Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• NoctusKuro - Raging Tide
    NoctusKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @Clearweather hehe i'll try to smile more in the future XD Thanks for the compliment tho!

@Anonome Yeah i was aiming to make him look calm and collected at all times XD seems it worked. And yeah i LOVE that hair to XD I dont see many ppl with it sadly o3o
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @ NoctusKuro
    I'd **** him if I were a same sex lover so that means 5/5

Here is my cleric

20111118183312.png

Head

20111118183602.png
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Varalee - Heavens Tear
    Varalee - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This is my mystic XD I really like him =3

14adbts.png

rko8rb.png

Please tell me what you think =3

Hey NoctusKuro (=^.^=)

Oki well ima give u a 5/5 for a very Awesome Char ^^ very cool b:pleased b:victory
  • Varalee - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    _Varalee_ Havens Tear

?set=a.1727597594217.95272.1366763891&type=1
  • Varalee - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    lawl to all who can not see that picture heres the link

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1727597594217.95272.1366763891&type=1
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Don't forget to rate my char Valaree, or someone else.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Don't forget to rate my char Valaree, or someone else.

She did, she skipped your char and rated the other guy a 5/5. Valaree please go to an image hosting site if you would like me to rate you. Imageshack or photobucket are both popular, i prefer photobucket personally.

Colum, could you please post a shot of his face? I can't rate him because I can't really see his face. nice fashion though.

clearweather:

Mystic is nice, but kinda the same look as most people gave their mystics in this game. 3/5

Psy is cute, but the bags under her eyes are kinda distracting. 3.5/5

The archers eyes are a bit too big and her eyebrows are too dark for that hair. 3.5/5

I think that's everyone who wasn't rated. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Atlantha - Heavens Tear
    Atlantha - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My sin <3 I luv how she turned out but I wanna hear your opinion ^_~
    Please rate b:thanks
    atlantp.png
  • shikikagami
    shikikagami Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My sin <3 I luv how she turned out but I wanna hear your opinion ^_~
    Please rate b:thanks
    atlantp.png

my god shes Hawt! b:faint
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    clery's new look
    2011-11-1817-11-26.jpg
    2011-11-1817-10-10.jpg
    veno: i did some fixing
    2011-11-1815-43-52.jpg

Atlantha- she has a very sexy look to her eyes

Colum- nice cleric, the face is very devious. loving the fash for him.

NoctusKuro- cute mystic. with a nice male body not big. i like tini guys.

dimthought- for mystic i think she is perfect, eye lips nose mouth, body over all is perfect. for seeker- loving the yes with the tatoo top the colors goes well with each other and she has a mysterious cat eye look i love those. veno- i feel like her waist is way skiny and the jaw is too define.

Hakii- such cute veno i like the one with her face showing and the cat paw :3 easier to rate. she has a worried look of a cute lil sis.

Zanryu- the head is way too small for the body? other than that his hair goes with the face. and the eyes make him seem mysterious. he's a cutie :3
  • XOphidia - Raging Tide
    XOphidia - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    here's my sin again might give her a make over again
    BabyPho: your veno is cute but i the eye's are wide and close together i give it 2.5/5
    Atlantha - your Sin almost looks like mine lol when she had white hair b:shocked

f5d0ee.jpg
  • $exy_healz - Dreamweaver
    $exy_healz - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    2011-11-2212-44-18.jpg
    edited November 2011
    2011-11-0710-47-18.jpg

his name is charlie! b:cute
    edited November 2011
    2011-11-2212-41-44.jpg

love my cleric rate please b:cute
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Atlantha
    Your character is really pretty, i love her face (and her fash :D i need to get a white bikini top b:sweat), especially her eyes. Colors and body looks nice too. I think her eyebrows look a little too wide. 4.5/5

Baby_pho
    First char is cute, i like her face shape, and her eyes. The Kitty hair fits her well. Not a fan of the tiny nose and lips. 3/5 Second char: I dont really like her face; eyes too big and too straight, nose and mouth too small and forehead too big. Rest is OK imo. 1.5/5

Was gonna rate more ppl, but dont have time atm o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Here is my mystic. I am not liking her face all too much compared to my two other characters. I know her **** are huge and her body is small xD
    sdfdsg.png
    dsdsgds.png
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    XXKimikoXx: Her eyes seem a little too big for that look, and her lips look a little too mad! D: a very beautiful char, but her eyebrows seem unrealistically thin o.o. 4/5
    XOphidia: She'd be really cute, but her eyes are a bit too far apart, and something about her jawline is bothering me, too short I think. 3/5
    Baby_pho: Really cute baby/doll/alien char! Nicely done...I wouldn't change anything because it's the way you want it.. 4/5

My BM...Just got a makeover, What do you think :D?

125rfc2.jpg

bdllef.jpg

v75t9i.jpg

dcifl.jpg

1zvy55d.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Been gone a bit (playing Skyrim)so i wont post bright agian but I would like to rate

lizrau: Wow I really like her, and that hair looks so cool on her, not usally a fan of that liner but works on her, and great looking fashion for her to

XXKimikoXx: she is pretty and I do like pinks and greens together, big bust but body shapes in this game I dont really mind, to each his own. but agian she is pretty, maybe a differnet 3rd eye

$exy_healz: a bit to far away to rate, so Ill rate the mount....so pretty b:cute btw I like that SS

XOphidia: Im with the other eyes area bit apart, but she is a fish and kinda makes her look more fishy =), love her colors though, and well like her to

Baby_pho: Love you chars, exp your cleric, Ive seen a few in game try to acheive that look and miss but you nailed it, she tooo cute, your veno is adorable to maybe a lower top part on the head but she looks like a child, like em both

