OK, im over the token shop.

Options
Adromada - Raging Tide
Adromada - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
its been like what 4 months since it stopped working properly.

what i mean is... you can acquire new achievement points and grow your tokens, but as soon as you spend your tokens it no longer gains anymore tokens after.

PWI at least have the decency to tell players that tokens are only usable once and that when you spend them all you will no longer receive anymore regardless of how many achievement points you earn.

just plainly over this inability to see penance to your arrogance.
The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter, Four forces of nature, The world is a dynamic mess Of Jiggling things.
Post edited by Adromada - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I was over it the day it released because it didn't have anything useful.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This isn't completely accurate. I spent my first tokens in the token shop months ago. And since then I had leveled an assassin, archer, and cleric to levels that unlocked other token achievements. They didn't show up at first, but after about 3 or 4 months, they did finally show up. I do, however, agree with you that the token shop does need a serious look into. I.E. Shut down core (no one uses it but to troll on other players anyway) and just do some work on core loading and the token shop.

P.S. Add some decent items in there.
  • jabbl1
    jabbl1 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I thought tokens were acquired through achievements. Achievements are one time thing. You only become lvl 40 once, can't keep on going back and forth from 39 to 40. You get 10million once (can have it repeating, but doesn't seem to be made that way). If you keep on unlocking new achievements, than you should get new tokens over time. The update system is slow usually, but the first time i saw the token shop and they said it was achievements, it meant that these were one time offers.

On that note, i have not used my tokens because token supply is based on your character and there is a max, and best to wait around for something useful, because once they are spent there is no getting them back.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    is there anything thats worth spending in that section? =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    PWI has some fashion, 4k EXP blessing and Martial Arts Scroll and 2 lvl 80 rings.

Other games have permanent mounts and pets plus other things. I am not sure the signifigance for those items against those games since I do not play them.

So one needs to wonder, what cooler? New fashion, pets or mounts?
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    is there anything thats worth spending in that section? =/
    At least exp. scroll in these 2x days. It cost just 10 tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]