Goodbye TF

Comments

• Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Then it doesn't count! D:

Little sister <3
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    well I dunno if its a good thing for you guys or not lol im just curious haha
    2.5years!!! if u live till 80, 1/32 of your life time !!! Enjoy and have fun

They're busy, man! No time for rl love, they've got guild to run! Vengeful seriouz businez >;
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Longest pixel relationship 2.5 years right hurr!!! No life and proud!

But in all seriousness, how lonely and/or unattractive do you have to be to be satisfied in a 2.5 year online relationship without even meeting in person.
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited November 2011

But in all seriousness, how lonely and/or unattractive do you have to be to be satisfied in a 2.5 year online relationship without even meeting in person.

why do you have to be lonely or unattractive to be satisfied with a non phsyical relationship? if anything, it shows maturity and intelligence, and the ability to supress human instinct, which is what human society is based upon. (suppression our natural instincts)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Fiction section is where you wanna go for some bible humping. Thank you sir.
  • Voidbreaker - Lost City
    Voidbreaker - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bible humping? lol fail troll is fail
    You can't kill me, I was born dead.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    why do you have to be lonely or unattractive to be satisfied with a non phsyical relationship? if anything, it shows maturity and intelligence, and the ability to supress human instinct, which is what human society is based upon. (suppression our natural instincts)

To describe Wadzio, who is trolling now.
    edited November 2011
    this is my 4th day on this server, i have no idea who anyone on this server is
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Ppl get married in game for many reasons... It doesnt mean their relationship must be very serious... Sometimes You just do things together and You like ur company... Many ppl from those that are married in game, are married to different ppl in rl or in relationships with ppl that dont even play this game at all... I know also some ppl that met in game and married in rl, so well You never know, cant make 1 guess and put all into line...
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    edited November 2011
    it is quite funny when people talk about "no life" on a video game. you have absolutely no way to accurately gauge anything anyone in this game does outsided of perfect world. Also, "no life" is a very general term, if someone had "no life" then they wouldn't be able to log onto pw first of all. But when you say no life, i assume you mean to say they do not fit your meaning of "life". Which in itself is an illogical and ignorant statement, and i laugh everytime it is said.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    To describe Wadzio, who is trolling now.

If you wrote a book I would buy it.
    it is quite funny when people talk about "no life" on a video game. you have absolutely no way to accurately gauge anything anyone in this game does outsided of perfect world. Also, "no life" is a very general term, if someone had "no life" then they wouldn't be able to log onto pw first of all. But when you say no life, i assume you mean to say they do not fit your meaning of "life". Which in itself is an illogical and ignorant statement, and i laugh everytime it is said.

PWI is a circlejerk of fairies, furries and fish. You all ride motorcycles and fly on metal swords.

You have no life cause the ballerness of this game took it. b:embarrass
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I just read this whole thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ppl get married in game for many reasons... It doesnt mean their relationship must be very serious... Sometimes You just do things together and You like ur company... Many ppl from those that are married in game, are married to different ppl in rl or in relationships with ppl that dont even play this game at all... I know also some ppl that met in game and married in rl, so well You never know, cant make 1 guess and put all into line...

I respect wadzio for enduring a woman for 2.5 years

****ing god do they ever annoy me.

could just be a hockey player thing :x
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I just read this whole thread...

I decided to read the last 2 pages cba to read the whole thing lol @ these clowns. I'll run off to pretending I have a life/pretending to quit now. b:bye
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
    edited November 2011
    Bring back decent trolls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeOe5hi3Vbo

oh wait, there were never decent trolls on PWI.

/sigh
  • VVayne - Lost City
    VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Seriously? I thought that reciting 4chan memes was the pinnacle of trolling, I've been misled for so long b:cry
  • lolzeek
    lolzeek Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wadzio don't listen to them. >.> They don't understand love. You don't have to physically meet someone to be with them, hurr hurr. I was with my girlfriend for 4 years, online. In the end it paid off. We did end up meeting each other and did stuff to make up for all that time. :< Long distance relationships are actually better than short distance in a lot of ways. ;3
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Especially if you're ugly.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lolzeek wrote: »
    Wadzio don't listen to them. >.> They don't understand love. You don't have to physically meet someone to be with them, hurr hurr. I was with my girlfriend for 4 years, online. In the end it paid off. We did end up meeting each other and did stuff to make up for all that time. :< Long distance relationships are actually better than short distance in a lot of ways. ;3

ah so you cant get girls in real? you're no lifer.

wadzio you are no lifer as well.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Or hiding behind the closet.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bring back decent trolls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeOe5hi3Vbo

oh wait, there were never decent trolls on PWI.

/sigh

you called sir? b:mischievous
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    edited November 2011

Ba doom tshhh
  • neo5566
    neo5566 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I decided to read the last 2 pages cba to read the whole thing lol @ these clowns. I'll run off to pretending I have a life/pretending to quit now. b:bye

Dont lie! we all know u play HarryPotter online with Pandora
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wadzio don't listen to these idiots who cares what they say i met my wife on PWI and were married and have a 2 month old baby so haters gonna hate no matter what they just mad they don't have what you have
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    I wish I was as serious about PW as Wadzio =(
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wadzio don't listen to these idiots who cares what they say i met my wife on PWI and were married and have a 2 month old baby so haters gonna hate no matter what they just mad they don't have what you have

Judging by most of your posts, I can only assume that your courtship/marriage was/is a version of the 1999 film, The Other Sister, starring Giovanni Ribisi and Juliette Lewis. Why the government would let you people reproduce is beyond me.
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Belkas stop picking on people and go get me a new graphics card.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lololol
    all you people that call those that like to play the game, form in-game relationships etc. no- lifers.

first off... take a long look in the mirror... if your life was so great then why do you seem to spend all your spare time trolling these forums?

I played this game for more than 2 years and will admit that I probably spent enough time playing for it to be more than just a past-time.... but that being said I would hardly consider myself a no- lifer

I was drawn into the game by my daughter who has long since stopped playing but as I am a fairly competitive person, I found that I was constantly trying to reach that 'next level'.

but while I admit that I found the game to be a pleasant distraction during some leisure time I still maintained a full time job, a house and home for my wife ( who also played, although hasn't for some time now herself) and our daughter.

I still find myself trolling the forums from time to time as they can still be midly entertaining
    but even they are becoming tiresome.

The game simply provides a place for people to forget the day to day pressures of work or school and maybe meet some new and sometimes interesting people along the way.

and yes sometimes people can and will form lasting friendships ( or possibly more than just a friendship) online. that does not mean that they are no -lifers that can't make or already have existing friendships in real life as well.. it simply means that they have met someone that they share common interests with and enjoy spending time together (even if it is simply in cyberspace).

so the way I see it is simple...

if you are the type of person that feels that those that feel comfortable spending thier leisure time in whatever manner they see fit are obviously ugly, fat , no- life losers instead of just someone that likes to fill almost all their free time doing something that they enjoy,
    then I would bet that that shoe actually fits you much better as you would most certainly be the type of person that finds only the faults in others, therefore making it very difficult to surround yourself with friends. It would also probably make it hard for you to find peace and happiness in work, relationships, and family as all that negative energy is like a cancer.

just my thoughts, but then what the hell

I am nothing more than a former no life PWI player and part time forum troll.b:victory
This discussion has been closed.