Atlantha: pretty fish, she looks mean like she kick my butt if I said differentb:chuckle

ok well back to Skyrim, but will be back soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lizrau wrote: »
    125rfc2.jpg

bdllef.jpg

v75t9i.jpg

dcifl.jpg

She looks like the Action Actress Yukari Oshima if anyone knows her b:dirty
    If u dont know her, look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fTZ73AU9tU she's the girl in black <3

def hawt, 10/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Omg, so funny because I'm half Korean. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Lylyenn - Raging Tide
    Lylyenn - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I will put my characters too. b:victory

The first one is my archer Lylyenn on Raging Tides
    2011-11-2920-44-11.jpg

This one is Arliiann on Lothranis
    2011-11-2920-37-55.jpg

Yeah ! What do you think ? b:pleased
  • Reikarah - Sanctuary
    Reikarah - Sanctuary Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @Lizrau:
    9/10 Her eyes a little far apart but that's the only real flaw I see. Very pretty.

@Lylyenn:
    8/10 Not a fan of that hair colour but regardless, all the proportions are perfect. One rather handsome guy.

9/10 Overall the colour palette on the psychic is a little bland, it could use some contrast to make her stand out a little more. Proportion wise however it's all very nice, she definitely looks like she belongs in the sea.

Couple presets I made based on my Veno's facial structure. I put the codes for them here if anyone wants to use them.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1232801

forthem3.png

forthem.jpg

Made a sin based on my boyfriend's appearance.

reizassassin.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy!

Reikara - Heaven's Tear - 94 HA Venomancer.
    Reikarah - Sanctuary - 97 Seeker.
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sleepy.. Oh well..

Lylyenn
    I cant see your characters very well, so i'll rate them from what i see.
    Male: I dont like that hair style and hair color. Rest looks good from what i can see. 4.5/10
    Female: I like the preset you used, and her colors looks good on her. Dunno what more to say. 6/10

Reikarah
    1st veno: Bla bla, dunno what to say o.o not a big fan of her face, nose looks good tho.
    2nd veno: Like the green eyes + that hair color. Rest of her face looks better than the other one (: 6/10
    Sin: Colors are nice. Feel like the mouth and eyes are too far apart 5/10

*picture of my sin* please rate :D lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Cleric's new look for winter.

2011-11-3020-04-22.png

Reikarah - 5/5 for the venos, I love the intensity of their eyes. 4/5 for the sin, they're just so hard to make look original b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowSyrup - Dreamweaver
    RainbowSyrup - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Amoreaux - very pretty character, I love the snow white hair, and how the colors all match really good. 5/5 b:victory

Im giving my seeker a new look, but I havent decided wich one yet. They are all pretty similar, because I didnt want to change too much from my current look. b:cute

seekers23.png

Current look:

seekercurrentlook.png
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Haven't posted in here for awhile, so here goes. :o

RainbowSyrup, 2/5 for all of them except the green coloured one. They look really presety, but the green colours are really pretty so i give that one a 2.5/5.

Amoreaux, 4/5 for your new makeover. I don't know anyone who's characters can quite pull off the eye makeup you choose. I really like the blue, only thing is her eyebrows look blue, too. D: She looks very soft, kind of like a "girl-next-door".

Reikarah, 3/5 on your venos for originality, and the chose of hairstyles, sadly they just don't appeal to me that much. I'd give your sin a 4/5 just because the hair throws off the customization in a good way. :3 he's cute.

Lylyenn, I can't really see your characters. >: I don't really like them from what I can see though, lol. sorry. your psy looks like a ghost, maybe add some colour to her? And the archer has puke green? hair. ><

lizrau, 4.5/5 love the cheekbones, she kind of reminds me of... I can't think of her name x3 but the ninja from FF7, Yuki or something. D: Only thing I can complain about is her eyes seem too far apart.

dimthought, GIVE ME SKYRIM. *shakes violently*

XXKimikoXx, 3/5 I like the colours, i don't really rate the body size but WOW. lol I'd prolly rate her higher but that. hair. needs. to. go. before i do. i can't stand that hair! gives an unfair rating lol.

$exy_Healz, I can't see her at all. Also, please start putting more than 1 picture in your posts. If you take a picture after you post the response, you can go back and edit your post and add the second, third, etc picture.

XOphidia, 3.5/5 she looks cute, love the skintone and that you used that hair, no one really ever does. it needs more love! only thing that could be improved is her eyes need to be closer together.

Baby_pho, I'm kind of indifferent to your characters. They're cute but not that cute, I can't really give a rating, i'm kind of in the middle, lol. I like the doll look though? Maybe 2.5/5

Atlantha, 1/5 looks like every sin out there, especially with thunder ponytail. Head looks a lil small for her body.

Gave my veno a small makeover, and got the holiday hat. Too cute. :3

21b7h4x.png
    Heavily edited, so here's an unedited version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Nighty, she looks sad, but shes like a really pretty barbie doll :) 4/5

Everyone, this is Lynzeya, my baby seeker, play nice...
    2uxu6ir.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Esnemyl and NightmareXz, your chars are like the total opposites of each other lol

Esnemyl: Your seeker looks so naturally happy :3 So content and pleased with herself.
    Can't find any flaw in her proportions, and her colours. Purple hair, damnit, that's epic xD
    And her general face structure reminds me of your rl pictures b:chuckle
    5/5

/too lazy to rate more and gotta go do bh~ xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Maybe not a big pic but still shows how my face is done =)

20111202042217.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Maybe not a big pic but still shows how my face is done =)

20111202042217.jpg

Very pretty character, wouldn't change a thing on her. 5/5 Also, I thought you weren't gonna get that hair? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit