Fallen Warmonk

IDeidara - Archosaur
IDeidara - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
So, I have the quest to kill Fallen Warmonk and my squad killed Wyrven but Fallen didn't spawn, we did it with different leaders but still he doesnt spawn.
Post edited by IDeidara - Archosaur on

Comments

• Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Did you go to the room where Fallen is? He doesnt spawn when you kill Wyvern.. you have to go to his room.. Which is way back and past where Rankar is....
  • IDeidara - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    I did
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Warmonk spawns after you kill all 3 bosses. From OP it sounds like they only got wyvern?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IDeidara - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Warmonk spawns after you kill all 3 bosses. From OP it sounds like they only got wyvern?

Are you sure about that?

I've heard that if I go with one squad, I can't get Warmonk ever. When I did my FB, I went with someone doing BH, and then I came back for Warmonk.
  • Shadow_knife - Raging Tide
    Shadow_knife - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I can confirm that you need to kill all three bosses. Me and my husband went to help someone with that quest recently. First we just went to the room and no warmonk there. Then we killed Wyvern cuz we thought you get the popup after you kill him usually... but still no warmonk. So we ended up killing all three bosses till he finally spawned.
  • IDeidara - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    I can confirm that you need to kill all three bosses. Me and my husband went to help someone with that quest recently. First we just went to the room and no warmonk there. Then we killed Wyvern cuz we thought you get the popup after you kill him usually... but still no warmonk. So we ended up killing all three bosses till he finally spawned.

My squad killed them all and nothing, no Warmonk.
  • LadySam - Raging Tide
    LadySam - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My squad killed them all and nothing, no Warmonk.
    YOU`RE DOIN SMTH WRONG b:angry
  • IDeidara - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    YOU`RE DOIN SMTH WRONG b:angry

What could I possibly be doing wrong? Do I need to kill them in a specific order?

From what I know If you enter the dungeon the first time and you don't kill it then he won't spawn again.

If I'm mistaken, then this is some kind of glitch.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    First off.... your'e only 44. Idk how u got the quest to kill him when the new quest that just talks about warmonk or something that tells u just to go inside 51... u get AT 51...

anyway did you try searching for the thread that was on here when this came out? It's a one time deal, so if you ever did this before on w/e toon you're referring to.... he won't pop. You'll still get a message in the log that the seal's broken or w/e.... but he won't pop for each individual character more then once. You kill all three bosses, and you get a pop up after wyrv dies to go kill Warmonk. Killing him gets u 50 rep, 150k exp i think and a nice chunk of spirit, nice boost to your fb 51. And yes he pops as soon as you get the pop-up after Wyrv dies (provided u killed fush and rankar).
  • IDeidara - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    First off.... your'e only 44. Idk how u got the quest to kill him when the new quest that just talks about warmonk or something that tells u just to go inside 51... u get AT 51...

anyway did you try searching for the thread that was on here when this came out? It's a one time deal, so if you ever did this before on w/e toon you're referring to.... he won't pop. You'll still get a message in the log that the seal's broken or w/e.... but he won't pop for each individual character more then once. You kill all three bosses, and you get a pop up after wyrv dies to go kill Warmonk. Killing him gets u 50 rep, 150k exp i think and a nice chunk of spirit, nice boost to your fb 51. And yes he pops as soon as you get the pop-up after Wyrv dies (provided u killed fush and rankar).

I guess I missed 150k worth of exp . . .
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    u stil haven't clarified if you're talking about THAT character or not. Cause if you are i don't see what you're complaining about since you can't DO it yet.
  • IDeidara - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    u stil haven't clarified if you're talking about THAT character or not. Cause if you are i don't see what you're complaining about since you can't DO it yet.

