats what i did and im 100% satisfied with my decision
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • _Nesseh_ - Archosaur
    _Nesseh_ - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ill be PKing... in another 62 lvls lol ^^ aany1 wanna PK with me? b:dirty
  • _Quaz_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tbh if u want pvp go to a pvp server, thats what i did and im 100% satisfied with my decision

I knew this was gonna come, happy you switched serv and liked it.. but nah not for me I like Archo and its not like I'm gonna start all over again and invest what I invested.

I tought I'd get bashed alot more by posting this though... thanx for the positive comments, see you in game b:victory

And yeah since sp is 'fixed', a bit of ppl are back in west which I appreciate alot
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    err, well, there are four major things you must know before adamantly deciding on a PvP server

1) You MUST spend thousands to remain competitive, and even then you'll probably suck and die a lot for a long time. An alternative is to make a 5aps sin with g13 nirvana daggers, and farm for months on end to gear a viable class for TW. Combined with a 24/7 catshop, I might add.

2) PK is more dead on HL than arch - at least when I checked about a month ago on my BM. Have fun with the 3 or so "friends" r9 +12 sin/cleric teaming up on anything that dares to walk outside of west gate. Doing marriage quest? You'll bet there are people camping that spawn area. I have no experience on LC whatsoever, so cannot comment on that.

3) TW and TW politics are the only "pro" when rerolling to a PvP server. Things are more serious, more strict, more organized, and you generally have more survivability just based on the type of squad that you're placed in.

4) Friends pk each other. none of the "wtf i thought we were buds" that works on arch server, will work on PvP servers. You get up, brush yourself off, get buffs if needed, then own them until more challengers arrive, then you team up 2v2 or 2v3 or whatever.
  • jmmcrary
    jmmcrary Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I used to play archo server, kind of miss it. I switched to Lost City. In response to Metalogue, for PvP server PK, factions do RPK. Some factions have other factions on KoS and such. There are RPK zones, such as West Gate Silverpool, Orchid Temple, and etc. It's kind of cool, just being in PK mode doesn't mean everyone kills you, though there are the r9 +12 1 shot everyone players, same as archo. Most of the time you wont get ganked. I remember playing archo server and people being upset that blue name players get PK drops. SL isn't so bad and you get used to it quickly. For anyone on archo server who wants to 1 shot an undergeared noob in PK there is another player always able to kill them just as well. If archo developed a sort of PvP ethics it may lead to a good bit of fun. Just don't stalk someone you're obviously superior to, don't steal peoples stuff, don't QQ about getting PK'ed in PK mode.
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Funny thing about this server is that now you see alot of 60-90 lvl pkers and very little 100+ lvl pkers....would be nice to see higher lvls pking insted of just standing around at south looking at your stuff and telling yourself "yeah..... I can prob kill him" b:laugh
  • _Quaz_ - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Funny thing about this server is that now you see alot of 60-90 lvl pkers and very little 100+ lvl pkers....would be nice to see higher lvls pking insted of just standing around at south looking at your stuff and telling yourself "yeah..... I can prob kill him" b:laugh

Lately I seen alot of pking going on at Lost city, yeah lower level players. Not much was going on there 1-2 months before they allowed pk in SP. But I don't agree about higher level players, I think west became west again, meaning there's something going on much of the time exept at tw time.

Honestly about my post I did it not long after sp has been 'fixed'. SP really killed the pvp I like (open space, no blue names). And I guess I can't complain now.

Again thx for the positive posts, got a couple of people to contact if I want to organize Squad PvP. b:victory

/Thread
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    or just quit now and save $1000s of dollars and play a new game
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

IKR don't do what bloodletter did, spend $1000s of dollars and THEN quit. b:laugh
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    IKR don't do what bloodletter did, spend $1000s of dollars and THEN quit. b:laugh

Only $1,000? You troll b:surrender
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Only $1,000? You troll b:surrender

You missed the little "s" after the $1000. Gawd Blood, your senility (that a word?) is getting the better of you. b:laugh

Oh I forgot to mention something else on what NOT to do.

Spend $1000s of dollars, quit, AND come back and attempt to troll people for the SAME mistake you made. b:laugh It's like me calling Bloomystic a **** when I weigh 50x more.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Does PWI force spending rl money? Sure it gives advantage but it`s not mandatory. It amuses me to no end that you talk bout saving when I can pretty safely say you spent over 5k USD just on Archo. There is really no words to how idiotic it sounds coming from your mouth, lol.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:laugh It's like me calling Bloomystic a **** when I weigh 50x more.

stop looking at my ***, perv
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."