The Traitor's Belongings and Badge of Lucius the Tainted

SoulPegasus - Archosaur
SoulPegasus - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello, I have two items called: The Traitor's Belongings and Badge of Lucius the Tainted and I do not know what to do with them, someone could give me detailed information about these two items?
Post edited by SoulPegasus - Archosaur on

Comments

• TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Both of them are quest items. I think the traitor's belongings you need to have in your inventory and go to some place to trigger a quest. And the badge you need it to talk to an NPC part of the newbie tideborn quests. Check the goshiki quest chain guide and tideborn starter area quests for more information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • endeavourish
    endeavourish Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hello, I have two items called: The Traitor's Belongings and Badge of Lucius the Tainted and I do not know what to do with them, someone could give me detailed information about these two items?

Soul, The Traitor's Belongings were acquired when you or your squad killed the Tideborn Traitor. This was the last quest for the Lv. 40 Tideborn quests.

To get the rewards for this part of the quest, you go back to the area where you killed the 5 monsters for the Dexterity portion of those quests.

I forget the name of the monsters. They are small, flying creatures that are above the large mushrooms west of the south entrance to the City of Raging Tides.

Once you've completed the 7 legs, you go to this area, lose the belongings, and get a couple rewards. Its worth the time to go there.