I have another character a level 52 Cleric
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    wel idk what to tell ya.. i just did it two more times early this month, on two other toons.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sure you're going to the right room? He's in the room off the middle west wall.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Sure you even know what your'e talkign about? He's in the big room in the upper EAST corner...
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm sure I'm directionally dyslexic horizontally. I do that all the time -3- Ty...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Warmonk always spawns as long as u kill all 3 of the other bosses doesnt matter if u have quest or not, it also doesnt matter wat order u kill the other 3 bosses in either, also doesnt matter who is the leader or wat lvl squad members are, warmonk always spawns in the same place but not until you kill the other 3 bosses.

coordinates for warmonk is 432,571
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Warmonk always spawns as long as u kill all 3 of the other bosses doesnt matter if u have quest or not, it also doesnt matter wat order u kill the other 3 bosses in either, also doesnt matter who is the leader or wat lvl squad members are, warmonk always spawns in the same place but not until you kill the other 3 bosses.

wrong, unless there's somone in the squad that's never done it, he wont' pop. Went in there one 2X (for a few days) to go after a lion spirit helm off rankar. the first run i killed wyrv too, then decided to go kill warmonk see what he dropped since he does drop 3*'s at least. Warmonk wasnt' there.

I did warmonk on this myself when it came out. So ya unless there's someone in the squad that hasnt' done the one-time quest to kill him for the 150k exp and 50 rep and what not.... (most likely it'll be a person doing their FB), he wont' be there.
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    wrong, unless there's somone in the squad that's never done it, he wont' pop. Went in there one 2X (for a few days) to go after a lion spirit helm off rankar. the first run i killed wyrv too, then decided to go kill warmonk see what he dropped since he does drop 3*'s at least. Warmonk wasnt' there.

I did warmonk on this myself when it came out. So ya unless there's someone in the squad that hasnt' done the one-time quest to kill him for the 150k exp and 50 rep and what not.... (most likely it'll be a person doing their FB), he wont' be there.

I just went in on my sin alone who did the quest back when it first came out and I am presently killing warmonk as i type this, so yea he does spawn with or without a person who has the quest in squad. b:victory
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    funny cause he wasnt' there for me, and i had done it already. I'd go check myself but i'm going to bed and it's so unimportant i wont' even remember tomorrow lol
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I just went in on my level 100 assassin.

Killed Fushma, Rankar and Wyvern in that order.

Don't know if this is important or not but after killing Wyvern it said "The seal is broken!" in common chat. I don't recall whether it said that before Fallen Warmonk was implemented or not.

Fallen Warmonk spawned in his usual room (top right hand side of the map).

In the times i've had him spawn, I don't think i've deviated from the kill order of Fushma, Rankar and Wyvern. I don't know if that may or may not be a factor in spawning Fallen Warmonk.

Maybe test that in future... also equally, maybe not!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    There is a new thing... dunno if we got a bug... but a strange one then.. Today i was there to do the fb for my lil veno, so ya sure we killed all bosses in order. But Fallen Warmonk was not on his place!!! We thought hes not spawned cause of a bug... but well i did my fb quests too and i missed still 1 drop that time as we looked for warmonk... so after he was not there we searched for that mob which i still needed for my q... and? Warmonk is a Walker now!!! Strange but true... Maybe i miss the patch note for this... but so far i know there was no patch note about that... so its still not sure... a bug? Will that be keeped now for future or will that change back again?

But if u guys search him and hes not on his place... try search him or wait for him We found him outside of the usual room on the way back to the entrance... Gl and Hf guys
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Nice way to catch this before it was considered necro... b:nosebleed
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Nice way to catch this before it was considered necro... b:nosebleed

this is def a necro.... it is 3 months old a necro is a thread that is 30 days or older.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    this is def a necro.... it is 3 months old a necro is a thread that is 30 days or older.

sarcasm
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Instead of posting about it being necro, next time try to bring us a solution.

Solution: He now walks around the halls outside his original starting room. Those who get there and he is not there walk around outside int he halls he is either walking there or spawns there and starts walking around take your pick but you won't find him in his room no more.

Why they would change this is far beyond my comprehension.

OK now that the question is answered, now is a good time to necro it.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    He has been walking around foraalong time now and probaly always has, just takes lower levels so long to get to that point of the instance. I followed him one day on my sin and he walked to the room then stayed there like he had spawned there in the first place.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    He only started walking with the Descent expansion, before that he was stationary in the room Rankar turns around in in the north-east corner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Necro!!!!
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    fallen warmonk used to be located in the NE corner. after you killed wyvern he would spawn there but recently pw has turned him into a walker that is just passed his old area. go past the NE corner room and you'll find him walkin.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
This discussion has been closed.